A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

On 10/17/2024 at 10:47 AM, scorecard said:

I sometimes watch for a while, and sometimes pick up items I was unaware of and I don't disagree. And  sometimes shocked at the attitudes on display. 

Good for you for taking in other opinions /views  even if you don't agree with them it is vital to be aware and acknowledge  other opinions/viewpoints..just listening  to one side of the story most often brings bad results.

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

awe, diddums doesn't like it when someone doesn't agree with him. 

So you're a Brit who complains about other posters not being American and posting about Trump?!

I could say that's blatantly hypocrisy but I think your problems run deeper than that. 

On 10/16/2024 at 5:06 PM, Jingthing said:

I watch direct sources from Russia state media every day.

Let me explain why the Russian elite (but not Putin) want Trump to be the president.

Do you remember the main event in the Ukrainian war last year? Businessman Prigozhin and his soldiers came to the military headquarters of the southern federal district. And suddenly we saw that someone gave the order to let them in there, to hand out weapons to them... After that, 4 thousand Prigozhin's soldiers went to storm Moscow, and 500 thousand soldiers of the Russian Defense Ministry located in the rear watched this campaign and did nothing. Putin's salvation then came not from Russia but from a neighboring country - from Belarus.
Surprisingly, the perpetrators of those events have not been punished. This means that they occupy key positions in government. What do these people want? For Putin to lose, or at least not win. Trump is in favor of dragging out the conflict - this means that the Russian elite will be safe for many years - which is what they want. 
While Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and this can only be done through a hot conflict - there is no other way. Therefore, Putin is for Harris and against Trump, who makes the realization of Putin's dream impossible.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

half Russian actually. 

So, you support a Russian leader murderous invasion because of that....?  :huh:

Do you think 100% of Russian folk support their leader's killing of neighbours....?

4 minutes ago, zmisha said:

Let me explain why the Russian elite (but not Putin) want Trump to be the president.

Do you remember the main event in the Ukrainian war last year? Businessman Prigozhin and his soldiers came to the military headquarters of the southern federal district. And suddenly we saw that someone gave the order to let them in there, to hand out weapons to them... After that, 4 thousand Prigozhin's soldiers went to storm Moscow, and 500 thousand soldiers of the Russian Defense Ministry located in the rear watched this campaign and did nothing. Putin's salvation then came not from Russia but from a neighboring country - from Belarus.
Surprisingly, the perpetrators of those events have not been punished. This means that they occupy key positions in government. What do these people want? For Putin to lose, or at least not win. Trump is in favor of dragging out the conflict - this means that the Russian elite will be safe for many years - which is what they want. 
While Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and this can only be done through a hot conflict - there is no other way. Therefore, Putin is for Harris and against Trump, who makes the realization of Putin's dream impossible.

Total garbage.

But nice try. 

Putin is 100 percent for Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You don't know where I'm from, Frank, because I haven't told you. And because you're not exactly Sherlock Holmes there's no way you've figured it out yourself based on my posts.

But by all means, prove me wrong!👍

i couldn't give a <deleted> where you're from to be honest, you use the word 'mate', which is not an American term, you said you're not 'British', so either Welsh, Scottish, Irish or Aussie, either way you're still a ...t  

i couldn't give a <deleted> where you're from to be honest, you use the word 'mate', which is not an American term, you said you're not 'British', so either Welsh, Scottish, Irish or Aussie, either way you're still a ...t  

But, he is not illiterate......Eh...........😉

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

So, you support a Russian leader murderous invasion because of that....?  :huh:

Do you think 100% of Russian folk support their leader's killing of neighbours....?

i supported Putin before the special military operation started., Putin got 80% of the votes, so no,  not 100% of Russians support him.

i dont agree with any deaths, but you if the US refuse to let Zelensky goto the table for talks and keep supplying weapons then what do you expect. there is an easy way to resolve the situation, shame the west and fools like you dont want to listen

• Agree 1

can't you go back on a break, i'd forgotten how tedious you were

Only replies to your stuff, ol' chap, you chose an 'aggressors' path to support, shame on you.......:ermm:

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

But you're a Brit, a Brit complaining about other non-Americans posting about Trump, just like you do. You see what the problem with that is, Frank?

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

May I suggest that anyone spreading propaganda that Russia is a democracy that has real elections for president is a person to be ignored.

Why waste your time on such silliness?

act your age.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

No, not like the USA. Please stop with the fake pearl clutching - it's disingenuous.

Fake pearl clutching ! ?  :w00t: 

if you can't see the very real similarities  trying by all means to remove/smear/discredit Trump ,his supporters and many other political opponents of the Biden regime then you are blind.

9 minutes ago, theblether said:

Russia, Russia, Russia - conspiracy theory heaven. 

I would like the Dem supporters on this forum to explain to me why Putin chose to invade Crimea and Ukraine under Democrat Presidents. 

So as not to make his lapdog Trump look bad. 

13 minutes ago, transam said:

So you wrote something false, or stupid......Riiiiiight.....:coffee1:

You drunk or run out of medication?

My original response was to Frank as a reply. My opinion.  I owe you no explanation 

Coming out nowhere to come to the rescue makes me wonder if you have a secret crush or just protective of someone’s reach around buddy.

Hmmm, I wonder who that someone is.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So you're a Brit who complains about other posters not being American and posting about Trump?!

I could say that's blatantly hypocrisy but I think your problems run deeper than that. 

i didn't complain, i just highlighted the fact you're constantly bitching about Trump yet not American.  

Just now, frank83628 said:

i didn't complain, i just highlighted the fact you're constantly bitching about Trump yet not American.  

And you're constantly defending everything he did/does, criminal, stupid, lame or otherwise, and you're a Brit. So what exactly is your point?