Drunk Indian Tourist Assaulted After Harassing Woman on Pattaya Beach

webfact

2 hours ago, arick said:

It's very hard for me to believe that an Indian drunk Indian stoned Indian would harass anybody more like a Thais  love to harassing them.  I've never seen Thai give so much abuse towards a nationality. If you don't know what I'm talking about please get a flight to India or stand around when the flights arrive from India and watch how the airport staff and immigration treat them.

Wonder why they are treated like that?  Could it be due to their behavior?  I never see the Thais treat Westerners bad, unless you ask for it.  Respect this country or get out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

Yep.

Here in Silicon Valley where there is YUGE Indian population, things like this happens quite often unfortunately.  A Indian male will try to stop a woman on a walk or jog, engage in some stupid conversation and then try to kiss her -or immediately go for her breasts.

Some dumbshyte tried it on my married neighbor who ran screaming back home, and the police found him down the block trying the same to another woman.  Turns out that he'd been molesting women all morning.

The good Indians live in Fremont, CA.

38 minutes ago, Taboo2 said:

The good Indians live in Fremont, CA.

India like China are made up of many ethnicities. Some gracious and well mannered, others not so much. They lived in developed and underdeveloped provinces but they are all  of the same nationality. I would put that this is the same for other countries except that mostly it takes the same nationality to identify their own country folks while outsiders labeled them based upon nationality and stereotype.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, I stand more corrected... I recall quite a few tales of how Indian women suffered being groped on crowded buses. 

There are now women only buses in India 

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

lady should push for charges of inappropriate touching / groping, they are renowned for it

Indeed, how much was it last time on WS in Pattaya, an Indian guy? slapped a danceteacher on n her behind, 250000 baht?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

lady should push for charges of inappropriate touching / groping, they are renowned for it

Sadly they are renowned for inappropriate touching and groping down that way. 

I don’t think I have ever made the walk from the Second Road/Soi 6 intersection to the beach and up to Walking Street without being fondled, groped and called out to by sexual pests. 
Sometimes groups of 3 or more, especially on the soi 6 stretch. They try to block you in.

I have found to that if you make eye contact, smile, wink and do the tounge flick that it makes it even better.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

When they arrived, they found a group of three Indian tourists, one of whom was bleeding heavily from a gash above his left eyebrow.

Nevermind the touristvisas are free, that's the magnet.

Edited by watchcat

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

Not in India now, different rules apply...

I walk in the park every  morning, the amount of old white falang pervs there are is disgusting..fat, balding, ridiculous tattoos and personality of a 5 year old..it's cringe worthy to watch all of them saying the same old...sui mak mak...mao mak mak rubbish...so it's not only Indians that are the problem, ole.whitey is just as bad octopus illiterate idiots 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If the incident unfolded as stated, than he kind of got what he was asking for. There is never an excuse to be physically forward with a woman without her consent. Some guys come to Thailand and they just have this bizarre preconceived notion that all women are available, and that's anything but the truth. 

Remember they come from a country that still thinks women are property that sexually touching and rape are okay 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

The drunk Indian tourist was lucky that it was just one punch and that he wasn't besieged upon by a group of Thai men beating and kicking the wholly crap out of him.

That actually happens in Pakistan too if you touch a woman properly dressed and she yells you are basically dead no need police 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, arick said:

It's very hard for me to believe that an Indian drunk Indian stoned Indian would harass anybody more like a Thais  love to harassing them.  I've never seen Thai give so much abuse towards a nationality. If you don't know what I'm talking about please get a flight to India or stand around when the flights arrive from India and watch how the airport staff and immigration treat them.

"......an Indian drunk Indian stoned Indian....." ??? 😕

I presume you're talking about an Indian then? 

59 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

The drunk Indian tourist was lucky that it was just one punch and that he wasn't besieged upon by a group of Thai men beating and kicking the wholly crap out of him.

As long as he learned his lesson, I'm happy.  Stupid should hurt.  Hands off, Thailand does not tolerate Indian rape culture.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ukrules said:

Lol, foreign woman are harrassed all day long in India by men asking for photos, then they move in for the kill - sometimes quite literally.

Here's a video :

Creepy as hell. And then at the end the woman walking in the back in full traditional Indian dress LOL