Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

fittobethaied

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I'm not intimidated in the slightest by any woman. Living in Afghanistan seems a bit extreme and completely unnecessary. I live in Thailand where feminism is, thankfully, still held in check by the local men.

But this influx of feminist men from Australia, UK, US etc, can only have a negative effect in the future. Very regrettable.

You seem to be confusing feminism and acknowledgment of female attributes.

There is no doubt men are superior in some sports, such as swimming, golf, track and tennis. Women can perform better at gymnastics, due to better flexibility.

The thread is not about whether physical attributes are required for the Presidency. It's about intelligence.

There is no statistically significant difference in IQ between men and women.

There is a statistically significant difference in IQ between MAGA supporters and Americans as a whole.

IMO there's nothing that disqualifies either Hillary Clinton or Kamala Harris from the Presidency, but it's well known America is slow to catch up to the rest of the world.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to be confusing feminism and acknowledgment of female attributes.

There is no doubt men are superior in some sports, such as swimming, golf, track and tennis. Women can perform better at gymnastics, due to better flexibility.

The thread is not about whether physical attributes are required for the Presidency. It's about intelligence.

I did not post anything about sports or physical attributes. You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

9 minutes ago, Dan O said:

You need to check your facts as you have a very distorted view of the truth and the history of what trump f'd up during his term, both inside and outside the country. trump is a POS , always has been and always will be. He plays to every fear available and there are a lot of gullible people that buy it hook line and sinker. You continue to spew the trump toxic narrative using distorted facts and revisionist history. Dont bother replying to me as it's clear you have no credible input on this topic as far as Im concerned. 

No bother at all - mate.  IMO you are the one who has a very distorted view of the facts, because just like all fanatic Dems, you just throw insults 'ad hominem' when trying to debate an issue.

Ad Hominem  That means arguing in a way that is directed personally against a person rather than the position they are maintaining and the opinions they are expressing.

It was when I noticed how personally insulting all the comments were about Reagan, and yet he achieved so much as a POTUS, that I realised there was something fundamentally wrong with left wing ideologues - they have no facts - just insults - like a teenager denied something. 

The Dems political 'message' is based on feelings and 'social issues', and what they do is play to those feelings - especially by constant lies and distortions against the political leader of GOP.

Do you recall how many years ago Elon Musk was left wing and the media loved him. That same guy realised (like many others do) that something was very wrong with the Dems - and now they hate him. The Dems take personal positions and attacks against their opponents - and they hate Trump for many reasons, and one of them is that he fires that straight back at them.   

But lets not debate in any detail because all my facts will be trumped by your feelings, and as Shaprio said - Facts do not care about your Feelings (same as me about yours). 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

No bother at all - mate.  IMO you are the one who has a very distorted view of the facts, because just like all fanatic Dems, you just throw insults 'ad hominem' when trying to debate an issue.

Ad Hominem  That means arguing in a way that is directed personally against a person rather than the position they are maintaining and the opinions they are expressing.

It was when I noticed how personally insulting all the comments were about Reagan, and yet he achieved so much as a POTUS, that I realised there was something fundamentally wrong with left wing ideologues - they have no facts - just insults - like a teenager denied something. 

The Dems political 'message' is based on feelings and 'social issues', and what they do is play to those feelings - especially by constant lies and distortions against the political leader of GOP.

Do you recall how many years ago Elon Musk was left wing and the media loved him. That same guy realised (like many others do) that something was very wrong with the Dems - and now they hate him. The Dems take personal positions and attacks against their opponents - and they hate Trump for many reasons, and one of them is that he fires that straight back at them.   

But lets not debate in any detail because all my facts will be trumped by your feelings, and as Shaprio said - Facts do not care about your Feelings (same as me about yours). 

First off you spew inaccurate information and claim its fact which is not a personal attack but a comment in what you are claim as real when its not.

I'm a Republican or was until the Republicans sold their souls just to try to stay in office by aligning with a fraudulent con man named  Trump just because he has a following of mindless sheep. 

You haven't been in the USA for quite some time, if ever,  if you cant seem the bs you seem to have fallen for and the long history of his deceit. You apparently feel its ok for the toxic attacks from Trump toward anyone that doesn't fall for his stick but call foul when someone calls you out on it! Pretty hypocritical of you. 

Quoting Elon Musk as some sort of relevant and  knowledge political person is beyond ridiculous. Hes a rich individual with his own agenda and it has nothing to do with anything other than his opinion.

You can believe anything you want to as thats your right but don't expect others to give you any credibility on your position as you gave away that when you post misleading and inaccurate information and try to pass it off as fact. 

You have a nice day now 

Edited by Dan O
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dan O said:

First off you spew inaccurate information and claim its fact which is not a personal attack but a comment in what you are claim as real when its not.

I'm a Republican or was until the Republicans sold their souls just to try to stay in office by aligning with a fraudulent con man named  Trump just because he has a following of mindless sheep. 

You haven't been in the USA for quite some time, if ever,  if you cant seem the bs you seem to have fallen for and the long history of his deceit. You apparently feel its ok for the toxic attacks from Trump toward anyone that doesn't fall for his stick but call foul when someone calls you out on it! Pretty hypocritical of you. 

Quoting Elon Musk as some sort of relevant and  knowledge political person is beyond ridiculous. Hes a rich individual with his own agenda and it has nothing to do with anything other than his opinion.

You can believe anything you want to as thats your right but don't expect others to give you any credibility on your position as you gave away that when you post misleading and inaccurate information and try to pass it off as fact. 

You have a nice day now 

Truly delusional you are - as Yoda would say.

"You apparently feel its ok for the toxic attacks from Trump toward anyone that doesn't fall for his stick but call foul when someone calls you out on it!" 

So I am responsible for these 'toxic attacks' yuo claim that Trump made - wow.

This time I wont bother further - and yes I will have a nice day - you too.

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Normalcy ??  Massive inflation, Crime rates up, Men in dresses running the Military, Millions of Illegals entering the country and costing Billions to house/feed, Radical Islamists attacking Israel and the resultant wars going on, Disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan that was incompetently managed, Billions in support for the corrupt regime in Ukraine that is certainly going to fail, etc etc etc.

It is time for you guys to take a break and let Trump fix things up (again).  IMO the 4 years USA had under the disastrous Biden-Harris Admin, will result in the Dems being electorally destroyed in November - and they will be lucky to ever get back into power before 2030. Great days ahead for USA now that the 'moderates' have seen the reality of the difference between the Trump/GOP Admin and the utterly useless, corrupt and incompetent Biden/DEM Admin.

Below is my 'best case' predicted results in November:

Predictedresults10Oct2024.jpg.dae8dddbb8e69d0c59a4c5877260d0df.jpg

Obviously 'best case', but even with several other States remaining Red, Trump and GOP will make 2008 and 2016 look like close contests.  

What will you do if your fantasizing projection is inverted, and Trump loses by the same margin?

20 hours ago, Cameroni said:

No. There are a few nuns in buddhist monasteries who are feminist activists, but overall feminists extremists are confined to the fringes of society in Thailand. For instance there are only two "Women's Studies" courses in the whole of Thailand. Apart from this pervasive Buddhist feminism there is little sign of feminism in Thai society today.

That you would try to adduce two female head of government as evidence of feminism is particularly amusing, because of course the first female  prime minister only got the job because she was the sister of Thaksin, and the second because she was the daugther of Thaksin. Their ascent in politics actually says more about the power of one man, than anything else.

Equally trying to claim working women for feminism does not work in Thailand. Ask any working woman in Thailand if she is a feminist and you will be greeted with a puzzled look or firm denial.

The permissiveness in terms of sex in Thailand has more to do with Buddhism than feminist Dogma. In fact there is a near total absence of feminist activism in Thailand in day to day activities. No "Me Too" here, apart from South Korean visitors.

Such a blessing, this absence of feminism. Why? There are so many evil sides to feminism. Where to start. First of all, feminism parts from a fundamental error, it seeks to make women more like men in the mistaken belief that mens' lives are easier.  A belief that is of course untrue. 

Feminism promotes the idea that children and husbands are obstacles to happiness. Again, a fundamental mistake and error.

The later feminists tried to make women into workers and succeeded, much to the cost of women, and of course men.

All this came of course at the expense of the mother-child relationship and especially at the expense of the woman-man relationship. Feminism has been one of the key factors eating away at the fabric of society. If today we have mal-adjusted, rude, lazy, incompetent children, then in large part because Feminism came at the expense of the mother-child relationsihp.

But it did not stop there, feminism also targeted its former idol, the male, and we saw now where feminism culminates,  the Me-Too witchhunt, an all out attack on male-female relationships. Life at universities is now intolerable, gone are the carefree days, instead, cue "relationship contracts" to ensure you will not be accused of rape post-facto.

Ultimately, Feminism also comes at the expense of women though, because the moral authority they once enjoyed which enabled them to ban alcohol, is now completely gone. After all,  if women are equal, they have no greater moral authority.

Feminism is a cancer eating away at society, relatioinships, mother-child, male-female, it is hard to imagine a more destructive ideology. Pepetuated not only by misguided females, but also misguided men, it has become all pervasive, even a Daily Telegraph editor now thinks he has to have a feminist extremist writing for the paper for good reputation.

Your self-professed feminism is no doubt also part of your own virtue signalling, like so many here, a cheap road to follow.

But in reality, make no mistake, feminism is a force for evil now. At one point it was useful, but it has become a completely destructive force. Abhorrent that men subscribe to this, but such are the times we live in.

What should women not be allowed to do? Nothing. Then you Cameroni are a feminist. Some of your ideas of what feminism is seem like back from a 70's movie or something. 

If you are saying they should be precluded from certain roles - what and why from you might be helpful. 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

No I never said you were responsible for trump but I said you honor him doing it but if someone calls you out on your misinformation you cry foul and claim personal attacks. your again deflecting from your action and trying to gaslight. Typical sheep manuever. Go to bed now as we're done

You back again??  

Clearly there is something wrong here.

First of all it is 3pm here in Thailand - obviously you dont know where you are talking.

Secondly - your last 14 posts have all been on this one issue - nothing else since Thursday.

Something is not right - but I cant quite put my finger on it :whistling:

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Cameroni said:

No. There are a few nuns in buddhist monasteries who are feminist activists, but overall feminists extremists are confined to the fringes of society in Thailand. For instance there are only two "Women's Studies" courses in the whole of Thailand. Apart from this pervasive Buddhist feminism there is little sign of feminism in Thai society today.

That you would try to adduce two female head of government as evidence of feminism is particularly amusing, because of course the first female  prime minister only got the job because she was the sister of Thaksin, and the second because she was the daugther of Thaksin. Their ascent in politics actually says more about the power of one man, than anything else.

Equally trying to claim working women for feminism does not work in Thailand. Ask any working woman in Thailand if she is a feminist and you will be greeted with a puzzled look or firm denial.

The permissiveness in terms of sex in Thailand has more to do with Buddhism than feminist Dogma. In fact there is a near total absence of feminist activism in Thailand in day to day activities. No "Me Too" here, apart from South Korean visitors.

Such a blessing, this absence of feminism. Why? There are so many evil sides to feminism. Where to start. First of all, feminism parts from a fundamental error, it seeks to make women more like men in the mistaken belief that mens' lives are easier.  A belief that is of course untrue. 

Feminism promotes the idea that children and husbands are obstacles to happiness. Again, a fundamental mistake and error.

The later feminists tried to make women into workers and succeeded, much to the cost of women, and of course men.

All this came of course at the expense of the mother-child relationship and especially at the expense of the woman-man relationship. Feminism has been one of the key factors eating away at the fabric of society. If today we have mal-adjusted, rude, lazy, incompetent children, then in large part because Feminism came at the expense of the mother-child relationsihp.

But it did not stop there, feminism also targeted its former idol, the male, and we saw now where feminism culminates,  the Me-Too witchhunt, an all out attack on male-female relationships. Life at universities is now intolerable, gone are the carefree days, instead, cue "relationship contracts" to ensure you will not be accused of rape post-facto.

Ultimately, Feminism also comes at the expense of women though, because the moral authority they once enjoyed which enabled them to ban alcohol, is now completely gone. After all,  if women are equal, they have no greater moral authority.

Feminism is a cancer eating away at society, relatioinships, mother-child, male-female, it is hard to imagine a more destructive ideology. Pepetuated not only by misguided females, but also misguided men, it has become all pervasive, even a Daily Telegraph editor now thinks he has to have a feminist extremist writing for the paper for good reputation.

Your self-professed feminism is no doubt also part of your own virtue signalling, like so many here, a cheap road to follow.

But in reality, make no mistake, feminism is a force for evil now. At one point it was useful, but it has become a completely destructive force. Abhorrent that men subscribe to this, but such are the times we live in.

Well said mate - and you certainly have not covered everything about the downfall that has occurred because of affects of radical feminism and its toxic culture - especially to women.  What I now see is that many women in the west are posting their stories (youtube, tiktok, snapchat) and complaining that they were lied to about being 'empowered and independent' and 'doing it ourselves' and 'who needs men' - they are realising too late that is was all lies.  There are many single and childless women in their late 30s in the West finally waking up to the radical feminists - it has been corrupted. They are beginning to accept that they are not as capable and that they dont need to be like a man to be happy or equal. I heard on the news that they predict that in the west 45% of women will be single and childless by 2030 - today I found the story.

https://medium.com/the-savanna-post/45-of-women-estimated-to-be-single-and-childless-by-2030-1faf959b26cf

"Sadly, many women have adopted the modern feminist lifestyle and have chosen to sleep around, abort their baby if they unexpectedly get pregnant, and swear off marriage. But these cultural trends are going to have a tremendous impact on the future of American society. Morgan Stanley estimates that 45% of women in their “prime working years” (ages 25 to 44) will be single and childless by the time 2030 arrives."

The negatives about feminism, that were stated when it started to seriously 'take off' in the 80s and were laughed off as 'misogeny' - have been starting to show since the early 2000. Now they are becoming very obvious and harder to ignore - despite the radical feminists equating the value of a woman's life based on her 'independence and empowerment'. Women's mental health problems are at an all time high and going higher every year. Divorce is the norm and marriage has been seriously devalued by the radical feminists. And there are so many other negative impacts that radical feminism has caused.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Well said mate - and you certainly have not covered everything about the downfall that has occurred because of affects of radical feminism and its toxic culture - especially to women.  What I now see is that many women in the west are posting their stories (youtube, tiktok, snapchat) and complaining that they were lied to about being 'empowered and independent' and 'doing it ourselves' and 'who needs men' - they are realising too late that is was all lies.  There are many single and childless women in their late 30s in the West finally waking up to the radical feminists - it has been corrupted. They are beginning to accept that they are not as capable and that they dont need to be like a man to be happy or equal. I heard on the news that they predict that in the west 45% of women will be single and childless by 2030 - today I found the story.

https://medium.com/the-savanna-post/45-of-women-estimated-to-be-single-and-childless-by-2030-1faf959b26cf

"Sadly, many women have adopted the modern feminist lifestyle and have chosen to sleep around, abort their baby if they unexpectedly get pregnant, and swear off marriage. But these cultural trends are going to have a tremendous impact on the future of American society. Morgan Stanley estimates that 45% of women in their “prime working years” (ages 25 to 44) will be single and childless by the time 2030 arrives."

The negatives about feminism, that were stated when it started to seriously 'take off' in the 80s and were laughed off as 'misogeny' - have been starting to show since the early 2000. Now they are becoming very obvious and harder to ignore - despite the radical feminists equating the value of a woman's life based on her 'independence and empowerment'. Women's mental health problems are at an all time high and going higher every year. Divorce is the norm and marriage has been seriously devalued by the radical feminists. And there are so many other negative impacts that radical feminism has caused.

You're not wrong, feminism has truly poisoned male female relationships, even fat uglyl women now think they are a "prize" and expect a man to make 200,000K. I even had a deluded Filipina, who grew up on a cow farm (!!!!) demand a Louis Vuitton bag of  me, can  you believe the entitlement? This woman slept with her adult sisters until age 29, the highest paying job she had was working in a hairdressing salon. They have gone crazy. If they think they have a halfway passable face the man has to be 6.2, make 200K and be a semi-celebrity on Insta or Tik Tok. They have totally lost it.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

What should women not be allowed to do?

Talk.

I'm kidding. But they should concentrate on being mothers and traditional wives and raise children.

All else leads to chaos. You can't have the cow instructing the bull.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I agree with everything you have said - GenZ will go down as the most woke feminist and useless generation ever - and that other poster reflected their views on life a lot. It is one thing to protest against the war in Vietnam, but it all together another to protests in support of the murdering radical terrorists in Gaza. 

We might be the minority on this Forum, but on others and overall, we are the majority.

I am seeing a massive backlash by men against the feminist delusion. One day the Kings will return.

• Sad 1