Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

Probably not.

They are generally lazy and too emotional. And lack the intellect to handle large sums of money or problem solve.

There has been a few in the past in some countries. It has always been a complete disaster.

They should be banned.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fittobethaied said:

This is a question that the entire world is afraid to ask in this day and age of women's rights and gender equality; but in my estimation, it is the "elephant in the room" so far as this upcoming election is concerned. I am a Christian, and in the Christian ethos a woman would not be allowed to hold that office. The Holy Scriptures make it perfectly clear that there is a line of authority in God's Kingdom, and a woman is not to have spiritual authority over a man. The Head of the woman is the man, and the Head of man is Jesus Christ. This goes for marriage and the household and even in the church where women are not to hold the position of Deacon or Pastor and having spiritual authority over the men. I simply cannot imagine that God would bless a woman and her nation when the population goes against the Laws of God and elects a woman as President. HE will only work within His own framework of authority. We all know intuitively that having a woman as Commander in Chief is just not natural, and I firmly believe that a nation will never be blessed when a woman is in charge.

If you follow politics at all, you will see that our House and Senate are filled with women who are at odds with everything that is good and Godly for our country. They simply don't have the wisdom that is required to fulfill the calling to these higher offices. Even King Soloman, the richest and wisest man in his time, said that in all his dealings he never met a wise woman. The only thing that could be worse than having a woman as the leader of any nation would be to have a boy king, and historically that has been proven time and time again. I am deeply concerned for the direction that our country is headed, and I am totally convinced that if a woman is elected as President of the USA, then we will have done a grave injustice to ourselves.

I am certain that I will receive tremendous pushback on this which only goes to show how we have been deceived by the rise of feminism over the past decades. There was a time in history when the Christian churches even preached on this topic from the pulpits of America, and it would have been unheard of to elect a woman as President. Sadly, in this age even the churches have been intimidated by the secular culture and are deathly afraid of being called out and cancelled for standing firm on this topic. Preachers are all but silent on the matter.....being afraid of losing their positions and having their church's non-profit status removed by the government and even being closed down for going against the culture and propagating so-called hate speech and intolerance. God's Word is the same yesterday, today and forever more, and HE is unchanging. For me, this is not a matter of opinion, but it's a question of obedience to God. As for me and my house, we will always serve the Lord and put Him and HIS WORD first in all of our decisions. 

In support of my position, I offer for your consumption an article that will explain my point further and offer Scripture references to support my claim. 

https://truthonlybible.com/2016/11/03/does-the-bible-allow-a-woman-to-be-president/

Golda Meir, Maggie Thatcher. Two women who were at the top of their political game when they became Prime Minster of their respective countries!. So No you are 100% wrong.

A time of Christian Misogyny when they came up with that one! lol.

Edited by CharlieKo
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, CharlieKo said:

Golda Meir, Maggie Thatcher. Two women who were at the top of their political game when they became Prime Minster of their respective countries!. So No you are 100% wrong.

A time of Christian Misogyny when they came up with that one! lol.

Thank you for your comment CharlieKo! Actually, it's not a matter of ability and the will of the people, but a call to obedience and the Will of God for our nation. Certainly, over the span of history there have been women leaders who have been held up as being top female leaders with outstanding accomplishments; but the question remains, would the country have been better off having the favor of God on them instead of having God take a back seat and turn HIS face away from them? When you study these so-called accomplishments, they are for the most part policy advancements that are totally against the Will of God for any nation. Having a male leader with a heart that leans to the Will of God and who is willing to take a firm stand for righteousness in any country....this is a country that will prosper and enjoy the favor of God for the sake of the elect of God. If God's people continue to be apathetic and not forcefully reject a woman for the Presidency, you will see the USA fall into total chaos. When we sat on our laurels and allowed a female to be second in command, that was only the beginning of sorrows for our nation. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

This is a question that the entire world is afraid to ask in this day and age of women's rights and gender equality; but in my estimation, it is the "elephant in the room" so far as this upcoming election is concerned. I am a Christian, and in the Christian ethos a woman would not be allowed to hold that office. The Holy Scriptures make it perfectly clear that there is a line of authority in God's Kingdom, and a woman is not to have spiritual authority over a man. The Head of the woman is the man, and the Head of man is Jesus Christ. This goes for marriage and the household and even in the church where women are not to hold the position of Deacon or Pastor and having spiritual authority over the men. I simply cannot imagine that God would bless a woman and her nation when the population goes against the Laws of God and elects a woman as President. HE will only work within His own framework of authority. We all know intuitively that having a woman as Commander in Chief is just not natural, and I firmly believe that a nation will never be blessed when a woman is in charge.

If you follow politics at all, you will see that our House and Senate are filled with women who are at odds with everything that is good and Godly for our country. They simply don't have the wisdom that is required to fulfill the calling to these higher offices. Even King Soloman, the richest and wisest man in his time, said that in all his dealings he never met a wise woman. The only thing that could be worse than having a woman as the leader of any nation would be to have a boy king, and historically that has been proven time and time again. I am deeply concerned for the direction that our country is headed, and I am totally convinced that if a woman is elected as President of the USA, then we will have done a grave injustice to ourselves.

I am certain that I will receive tremendous pushback on this which only goes to show how we have been deceived by the rise of feminism over the past decades. There was a time in history when the Christian churches even preached on this topic from the pulpits of America, and it would have been unheard of to elect a woman as President. Sadly, in this age even the churches have been intimidated by the secular culture and are deathly afraid of being called out and cancelled for standing firm on this topic. Preachers are all but silent on the matter.....being afraid of losing their positions and having their church's non-profit status removed by the government and even being closed down for going against the culture and propagating so-called hate speech and intolerance. God's Word is the same yesterday, today and forever more, and HE is unchanging. For me, this is not a matter of opinion, but it's a question of obedience to God. As for me and my house, we will always serve the Lord and put Him and HIS WORD first in all of our decisions. 

In support of my position, I offer for your consumption an article that will explain my point further and offer Scripture references to support my claim. 

https://truthonlybible.com/2016/11/03/does-the-bible-allow-a-woman-to-be-president/

Dear God, protect us from the misogynists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

You mean like these dizzy bints

Well I am still licking my wounds from the last one we had.

Liz Truss, lasted only 50 days and had trouble keeping her pants on despite being married.

An embarrassment to our country.

I presume that you have completed a special course, one which has equipped you to be entirely barking, totally bigoted, and absolutely incapable of interpreting let alone understanding the teachings of Almighty God.

After all, no one could be like you naturally!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

Yes, Liz "Cod Eye" Truss was just perfect example or "no you don't"

Maggi T. did "so well" to british industry people actually celebrated her departure to the rainbow. 

Aung Suk Shmuch Chi - corrupt to the core "opposition leader" could agree on anything, so dumb. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Yes, Liz "Cod Eye" Truss was just perfect example or "no you don't"

Maggi T. did "so well" to british industry people actually celebrated her departure to the rainbow. 

Aung Suk Shmuch Chi - corrupt to the core "opposition leader" could agree on anything, so dumb. 

The PC woke brigade like to pretend woman can do a thing a man can do. It is very cute.

but that myth has been misproven with all the men winning the female sports in the last few years. 
And don’t they like to complain about it.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

And don’t they like to complain about it.

I think it is rather huge exception better be avoided.

Obviously if Hillary would get elected instead of Donny T. the WW3 will be years over. She's blood thirsty witch on HRT, obviously: still remember her vicious snout "Saddam must go!" 

Mad Albright? The devil incarnation alive. (kaput already, I hope)

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The US constitution allows it.

So yes.

End of story.

Next ...

Not so fast Jingthing! Google is your friend, so take a gander at this and perhaps you will have a different viewpoint, so it's definitely not the end of the story!

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/09/24/constitutionally-can-a-woman-serve-as-president/

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

If God was real then maybe you have valid arguments, but alas, you don't.

So welcome to the Whitehouse Kamala.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

Thank you for your comment CharlieKo! Actually, it's not a matter of ability and the will of the people, but a call to obedience and the Will of God for our nation. Certainly, over the span of history there have been women leaders who have been held up as being top female leaders with outstanding accomplishments; but the question remains, would the country have been better off having the favor of God on them instead of having God take a back seat and turn HIS face away from them? When you study these so-called accomplishments, they are for the most part policy advancements that are totally against the Will of God for any nation. Having a male leader with a heart that leans to the Will of God and who is willing to take a firm stand for righteousness in any country....this is a country that will prosper and enjoy the favor of God for the sake of the elect of God. If God's people continue to be apathetic and not forcefully reject a woman for the Presidency, you will see the USA fall into total chaos. When we sat on our laurels and allowed a female to be second in command, that was only the beginning of sorrows for our nation. 

G-d has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's a bunch of men affirming male dominance over women. I've lived long enough to see that if there is a g-d, his role is one of not getting involved. Because things have happened that makes me wonder if there is a god how has he allowed it to happen. I don't mean personal events. I mean sad things that have and are happening around the world. 

In fact religious nuts are responsible for some of the worse wars and inquisitions around the world etc, all in the name of Religion!    

2 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

Not so fast Jingthing! Google is your friend, so take a gander at this and perhaps you will have a different viewpoint, so it's definitely not the end of the story!

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/09/24/constitutionally-can-a-woman-serve-as-president/

Good find and interesting read. However, the way politicians nowadays get around the constitution is by interpreting it, and they will interpret it as allowing women, no matter what.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, couchpotato said:

If God was real then maybe you have valid arguments, but alas, you don't.

So welcome to the Whitehouse Kamala.

He may well be real. You can't know either way. Maybe you're in for a shock when you arrive at the pearly gates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, what do you expect from a country that has a constitution with not one mention of God in the body of the text? Not one.  Clearly, the USA is a nation founded by pagans and satanists. It was only a matter of time before the Whore of Babylon openly ruled the nation whose strings she has secretly pulled  since its founding.

Edited by placeholder