Pattaya Official Seeks Justice in Sea Urination Row

snoop1130

They have bigger issues with beach cleanliness than a bit of pee, get a grip of all the filth flowing into the bay from the city drains after every bit rain, if you are not providing adequate toilet facilities then what do they expect to happen? Business toilets are for customers only and they shouldn’t be expected to cover for local governments negligence 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

In the sea no one  can see you but it happens all the time.If they wanted to pee behind a tree  or somewhere where u can not be seen.Happens everywhere

These same do gooders would also have you believe that when you have finished your pee any more than three shakes would be considered as masturbation.

Just now, Mason45 said:

Were urine samples taken?

Why? I was 7 or 8 years old and in there for a c**p.  

And in those days, a urine sample was something you may have heard your Granny talking about!

Or just your attempt at humour?

19 minutes ago, sambum said:

Why? I was 7 or 8 years old and in there for a c**p.  

And in those days, a urine sample was something you may have heard your Granny talking about!

Or just your attempt at humor?

It must have been humor as one granny died when I was 4 years old and the other granny lived 10,500 kms away/[,

• Confused 1

As an avid walker I'd suggest that the mayor take a walk around Pattaya and witness the dreaded Pattaya pavers problem. It would be far more beneficial to all than watching 2 Thai guys watering the horse.