Does car insurance cover for vandalism?

34 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

what's the big secret? 

When you live in a country that discourages free speech where even airlines sue passengers for posting opinions on Facebook, one learns to not directly name and shame the offending parties specifically if one has half a brain.

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Sandboxer said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

what's the big secret? 

When you live in a country that discourages free speech where even airlines sue passengers for posting opinions on Facebook, one learns to not directly name and shame the offending parties specifically if one has half a brain.

Posting nothing more than that a specific insurer denied a car insurance claim is no big deal and will not get you sued, even if one "does have half a brain" or thinks that the insurer's name rhymes with 'vagina', something that none of them do .   Viriyah denied a claim of mine once.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

You can send a private message via Asean News. Click on your profile button, then choose message. Address to member profile name. Defamation in Thailand keys on public disclosure, ie., social media, in public settings.

Edited by Srikcir
revise
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

OH my God

Problemas-a-resolver.png

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Srikcir said:

You can send a private message via Asean News. Click on your profile button, then choose message. Address to member profile name. Defamation in Thailand keys on public disclosure, ie., social media, in public settings.

The information I asked him for can also be posted on the forum for all members to read; a claim that a specific insurer once denied a claim is not defamation, insurers deny claims all the time, it is not big secret.

On 10/15/2024 at 2:54 PM, Sandboxer said:

Street dog scratched my door with his claws. 1st class insurance didn't give AF.

TiT

I had damage from a dog scratching my car (insurer actually said that's what happened), insurance covered it fully (Viriyah Insurance). I think it comes down to the insurer/policy.