Trump’s top general calls ex-president ‘fascist to the core’

Inderpland

Funny how all the top people in Trump's former administration has turned on him. Almost makes you think there's something there.🤔

Trump’s top general calls ex-president ‘fascist to the core’ and ‘most dangerous person to this country’

'“He is the most dangerous person ever. I had suspicions when I talked to you about his mental decline and so forth, but now I realize he’s a total fascist. He is now the most dangerous person to this country,” he said.'

• Agree 1

“As AG… Harris instructed her entire staff to stand every morning as she entered the office and say, ‘Good Morning General’. 🤣

‘Bully’ Kamala Harris ‘berated staff,’ left them in tears after berating them with ‘F-bombs,’ intern told never to make eye contact: report

According to numerous victim reports, Harris is a workplace abuser and a living nightmare to work for. A walking, babbling mediocrity in a flared-leg pantsuit. Arrogant, bitchy, vindictive, and smug, she has fired or driven away 92 percent of her staff. The survivors who remain are either too battle-scarred or too scared to leave. Kids, blink twice if you need rescuing.

--The Final GirlBoss

In June 2021, Politico spoke to 22 individuals familiar with Harris's VP office who all claimed that her team was experiencing 'low morale, porous lines of communication and diminished trust among aides and senior officials.'

'It's not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s***,' one source said.

Note the need for people "who love you:"

In a May interview on actress Drew Barrymore's talk show, Harris played the magnanimous boss, but also voiced her emphasis on loyalty. 

'It's really important to be around people who love you, who are about you and who are going to be honest with you,' she said.

--Why 'General' Kamala Harris lost over 90 percent of her staff as Vice President

"honest with you," LOL.

Edited by BigStar

Sounds like a disgruntled fired employee.

Perhaps he didn’t like taking orders after years of giving them.

Would one expect anything less from a woke General.

Edited by G_Money

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

Ah the old 'disgruntled ex-employees', Well there certainly seems to be an awful lot of them.

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

2. His second attorney general, Bill Barr: “Someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. His second secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

4. His first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

5. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

6.. His presidential transition vice-chairman, Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.”

7. His second national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

8. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

9. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

10. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

11. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

12. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

13. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

15. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy.

16. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

17. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

18. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”

19. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

20. A former director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, who is now a CNN political commentator: “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

21. A top aide in charge of his outreach to African Americans, Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; Donald Trump, and his decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

22. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I thought that he did do a lot of good during his four years. I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

23. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”

Your cut and paste skills are remarkable.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Ah the old 'disgruntled ex-employees', Well there certainly seems to be an awful lot of them.

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

2. His second attorney general, Bill Barr: “Someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. His second secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

4. His first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

5. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

6.. His presidential transition vice-chairman, Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.”

7. His second national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

8. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

9. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

10. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

11. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

12. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

13. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

15. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values and my philosophy.

16. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

17. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

19. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

20. A former director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, who is now a CNN political commentator: “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

21. A top aide in charge of his outreach to African Americans, Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; Donald Trump, and his decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

22. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I thought that he did do a lot of good during his four years. I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

23. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”

All the top people that worked for him - ALL OF THEM - have turned on him. This is totally unheard of in the history of politics.

Congratulations Donald, you finally found something you excel in; to make people despise you.

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

All the top people that worked for him - ALL OF THEM - have turned on him. This is totally unheard of in the history of politics.

Congratulations Donald, you finally found something you excel in; to make people despise you.

It's working. Was it you who said Michigan was "lost?"

image.png.62bc390322ecd3af3f0bcb5e03b9b41c.png

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

The horror! Prepare thyself:

image.png.a948bb01d2053c1fb9c9307ea9c77c5d.png

Edited by BigStar

22 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

A wonderful post, well done @johnnybangkok........yet there will still be his cult followers and goobers who will support him here yet have no comprehension of what he is really like. Beggars belief, and some.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xylophone said:

A wonderful post, well done @johnnybangkok........yet there will still be his cult followers and goobers who will support him here yet have no comprehension of what he is really like. Beggars belief, and some.

Let a former NY Dem explain it to you. Your "belief" has been wrong for such a long time now, imagining "cultists" and "goobers."

Edited by BigStar
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Let a former NY Dem explain it to you. Your "belief" has been wrong for such a long time now, imagining "cultists" and "goobers."

This is the opinion of one guy who hasn't even met Trump. Compare that to the large number of people who have worked closely with him and now denounce him and your lone guy is like the proverbial fart in a (non-man made) hurricane - insignificant.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“The clip below shows some patriots putting country over the Republican party. We need more of them. “

Not so fast Cowboy.

IMG_4436.jpeg

IMG_4437.jpeg

Maybe they didn't see this quote from Trump? He's such a swell defender of our veterans. 

“Miriam, I watched (Sheldon Adelson, her late husband) sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom. That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor, but civilian version. It’s actually much better, because everyone gets the Congressional Medal of Honor – that’s soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead.”  

-- Donald Trump

• Agree 1