Which state that Trump won in 2020 will he lose this time?

theblether

21 minutes ago, theblether said:

I'm not playing your conspiracy theorist game. 

I've always had a low opinion of you but, dear me, this comment is a genuine jump the shark moment. 

Wow.

It's like you don't even know what he did during the LAST ELECTION!

I can't even process how anyone as superficially intelligent as you is so totally blind to what Trump is about. 

BTW, it's fine by me if you have a low opinion of me. Like that's news. It's rather a badge of honor coming from the likes of you who is play acting like Harris vs. Trump is just another normal election.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Wow.

It's like you don't even know what he did during the LAST ELECTION!

I can't even process how anyone as superficially intelligent as you is so totally blind to what Trump is about. 

I know what he did and personally I think his conduct around the J6 issue was appalling. 

You've crossed a different Rubicon here. I'm not prepared to type out what you are suggesting. 

And I will refrain from delivering unto you the mockery you deserve. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, theblether said:

I know what he did and personally I think his conduct around the J6 issue was appalling. 

You've crossed a different Rubicon here. I'm not prepared to type out what you are suggesting. 

And I will refrain from delivering unto you the mockery you deserve. 

You imagine that I care what you say about me. Do what you want. Again, I don't understand why you don't know what Trump is up to with THIS ELECTION even more so now that you say you know what he did last time.  He is incredibly transparent to anyone with basic intelligence. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

North Carolina? Possibly.

I would check Texas and Florida, too.

The idea that Trump is going to lose texas/florida is as hilarious as some republicans thinking trump ingoing to win virginia this cycle.

9 minutes ago, Euroboy123 said:

The idea that Trump is going to lose texas/florida is as hilarious as some republicans thinking trump ingoing to win virginia this cycle.

I agree those would be very unlikely.

But someday Texas will turn. It could be sooner than later.

But I do think if Harris wins NC she will almost definitely make it to 270.

But with a criminal opponent like Trump making it to 270 is just the first step.

The election will be contested by that sleaze bucket until the very last minute.

The author of this concludes his efforts will fail. I am not that confident. He has nothing to lose. It's take power or die in prison for him.

How Trump Is Already Setting The Groundwork To Challenge The 2024 Election Results If He Loses (yahoo.com)

With a month and change to go before the election, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his allies are already laying the groundwork to contest the results of the 2024 election if he loses by engaging in a false campaign around the threat of noncitizen voting.

Trump and Republican leaders, from House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) to GOP secretaries of state who oversee elections, have pushed the narrative that the 2024 elections are being intentionally corrupted by mass noncitizen voting.

Edited by Jingthing