A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin / Orban / Kim Jong Un

Jingthing

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You drunk or run out of medication?

My original response was to Frank as a reply. My opinion.  I owe you no explanation 

Coming out nowhere to come to the rescue makes me wonder if you have a secret crush or just protective of someone’s reach around buddy.

Hmmm, I wonder who that someone is.

I gave you a laugh.........😂

On 10/16/2024 at 6:43 AM, Jingthing said:

Also of course, Russia didn't steal Crimea under Zelinsky. That was in 2014.

Also at that same time Russia dug deep with stealth Russian soldiers in Donbass. etc

True. That was during Obama's "Apology" term after giving Putin the green light. (search Obama Hot Mic) Zelinsky was still beating his meat on pianos while dancing in heels.

Ah Yes, those sneaky, highly skilled "Ninjaskis".

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

There are a couple of distortions in your post.

AFAIK no nation is pressured into joining NATO. They apply, and have to be accepted by a unanimous vote of existing members. The principal reason for applying is no-one wants to live under the Russian yoke again.

There is no "legality or illegality" about it. The Russian annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas are both illegal.

The minority Russians in Ukraine were transferred there by Stalin after the Holodomor to aid the Russification of Ukraine. Why do you think Putin is kidnapping Ukrainian children for indoctrination in Russia? Why do you think he is bombarding civilian energy and agriculture? It's Stalin all over again.

Yes, the famine affected other areas of Russia. We are talking about Ukraine. Look over there is a deflection.

You may not be a Russian stooge. You certainly sound like a Russian apologist.

No harm in treaties of mutual defence.  But NATO has ceased to meet that definition.  NATO (essentially the U.S.) now feels the need to 'defend' itself throughout the world.  Even in the Far East.

To understand this one must realise that 'defence' has come to mean protecting the revenue-streams of the hyper-wealthy at the expense of the ordinary citizenry; and at the expense of the inhabitants of far away countries, who then seek to escape their destroyed economies where mere survival has become a challenge.

From the point-of-view of a potential new member, NATO provides savings on expensive matériel.
There are cost benefits in joining an organisation that collectively accounts for over 60 percent of the world’s total 'defense' spending.
Overall spending by a new member may increase, as in the case of Sweden, or decrease, as in the case of Finland.  But whatever, they get more for their buck.

Paradoxically, the drain on the U.S. exchequer is something that Trump wishes to eliminate, despite the profligate spending on 'defence' during his term in office.  
[Was the increased 'defence' budget an unsuccessful attempt to seduce Deep State actors?  Seems to have been one of his ploys.]

U.S. taxpayer spending on 'defence' fits in well with the Deep State's agenda of transferring wealth from the average U.S. citizen to those heavily invested in the 'defence' sector.  Thanks to a requirement for standardisation of matériel.

Ethnic Russians lived in the Ukraine centuries before the Soviet famine.  In fact since the expulsion of the Ottomans.  Check out western media bias by searching for Prince Potemkin and discover how the Russians "Stole His Bones" from Kherson.

NATO drools over the prospect of taking control over the Ukraine not only as a major leap forward in their insane desire to break up the Russian Federation (on an even more fragmented basis than planned for Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc.) but also because of the Ukraine's mineral and agricultural value, notably in the eastern part.
[Check out: Blackrock and Zelensky.  You may need to read between the lines of the results]

"Putin is kidnapping Ukrainian children".
Do your homework and see that this is nonsense spewed out by western black-propagandist media.  But if you prefer to believe it, just carry on believing.  Illusions lead to dead-ends.

"The Russian annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas are both illegal."
And U.S./NATO invasions of diverse countries are not?
Where is the so-called "Rules Based Order" invoked so often by U.S. government spokesmen?
[Oh!  I forgot.  It does not apply to the "exceptional people"]