Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

10 hours ago, illisdean said:

Trumps "got it going" big time in the battleground states including WI and leads in all swing states now where it matter most as Kamala shows the world how stupid she is while humiliating herself on FOX news and continues losing support from key voting groups. It's all over for the word salad moron.

So why does he want Biden back as the Democratic Candidate?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-so-angry-about-60-minutes-that-he-wants-joe-biden-back-in-race/

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

According to RCP, Harris' lead nationally is down to 1.5%. Trump is leading, albeit narrowly, in all 7 swing states. Many key senate races are also tightening.    Betting markets have Trump favoured 57% to 41%.  

I just noticed he is up in Michigan by 1%. However RFK Jr. is at 3% and on the ballot. Anybody supporting RFK won't switch to Kamala so I would add maybe  2% to Trump's chances there. 

On 10/18/2024 at 10:09 AM, illisdean said:

Trumps "got it going" big time in the battleground states including WI and leads in all swing states now where it matter most as Kamala shows the world how stupid she is while humiliating herself on FOX news and continues losing support from key voting groups. It's all over for the word salad moron.

RCP is being flooded by Republican junk polls in the last weeks of the election.

So @illisdean is back with his polls.

On 10/18/2024 at 8:26 AM, Hanaguma said:

According to RCP, Harris' lead nationally is down to 1.5%. Trump is leading, albeit narrowly, in all 7 swing states. Many key senate races are also tightening.    Betting markets have Trump favoured 57% to 41%.  

But Trump is exhausted, so he might not make it to November 5.

Here ya go, send this video to everyone you know before they vote. This is classic Kamala, word salad / vomit extraordinaire. Explain to me how some American adults can be as dumb as Kamala is!

And explain to me how she "democratically" made it this far? This is the same moron that has campaigned on going after "price gougers" w/o details how to implement such a crackpot idea as her cure for inflation. Remember that campaign talking point? Funny thing there was none of this "price gouging inflation" during Trump's admin and if this imaginary price gouging inflation was a problem why hasn't Kamala DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT already?

LOL Because she's spouting word salad Kamala confusion nonsense. Too late to replace her now, or is it?

Dumb as dirt. Dumber than Biden. 

LOL...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Explain to me how some American adults can be as dumb as Kamala is!

It’s inexplicable that nearly half of the American adults are complete morons that would even consider supporting an airhead like Harris, but here we are. Suppose the dumbing down of the media and rampant mindless peer to peer hysterics has got the best of them. I predict there will be an increased massive wave of mental illnesses infecting the left if Trump gets voted in.