Taylor Swift Donates $5 Million to Hurricane Relief Efforts

Social Media

Good on her. don't like her, don't like Kamalalalalala, but tax write off or not it is a gesture that will cost her some money and it helps people directly affected. Would anyone here work extra week free to donate? I don't think so.

• Like 1

In some European countries we pay tax and can afford insurance so we do not need private donations, at least until the last decades. But, things are changing slowly here too. 

Ideal in a healthy society, It should be the government's responsibility to take care of people, by inforcing the people to pay an healthy amount of tax of their income, and the government donates money on behalf of everyone.

However, Taylor is know for looking after everyone in her stab, giving the big bonuses and make sure everyone is happy. Se is a true businesswoman, and I think she even gets more popular by doing so, and make more money as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't believe that at all,  The Don gets any Woman he wants , even if they don't really want to 

Obvously he is not popular among the Us entertainers, and the list of  Who Don’t Want Donald Trump Using Their Music getting longer as we speak. 

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't believe that at all,  The Don gets any Woman he wants , even if they don't really want to.

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

even if they don't really want to

And you’re so proud of him for that, aren’t you? But you do realize that The Don has been convicted for that, right? He’s now a convicted sex offender. Says a lot about you that you idolize a lowlife sleazeball so much.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

a thread with zero to do with Trump and the usual derangement posse just can't help themselves

593e56ec-280b-40dc-96ef-d222214a04d6.jpeg

Trump screaming ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT’ in all caps on truth social may have something to do with it….

4 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

And you’re so proud of him for that, aren’t you? But you do realize that The Don has been convicted for that, right? He’s now a convicted sex offender. Says a lot about you that you idolize a lowlife sleazeball so much.

That was just a civil case, so it doesn't really count in the legal sense .

Criminal cases require a higher standard of proof and the accuser  didn't follow that route  , they opted for the easer civil case

11 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Trump screaming ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT’ in all caps on truth social may have something to do with it….

Yes, but why so much of an interest in what Donald Trump says ?

I would never have known what Donald said about Swift , if you hadn't of told me .

"You hang on every word he says"

36 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

where are the fact checkers when needed. civil and criminal are totally different. you should 'do some research'