German Politician Calls for Ban on Greta Thunberg Over Pro-Palestinian Protest Involvement

Social Media

1 hour ago, harryviking said:

"usable idiot" by all those whit some kind of agenda against something! She should be take care of by professional staff that can treat her for whatever mental problems she has.  

I presume she must be working for the Communist Party of China.

When she talked about global  emission things, she said that China is not to blame, stressing it is still in the state of developing.

That one single phrase gave away whom she is really working for.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

walk all her way from home to Germany, not to emit extra CO2?

I think walking all that way would have emitted quite a bit more C02 than had she stayed relaxing at home.

8 billion persons breathing in and out 24/7  how to reduce those carbon emissions ????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

She's an actor

Wake the h3ll up people!

I am not quite sure what she is.

Her nationality is Swedish but she appears not to have a job in Sweden or any other country that I can think of.  

As a member state of the European Union, Swedish citizens enjoy freedom of movement within the European Economic Area (EEA). The Citizens' Rights Directive defines the right of free movement for citizens of the EEA.

So she would not need a visa nor a German ID card, and I am not sure that she would need a passport, as her Swedish ID card may be sufficient.

Now whether when visiting the EU, she would need to show proof of funds, proof of somewhere to stay, I honestly have no idea.

Could she be banned as an activist or a protestor?

IMHO she would first have to be arrested, taken to court and found guilty of a crime. That may be one way to keep her out of Germany, but I suspect that she would play the victims card.

To me she is no more than one of those annoying little buzzy flies that always seem to be around, but are just that little too quick to be swatted.