Are You A Sexpat Or Do You Ride The Backwards Morality Train?

Just now, NowNow said:

I'm not angry like you 😊 It's always instructive to observe the disgusting sex tourists attempting to equate themselves with decent folk.

Weaker by the minute. Nobody cares what you think. As I said, go have a lie down and a rethink. All your posts have negative emoji reactions from others. The people have spoken. 

Just now, Lacessit said:

No more cliched than your claims women everywhere throw themselves at you.

Haven't ever written that. That's your febrile imagination. Having said that, I did recently have an example of just that.

It's a different world when you actually maintain some standards. Otherwise money is the only thing separating you from the next man. Not worth much.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I'm not angry like you 😊 It's always instructive to observe the disgusting sex tourists attempting to equate themselves with decent folk.

I see. According to you, you have enjoyed multiple trysts with women, but because you don't pay, you are "decent folk".

You do know what promiscuous means, right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

Haven't ever written that. That's your febrile imagination. Having said that, I did recently have an example of just that.

It's a different world when you actually maintain some standards. Otherwise money is the only thing separating you from the next man. Not worth much.

I'm dying to see your photo......any chance you might post a selfie?......see what us mere mortals are competing with.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, RSD1 said:

Weaker by the minute. Nobody cares what you think. As I said, go have a lie down and a rethink. All your posts have negative emoji reactions from others. The people have spoken. 

If no one cares what I think, then why are you replying with such animosity? 

I'm not bothered by negative emoticons from weak sex tourists. What are you thinking? It's to be expected.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

While we're at it .........

The numbers of posters slamming pensioners who live in Pattaya, small rooms and spending all their time in bars ...... why? Seems like a decent retirement to me!

Absolutely,   especially when compared to the traditional retirement that lies in store for them in places like the UK. Its actually a no brainer

• Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

I see. According to you, you have enjoyed multiple trysts with women, but because you don't pay, you are "decent folk".

No, that's according to you. Your febrile imagination again, desperately trying to score a point.

Accept that men are not envious of you unless they are unhappy in the first place.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Absolutely,   especially when compared to the traditional retirement that lies in store for them in places like the UK. Its actually a no brainer

But sitting in bars all day? That's sad.

• Confused 1

I can't believe there are so few over here......imagine retiring to Middlesbrough or Hartlepool and dying in complete ignorance of the existence of Pattaya or BKK......

No man ever lay on his deathbed and said......"Lord I wish I'd never slept with so many women"

Just now, Will B Good said:

I can't believe there are so few over here......imagine retiring to Middlesbrough or Hartlepool and dying in complete ignorance of the existence of Pattaya or BKK......

No man ever lay on his deathbed and said......"Lord I wish I'd never slept with so many women"

How do you know that?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Yes you have, in a response to BritManToo.

I've had sex for free, and paid for sex. IME the paid sex is mostly better.

You probably pretend to be emotionally involved with the women you shag, as a means of getting into their pants. That is possibly your idea of "standards".

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Yes, I do. Do you have any evidence other than your bad imagination?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

But sitting in bars all day? That's sad.

As sad as festering in a piss stinking nursing home ?   Or a sad as freezing to death in a damp and mold ridden bed sit having to decide whether to eat or heat ?   

You really haven't a clue have you

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, NowNow said:

No, that's according to you. Your febrile imagination again, desperately trying to score a point.

Accept that men are not envious of you unless they are unhappy in the first place.

Why wouldn't they be unhappy, saddled with wrinkled whales who can take half their assets?

• Haha 1

As sad as festering in a piss stinking nursing home ?   Or a sad as freezing to death in a damp and mold ridden bed sit having to decide whether to eat or heat ?   

One day in a bar in Pattaya is worth a lifetime spent in Middlesbrough.

Just now, Lacessit said:

Yes you have, in a response to BritManToo.

I've had sex for free, and paid for sex. IME the paid sex is mostly better.

You probably pretend to be emotionally involved with the women you shag, as a means of getting into their pants. That is possibly your idea of "standards".

So anyone not paying for sex in promiscuous? 😊 Come on...this is pathetic. You think sex tourism is normal.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Don't be pathetic now. Is sitting in a bar all day the only choice open to them? 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Yes, I do. Do you have any evidence other than your bad imagination?

Quote: "No you wouldn't, silly billy 😊 I've certainly travelled further and wider than your bad self and had more 'free' intimacy than you've ever experienced."

Not imagination, what you said.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Quote: "No you wouldn't, silly billy 😊 I've certainly travelled further and wider than your bad self and had more 'free' intimacy than you've ever experienced."

Not imagination, what you said.

Yes. So how does that translate to 'promiscuous'? Again, just your imagination desperate to score a point.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I spent 20 years living in Thailand, loved the place, always will. I moved there when I was 33 and left when I was 53. Being quite young when I moved there, many of my friends were 10 or 20 years older than me. One thing that I noticed was how many of my retiree friends ended up returning to their home countries (for good) due to healthcare issues, including 2 who returned to Australia (Adelaide & Melbourne).  Additionally, a guy who I worked with recently in the UK has parents who retired to Thailand, but returned to the UK due to his father getting cancer.

Edited by Andrew65