Thai High-Risk Groups Urged to Get Covid-19 Boosters

4. 39

Thailand Live Wednesday 16 October 2024

5. 31

Internet connection

6. 82

Thai worker killed by leftover ammunition in Israeli orchard

7. 0

Pattaya Council Plans Traffic Overhaul with One-Way Streets, Odd-Even Parking

8. 2

Banking Headaches in Thailand: FATCA Frustrations and U.S. Ties!

9. 0

Staying Beyond Thailand Privilege Visa Expiry

10. 131

Swastika Flags Flown During Donald Trump Boat Parade in Florida

11. 302

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

Pattaya Official Seeks Justice in Sea Urination Row

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, sambum said:

I don't think it happened at 3 a.m., but at 3 a.m. you would certainly be less visible to the public, which I think is the main complaint here.

They have their back to the beach anyway, but peeing at 3am is no different than at 3pm it is still peeing in the sea, that I don't have a problem with unless there were people swimming nearby. 

49 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

They just did it again - you have to give it to the Thais to f"ç%"-up their public image all the time.

If there are no ladyboys grabbing Indians roaming the beach road for the latter's beauty then there is Somchai racing through town with his motorbike. If that is also not happening, pull the "pee into the sea" story from the drawer. 

In all fairness, if the only pollution remains human pee, well then all those goons, clowns and retarded officers have accomplished a sterling job. But, to make everyone else laugh, throw in - for good measure - the  "tarnishing the city's image and violating the Cleanliness and Orderliness Act." 

What a bunch of completely brainless creatures in uniform ........ 

Quote "What a bunch of completely brainless creatures in uniform ".

Actually the people to blame are not those who endeavour to enforce the local bye laws, but those that sit in air conditioned offices dreaming up and passing the laws in the first place.

37 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So where would you go say at 3am when all places are closed ?

Have to answer with a question. Why would you be at the beach at 3 am, if not a Thai fisherman?

Also, I do think the coin operated toilet facilities will still be accessible, but I might be wrong. Anyway, if at the beach at 3 am and starting to feel the need to go toilet, it´s probably a good time to go home. 😉 

22 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

They have their back to the beach anyway, but peeing at 3am is no different than at 3pm it is still peeing in the sea, that I don't have a problem with unless there were people swimming nearby. 

I disagree - at 3 a.m. there are less likely to be people on the beach or swimming in the sea, and the complaint seems to be that they were doing it in daylight in view of some "outraged" beachgoers.

Edited by sambum

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Have to answer with a question. Why would you be at the beach at 3 am, if not a Thai fisherman?

Also, I do think the coin operated toilet facilities will still be accessible, but I might be wrong. Anyway, if at the beach at 3 am and starting to feel the need to go toilet, it´s probably a good time to go home. 😉 

Due to my old age I can't hold my pee, so I'd have to just piss myself. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

"........... coin operated toilet facilities......."

Reminds me of a rhyme we kids used to chant back in the UK many years ago:-

"Here I sit all broken hearted - wasted a penny 'cos I only fa***d"

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Don't know if it's still open but there was a restaurant in BKK, called ' Cabbages and Condoms' ....:coffee1: 

My mate and his son were there a few weeks ago!

14 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

There are no public beaches without toilets in Thailand, if you do not go to remote islands. However, there you can find accommodation areas that have a toilet you can use. It might be a 100-200 meter walk to a toilet, but I guess most normally intelligent people can manage that.

That just shows where Thailand stands regarding civilization and respect.

One small point. The ability to walk 100-200m has nothing to do with intelligence, more to do with physical ability. Intelligence is shown by the willingness to do the walk.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, connda said:

Fish pee in the sea all the time.  Why not people?

Not just pee. But who doesn't think people pee in the water while swimming? Urine is just another type of salt water, only yellow. This is a matter of optics, and of disrespectful public behavior. 

31 minutes ago, sambum said:

The way I heard it in the US was "Here I sit all broken hearted, came to $ht, but only ƒarted"

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

The way I heard it in the US was "Here I sit all broken hearted, came to $ht, but only ƒarted"

In the UK we had to pay a penny to "spend a penny" at coin operated facilities - and the toilet paper was called Bronco or Izal and was like greaseproof paper - nothing stuck! 😞 

21 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Thanks.  How were the condoms, what flavors do they have ?................................:giggle:

You'd have to ask him! Maybe cabbage flavoured?

Edited by sambum

46 minutes ago, mikosan said:

One small point. The ability to walk 100-200m has nothing to do with intelligence, more to do with physical ability. Intelligence is shown by the willingness to do the walk.

Ok, and how do you know if I meant the ability or the willingness? Did that stand anywhere in my post?

1 hour ago, HK MacPhooey said:

And the Coke bottles of p1$$ discarded at roadside laybys and motorway services in the UK mainly by Eastern European lorry drivers 

I walk early every morning around the Wongamat area. There's plastic drink bottles laying on the road every where. They are from the tour bus drivers. The contents of these bottles are certainly not the drinks you buy in 7 Eleven or Tops daily.

1 hour ago, sambum said:

Ok, must be different versions. I have only heard: Here I sit, broken-hearted, Paid a penny and only farted.

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Due to my old age I can't hold my pee, so I'd have to just piss myself. 

Think the better choice will be to be home close to toilet at 3 am. 

They have bigger issues with beach cleanliness than a bit of pee, get a grip of all the filth flowing into the bay from the city drains after every bit rain, if you are not providing adequate toilet facilities then what do they expect to happen? Business toilets are for customers only and they shouldn’t be expected to cover for local governments negligence 

• Like 1

They have bigger issues with beach cleanliness than a bit of pee, get a grip of all the filth flowing into the bay from the city drains after every bit rain, if you are not providing adequate toilet facilities then what do they expect to happen? Business toilets are for customers only and they shouldn’t be expected to cover for local governments negligence