Michael Moore Predicts Trump’s Political Demise in 2024, but Warns Against Complacency

Social Media

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Nope, the only "distraction" was Harris answering everything but the question asked, however like most viewers I was expecting it. I've seen previous interviews with her and it's a pattern.

Her word salad and question avoidance is legendary. There are whole YouTube videos dedicated to it, but since you don't watch videos I won't educate you further at this point. You can lead a horse to water but... 

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Economy strong, sharp fall of migrants, crime down, global leadership maintained, social security and medicare protected, reproductive rights choice and by far the most importantly is that the threat to democracy has been thwarted. Sound very good to me for a Harris win. 

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

I hope Michael Moore is correct. I have already sent in my vote, but I vote in California, so my vote will be the same as most Californians (Democrat), so it will have no impact on the Electoral College votes. 

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Went right over your head, didn't it?

If the article was published on 9th of October, how many months are there before the election?

It appears this was posted today, but refers to an article published by Moore on 10th September. Latest info indicates Trump ahead on all fronts.  This may be an unstoppable trend at this point in the election process, but nothing certain. In the remaining time Harris needs to be more specific about her policies.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

It appears this was posted today, but refers to an article published by Moore on 10th September. Latest info indicates Trump ahead on all fronts.  This may be an unstoppable trend at this point in the election process, but nothing certain. In the remaining time Harris needs to be more specific about her policies.

In the remaining time Harris needs to be more specific about her policies.

Once she disregards the ones she stole from Trump ( tips and border security ) does she have any that make sense?