How often do you take Tolerance Break. Is it even worth it Lol.

5 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

How can you be so ignorant?

Obviously he's talking about taking a break from weed to lower his tolerance.

Jeez.

Tolerance to weed is not that much of a problem since weed is relatively harmless. You can just increase the dosage to keep up with tolerance.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

How can you be so ignorant?

Obviously he's talking about taking a break from weed to lower his tolerance.

Jeez.

Easily....  I was thinking about smoking more weed so I had greater tolerance for some of the stupidity on this forum.... 

..... seemed like a good idea for a tolerance break to me,....   y'know... so I chill out a little more and just ignore some of the utterly idiotic comments I'd otherwise feel compelled (and immaturely entertained) to responding to....   so consuming marijuana to such a point where I feel... "aw... just let that idiot be an idiot, life must be nice being an idiot... yeah, ok, its like being dead, he doesn't know he's dead / or an idiot... and its only painless for those around him"....

...  that sort of tolerance break...

I am far more into intolerance breaks....

To break from people who have sub-average IQs....

People I meet here on, almost, a daily basis.

Positively exasperating, not to take a break from trying to tolerate those with sub-average IQs...

In fact.

Talk about ANNOYING !!!

Very Best Strategy:  Just stay close to a university.  CMU is OK....actually....

CMU is full of students who are really NOT up to snuff....

But, still....they are BETTER than the locals....outside the uni....in fact.

Not joking, here....obviously.

10 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Easily....  I was thinking about smoking more weed so I had greater tolerance for some of the stupidity on this forum.... 

..... seemed like a good idea for a tolerance break to me,....   y'know... so I chill out a little more and just ignore some of the utterly idiotic comments I'd otherwise feel compelled (and immaturely entertained) to responding to....   so consuming marijuana to such a point where I feel... "aw... just let that idiot be an idiot, life must be nice being an idiot... yeah, ok, its like being dead, he doesn't know he's dead / or an idiot... and its only painless for those around him"....

...  that sort of tolerance break...

You must feel very superior, isn't it Richard?

If there are so many idiots posting on this forum, why you are still here? Nobody forces you, is it.

There must be other reasons that drive you to drugs and feel the urge to correct all those, in your eyes, "idiots".

15 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

You must feel very superior, isn't it Richard?

If there are so many idiots posting on this forum, why you are still here? Nobody forces you, is it.

There must be other reasons that drive you to drugs and feel the urge to correct all those, in your eyes, "idiots".

I'm about to sleep...  so try harder.. I'll read your replies in the morning - you have all night to stew in your mediocrity and come up with something better....

Now, about that superiority nonsense - consider averages, shall we? .....  half of the people using this forum are below the average intellect of everyone on this forum, and the other half above.... 

Congratulations! you've managed to shift the median...

....but don't worry you're not the new bench-mark... there is one poster in particularly who manages to champion cluelessness and takes the cake for plummeting the median into even darker depths.