Drunk Indian Tourist Assaulted After Harassing Woman on Pattaya Beach

webfact

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

If the incident unfolded as stated, than he kind of got what he was asking for. There is never an excuse to be physically forward with a woman without her consent. Some guys come to Thailand and they just have this bizarre preconceived notion that all women are available, and that's anything but the truth. 

Well said my good Thai lady friend who lives in the UK many years and divorced from a Brit but lives there comes back occasionally and taught me how some guy in daylight just went up to her in the street and followed her enhance breasts she is small and slim and after she unloaded an unholy mouth full of English street abuse at him he ran off in amazement but yes they seem to think it's all there for the groping no doubt get into a lot of trouble some of the times

43 minutes ago, Seeall said:

There are some  nice good-hearted fun-loving Thai girls around they're not all hard-ass bar girls.. What's a photo or two to further welcome to Thailand ...  But these t**** take it there's an opportunity to go over the line

And it's not in their nature to anything but courteous. They don't assume people to be bad. He was assaulting the girl and the husband had a right to defend her. Case closed. 

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I suspect he would not think of behaving that way in India too. Alcohol and ignorance!

Lol, foreign woman are harrassed all day long in India by men asking for photos, then they move in for the kill - sometimes quite literally.

Here's a video :

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The women agreed initially, but as the men continued to take turns taking photos, one of them allegedly put his arm around Ms. Aey’s friend, touched her stomach, and made an attempt to kiss her. This provoked her friend's husband, who struck the man in the face, leaving him unconscious on the sand.

Dumb ass Indian.

• Haha 1

It's very hard for me to believe that an Indian drunk Indian stoned Indian would harass anybody more like a Thais  love to harassing them.  I've never seen Thai give so much abuse towards a nationality. If you don't know what I'm talking about please get a flight to India or stand around when the flights arrive from India and watch how the airport staff and immigration treat them.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Lol, foreign woman are harrassed all day long in India by men asking for photos, then they move in for the kill - sometimes quite literally.

I was thinking along the lines of them doing it to their own women but point taken. Foreign women going there I would not recommend.....heck been there a few times myself for work and would in no way consider going as a tourist. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Dumb ass Indian.

Yep.

Here in Silicon Valley where there is YUGE Indian population, things like this happens quite often unfortunately.  A Indian male will try to stop a woman on a walk or jog, engage in some stupid conversation and then try to kiss her -or immediately go for her breasts.

Some dumbshyte tried it on my married neighbor who ran screaming back home, and the police found him down the block trying the same to another woman.  Turns out that he'd been molesting women all morning.