Saint Barack lectures black men

theblether

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Obama as a surrogate and political speaker at rallies is good. Very good.

Obama as a hectoring scold is bad. Very bad. Especially when he tries to come across as one of the "brothas", it is obviously fake and contrived.He knows next to nothing of the African American experience, growing up in comfort and ease in Hawaii. His family background is not connected to the vast majority of African Americans, who are the descendants of slavery.  He just sounds pompous and condescending.

Are you black?

• Like 1

Just now, jvs said:

That is a big statement coming from you but yes,more black women vote compared to black men.

Yes black women made the difference to elect Biden and hopefully we will see a repeat performance with Harris. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Typical fascist reverso game play.

Accuse the pro democracy, anti dictatorship, anti Trump / Putin majority of what they are doing. 

I really don't get you in the slightest. 

You present yourself as some kind of ethical intellectual yet you clearly favor Trump a man who it's been proven tried to overthrow an election that he lost (and will obviously try that again if he loses this time).

Maybe you just don't understand real American values. It's not left or right. It's DECENCY.

You left out racist and cult member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes black women made the difference to elect Biden and hopefully we will see a repeat performance with Harris. 

You do have a point.  So many on welfare due to fatherless (abandoned) households.

They’ll never leave the Democratic Plantation.  Instilled in them for generations.

Nothing racist about my post.  Fact.

You can thank the Democrat President LBJ.

“I’ll have them ni——- voting Democrat for the next 200 years “

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You do have a point.  So many on welfare due to fatherless (abandoned) households.

They’ll never leave the Democratic Plantation.  Instilled in them for generations.

Nothing racist about my post.  Fact.

You can thank the Democrat President LBJ.

“I’ll have them ni——- voting Democrat for the next 200 years “

I find your post racist. Full of stereotypes. Shame on you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I may identify as such. Why would that be important?

In other words, you're not black.

Dude, you're in a time warp.

The question about is Obama black enough for blacks was decided in his favor long ago!

I find bringing that up again pathetic. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In other words, you're not black.

Dude, you're in a time warp.

The question about is Obama black enough for blacks was decided in his favor long ago!

I find bringing that up again pathetic. 

Hey man, you can't label me! 

As for Obama, who decided he was "black enough"? What a pathetic and pandering thing to say.  Although you may have a point. Perhaps it would be better to say that an elitist snob, Ivy League graduate, multi-millionaire, should not be hectoring working class men about race and sexism. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Hey man, you can't label me! 

As for Obama, who decided he was "black enough"? What a pathetic and pandering thing to say.  Although you may have a point. Perhaps it would be better to say that an elitist snob, Ivy League graduate, multi-millionaire, should not be hectoring working class men about race and sexism. 

You mean JD Vance?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

Until Obama left Harvard and went to Chicago as a young adult, his entire life had been spent in an environment that was far whiter than most whites grow up in.  You had to look hard to find a black person in Hawaii or Harvard.  Once in Chicago, the Democrats there taught him that he had enough melanin in his skin to parlay it into a political career advancing identity polilics

The chief divider ! The only time you see him is election time imop

He was a community organizer in Chicago another words a social justice 

activist! Same as harris!

He also had a gifted voice for politics, which  harris lacks.

I voted for him in 2008 , like so many 

I was fooled into thinking he wasn’t 

gonna take lobbyists under his wing!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, proton said:

LBJ was famously reported to have said his great society policy would have the N's voting Democrat for the next 200 years. There is some truth in this.

ALOT of truth.

• Haha 1

Georgia is the one to watch. We all know the importance of swing states but going even deeper, Atlanta turnout won that state for Biden. 

The Dems really could have done without irritating A-A men. They're risking an election day boycott, never mind possibly encouraging some to switch sides. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Georgia is the one to watch. We all know the importance of swing states but going even deeper, Atlanta turnout won that state for Biden. 

The Dems really could have done without irritating A-A men. They're risking an election day boycott, never mind possibly encouraging some to switch sides. 

Bizarre 

Obama is well loved.

He's an incredible campaign asset.

AA men?

Alcoholics Anonymous?

You assume he's hurtimg based on twitter posts. That's daft.

As far as Georgia goes the Atlanta SUBURBS of DEKALB and GWINETT counties were actually decisive. Less black I assume than you're probably imagining. 39% and 22%.

All the swig states are to.watch.

Especially Pennsylvania.

Speakimg of which why is the convicted felon dotard doing rallies in non swing states?!?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1