Got a pigeon problem? Time to break out the LASER!!!

Crossy

33 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I ordered the most powerful, green "laser pointer" I spotted on Lazada. "3W" it says unlike your normal pointer of about 3mW!!

Also available on AliExpress, possibly drop shipped from them,

IMG_1596.thumb.png.f27c12452f82eb2b75a151f53df471e0.png

and available with a charger if you don’t have one

IMG_1595.thumb.png.496a5482062e7baae983d24534eaf9e0.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john donson said:

wow if that is the laser pointer you use, you can burn a hole in them, saw some demos before, things catching fire from it

I have a 10w laser, set it up on a spare 3D printer so I can do laser engraving... Mmmmm burning wood smell !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are some very powerful laser pointers on Lazada.  Ones that can even light a cigarette. 

I bought a 30mW Superfire one about 2 weeks ago. Thought I'd take it back to NZ with me... But NO. 

Completely illegal unless you are a member of an astrology group/company or part of the Defence Force or Police. 

Even having one on your person is a chargeable offence.  You also cannot give, sell or buy one unless you are as above. 

When I was working in the Middle East, I took several lasers back to NZ.  But times have changed. 

I'll keep my 30mW one here to scare away the birds. Even our oldest dog doesn't like the laser.  Young pup doesn't care.