3 Things that will make your relationship successful in Thailand

Celsius

On 10/8/2024 at 8:40 AM, Celsius said:

So many people come to this forum asking advice about their relationship gone sour. I thought about writing a book, but decided to share my vast knowledge on this forum instead.

Yes, I had 2 divorces, 3 wives, but that is beside the point.

So, here we go....

NUMBER 1 - She needs to have a  FULL TIME job. No job gives her plenty of time to funk around on Tinder, TikTok, ThaiFriendly etc...., whine, complain, ask for money, criticize you on the phone with her friends and complain about her loso life in general. 

NUMBER 2 - No kids. If she has kids, she's out. I am supporting no single Thai woman whos Thai father gave all his problems to you - the stupid Farang, while he is enjoying life messing with women. No way, outta door. 

NUMBER 3 - The age difference must be close to reality. Some relationships may work, but most will not. If you want to play with younger chicks you should just stay single and pay. Most people who hook up with young women long term don't even speak Thai and have no clue what her and her friends are talking behind his back. 

I wish you all luck in finding someone love you true.

I think:

Number 1 -Money

Number 2- Money

Number 3- Money

That's all.

On 10/8/2024 at 8:40 AM, Celsius said:

So many people come to this forum asking advice about their relationship gone sour. I thought about writing a book, but decided to share my vast knowledge on this forum instead.

Yes, I had 2 divorces, 3 wives, but that is beside the point.

So, here we go....

NUMBER 1 - She needs to have a  FULL TIME job. No job gives her plenty of time to funk around on Tinder, TikTok, ThaiFriendly etc...., whine, complain, ask for money, criticize you on the phone with her friends and complain about her loso life in general. 

NUMBER 2 - No kids. If she has kids, she's out. I am supporting no single Thai woman whos Thai father gave all his problems to you - the stupid Farang, while he is enjoying life messing with women. No way, outta door. 

NUMBER 3 - The age difference must be close to reality. Some relationships may work, but most will not. If you want to play with younger chicks you should just stay single and pay. Most people who hook up with young women long term don't even speak Thai and have no clue what her and her friends are talking behind his back. 

I wish you all luck in finding someone love you true.

Point No1 is very funny:

If SHE is working you got all the time for a booze or a fling during her working hours? 

And who says she would not contact suitable men at her work place or on dating sites?

Think twice.

I reckon it's not wise for you to write a book 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

It's called sharing - -  Would you fly first class and get your wife/GF a ticket in coach? etc etc... have you never cared about someone and want them to have a better life with more security? 

Do you not want your GF to have some happiness? {Assuming you can afford it] My wife is happinest when she can help her family live a better life. She is a very kind person. I like when they are all happy too... 

That's not GIVING the girlfriend money, is it? How did girlfriend turn into WIFE? Try to comprehend before replying, otherwise you just end up rambling.

I already wrote that wife looking after family and household is not included.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

Point No1 is very funny:

If SHE is working you got all the time for a booze or a fling during her working hours? 

And who says she would not contact suitable men at her work place or on dating sites?

Think twice.

I reckon it's not wise for you to write a book 😂😂😂

A wife working is safer than a lazy wife/gf browsing TikTok. Yea....and I'll take that extra 100k a month too for a life more enjoyable. 

On 10/8/2024 at 5:20 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm not having sex with a woman similar age to me, I'd never get an erection. I'd rather not be in a relationship. 

I prefer to give my lovely, soft, young, beauty an allowance, I've got plenty of money for the perfect relationship. 

It's a small price to pay. 

What happened to your big family and your love for Thai people? Doesn't that extend to the mother of your children?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NowNow said:

What happened to your big family and your love for Thai people? Doesn't that extend to the mother of your children?

Most losers that post this drivel never enjoyed their younger days it seems. Then they discovered Thailand where you can buy some women (usually sex workers) cheap.

But the only reason they are cheap is because they are being shared by other sponsors.

Meanwhile they think Thai people respect them 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Celsius said:

A wife working is safer than a lazy wife/gf browsing TikTok. Yea....and I'll take that extra 100k a month too for a life more enjoyable. 

63% of affairs happen in the workplace.

The stay at home husband has no clue sadly.

10 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Most losers that post this drivel never enjoyed their younger days it seems. Then they discovered Thailand where you can buy some women (usually sex workers) cheap.

But the only reason they are cheap is because they are being shared by other sponsors.

Drivel?

Pot, kettle, black.

22 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Why would I care if a bunch of people that failed to complete high school respect me or not? I'm betting you didn't complete high school either! (just from your country of birth)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why would I care if a bunch of people that failed to complete high school respect me or not?

Who wrote about people who failed high school?

(*flame removed*)

Personally I don't know anyone in that category.

Edited by ElwoodP
flame removed

8 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Who wrote about people who failed high school?

(*flame removed*)

Personally I don't know anyone in that category.

But you are in in London, England ........ try moving to Thailand, and almost nobody finished high school. (I don't know anyone in the UK that failed to complete high school either).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

But you are in in London, England ........ try moving to Thailand, and almost nobody finished high school. (I don't know anyone in the UK that failed to complete high school either).

Am I? 😊

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

try moving to Thailand, and almost nobody finished high school

That is totally up to who you socialize with. 99% of the Thai's I am friends with and deal with have university degrees, in fact most have two. 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

But you are in in London, England ........ try moving to Thailand, and almost nobody finished high school

About 90 % of Thais finish high school and those that do drop out often do so because they go back to their own Country 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why would I care if a bunch of people that failed to complete high school respect me or not? I'm betting you didn't complete high school either! (just from your country of birth)

Yea... you say this now, but a few posts back

As a political activist she mixes with all the local 'big wigs'.

Lol.... so you are basically barging that your wife who did not finish high school mixes up with some hiso people from the village. okay 🤣

Well, that is the difference between you and me. My wife studied with people who today hold very high positions.... just in case a favor needs to be asked once in a while. I mean.... I am mentioning this just because we are bragging right now.

And I do have a University degree from Canada and wife has MBA.

Ooops

Edited by Celsius

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

About 90 % of Thais finish high school and those that do drop out often do so because they go back to their own Country 

Less than 20% of the Thai population have completed high school

9 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Lol.... so you are basically barging that your wife who did not finish high school mixes up with some hiso people from the village. okay 🤣

My misses completed high school then went on to study 'Political Science' at university. I know, as I was there and financed it all.

Edited by BritManToo

So if you want to have a succesful relationship in Thailand basically make sure that your Thai gf has a Doctor's degree from Harvard.

And also make sure she holds a political office of substance.

Problem solved.

Ok, thanks guys.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Less than 20% of the Thai population have completed high school

The older generation didn't always have schools and so didn't go to school , but the current generation legally have to go to school and 80 % of the current generation finish high school 

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The older generation didn't always have schools and so didn't go to school , but the current generation legally have to go to school and 80 % of the current generation finish high school 

Compulsory 'free school' ends at age 15, when my daughter reached that age at her government school 80% of her year were chucked out as 'not worthwhile' or 'couldn't afford to pay'. This was in 2015.

On 10/8/2024 at 12:33 PM, Cameroni said:

Another excellent point, some women are so damaged, deceitful  and narcissistic that even  if you make them feel great they'll still "explore their options". You can send them to work or lock them in a room, they'll find a way.

By the same token, some men are so damaged, deceitful and narcissistic that even if their partners make them feel great, they'll still "explore their options". They can go to work or stay at home, they'll still find a way.

• Thanks 1

On 10/8/2024 at 9:30 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

No!

And do you really want to be reminded all the time how wonderful it could be to be with a hot girl and then you look at your wife and think: She looks so boring she will never leave me for another guy because nobody wants her.

Wives ALL look the same....

After about a year.

No matter how "HOT" they might be the first day, they are always the ugliest in the world, when one is in the process of divorcing them.

a. Find a smart wife, who is nice, capable and kind.

b. She will become more beautiful, by the year.

c.  Never marry a lady-boy.  They are never satisfied with the status quo.