• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 33

Thailand Live Monday 14 October 2024

2. 2

iCon Group CEO tearfully vows to compensate investors

3. 180

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

4. 0

Elderly Woman Dies After Electricity Cut Despite Pleas for Aid

5. 44

Harris mingled with Tehran regime operative who promotes terrorism

6. 0

I lost £165k to fraud in an hour’ - customers say they were let down by Revolut 5 hours ago

7. 68,793

Worst Joke Ever 2024

8. 1

DIY Cheap Charlie

9. 21

What happen to the insurance when selling the car

10. 180

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

11. 135

Car recommendations

12. 2

iCon Group CEO tearfully vows to compensate investors

13. 33

Thailand Live Monday 14 October 2024

14. 0

Top Suspect in 2004 Tak Bai Crackdown May Evade Prosecution

15. 290

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

Trump Goes Full Racist

“How about allowing people to come to an open border, 13,000 of which were murderers. Many of them murdered far more than one person, and they’re now happily living in the United States. You know, now a murderer, I believe this, it’s in their genes. And we got a lot of bad genes in our country right now. They left, they had 425,000 people come into our country that shouldn’t be here, that are criminals.”

He's saying murders have bad genes, not immigrants.  Or are you saying that all migrants are murderers?

Why constantly lie?  Do you think no one will check?  🙄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm pretty sure you've already clamed that Trump is completely racist.  How is he suddenly going full racist now?

Were you lying before, or are you lying now?  Maybe it's both...  🤔

Trump has always been racist, but recently, he no longer covers it up.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2024 at 8:15 AM, Hanaguma said:
On 10/8/2024 at 8:09 AM, Foxx said:

Do you prefer to take your news from ever-so-moderate Fox?

"Trump sounds alarm on illegal immigrant murderers: 'A lot of bad genes in our country'"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-sounds-alarm-illegal-immigrant-murderers-bad-genes-in-country

He was talking about the murderers and criminals who have been let into the US. Not legal migrants. And I am sure he would agree that native born Americans who commit heinous crimes also have some genetic predisposition.

Unfortunately, the truth means nothing to these people.  Trump says something, they see that they might be able to lie about it and make it sound like something it's not, never-Trumpers go crazy and say that trump is "literally" saying something that he is clearly not saying.

Even the person posting this will very likely not admit this very obvious truth and apologise for spreading lies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

He's saying murders have bad genes, not immigrants.  Or are you saying that all migrants are murderers?

Why constantly lie?  Do you think no one will check?  🙄

Trump speaks in code, which his followers can understand.

If you don't understand the Trump code, maybe it's because you don't love him enough.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/8/2024 at 4:07 AM, Danderman123 said:

Trump Says Migrants Have Brought “Bad Genes” Into “Our Country”

Is Trump talking about Canadians who came into the US illegally, or is he talking about scary brown people?

Either way, Trump just went full racist, and you never go full racist.

What a load of rubbish. Most of the crimes committed are by the illegal immigrants as the statistics show. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you don't understand the Trump code, maybe it's because you don't love him enough.

You seem to speak in code, also.

If I've deciphered it correctly, your original message goes something like this: "I hate Donald Trump so much that I will shamelessly lie about him, and I think people are so stupid that they won't even bother to find out that I am lying, tee hee hee.  I have no sense of morality, justice or honour.  YOLO!"

6 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

What a load of rubbish. Most of the crimes committed are by the illegal immigrants as the statistics show. 

A classic example of "truthiness".

Even your fellow Trumpers know you are wrong. 

But I will humor you and ask you to post a link proving your assertion. Or you can save some embarrassment and delete your post.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You seem to speak in code, also.

If I've deciphered it correctly, your original message goes something like this: "I hate Donald Trump so much that I will shamelessly lie about him, and I think people are so stupid that they won't even bother to find out that I am lying, tee hee hee.  I have no sense of morality, justice or honour.  YOLO!"

Since I back up my assertions with links, no lying here.

Unlike Trump who can't stop himself from lying, and you don't mind.

They're eating the cats.

They're eating the dogs.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Since I back up my assertions with links, no lying here.

Your claim: Trump said immigrants have brought bad genes into the country

The truth: Trump said that illegal immigrants who have murdered people have brought bad genes in the country

Your claim is incorrect, so are you lying or just mistaken?  Either way, you can now have the opportunity to admit you are wrong and apologise.  Which is good for you and everyone.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The truth: Trump said that illegal immigrants who have murdered people have brough bad genes in the country

So being a murderer is a genetic trait? The man is a science dolt.

Edited by Peabody
  • Love It 1

On 10/8/2024 at 10:01 AM, Lacessit said:

Trump has always been a racist, way back to the time he and his father excluded minorities from renting, and got sued by NYC.

His followers are too stupid to see with any of such comments, he is pushing their buttons, and telling them what he knows they want to hear.

America's real test will come on December 5, when voters can choose between sanity and chaos.

Biden supporters are even more stupid as they believe Biden isn’t a racist.  Google search will reveal it all.  

I’ve proven it already.

But the stupidest one of them all believes Election Day is December 5th.

A vote for Harris confirms their stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Code? As opposed to the Democrats openly claiming brown folks are too stupid to get an ID?

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Code? As opposed to the Democrats openly claiming brown folks are too stupid to get an ID?

Or shaming Black people who choose to vote for Trump and implying that they are race-traitors.

There are no depths that they won't stoop to.

• Agree 1