Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

17 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

She got the better of me and she got what she wanted. That’s Baier own assertions of the interview. Being on Team MAGA has made you lose sight of reality. 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-fox-news-bret-baier-134325219.html

You are the one that has lost site of reality, anyone one that thinks Kamala is the answer has got a major flaw in there thinking process.

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The fact that she drew 7.8 million Fox viewers was already a win for her. Fox audiences were  interested to know more about her and listen to her. That is a good sign for her with just 20 days from the election and not so good for Trump. . 

There wasn't one thing in that interview that would sway anyone to want to vote for her, just the opposite. What did people find "more about her" they already new she can never answer a question.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, flexomike said:

If she just would have given an answer too any question she would never have been interupted, all she did was filibuster the whole interview. 

Baier conceded that she got what she wanted in her answers. 

Baier said. “She came to Fox News and she wanted to have a ‘go after Donald Trump’ viral moment that plays on other channels, and on social media. And I think she may have gotten that.”

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, flexomike said:

There wasn't one thing in that interview that would sway anyone to want to vote for her, just the opposite. What did people find "more about her" they already new she can never answer a question.

More Fox audiences were interested to listen to Harris than listen to Trump’s Fox Town Hall in Cumming held earlier. 
 https://www.yahoo.com/news/ratings-harris-fox-news-interview-134209870.html

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

More Fox audiences were interested to listen to Harris than listen to Trump’s Fox Town Hall in Cumming held earlier. 

A definite beer and popcorn night with laughs enjoyed by all I'm sure. Probably had bets going on how many questions she would answer. Zero was at even odds. I watched it because I wanted to see Harris display her excellent interviewee talents. I wasn't disappointed. I also counted how many questions she answered. Zero. Even if the odds were a hundred to one for her to answer a single question I wouldn't have risked my money.

• Agree 2

47 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Yahoo seriously? they are the fount of distortion and hate propaganda against Trump. If he brought world peace they would complain it took him too long. They moaned about him not banning flights from China when covid started- then when he did they accused him of being racist!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, proton said:

Yahoo seriously? they are the fount of distortion and hate propaganda against Trump. If he brought world peace they would complain it took him too long. They moaned about him not banning flights from China when covid started- then when he did they accused him of being racist!

You have so much bull<deleted> in one post.

You are smart enough to notice whom the artical actual originators are right in the damn post stupid' Not yahoo but

The Independent

56 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You have so much bull<deleted> in one post.

You are smart enough to notice whom the artical actual originators are right in the damn post stupid' Not yahoo but

The Independent

I have never claimed Yahoo actually write their daily anti Trump posts, they are a sewer taking in as much poo that they can publicise and weaponise against him. They are far worse than RTN and AJ when it comes to impartiality, you would have to be a bit dim not to see through them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

The Independent being part of the liberal left legacy media.

But the claim was not about them reporting the actuals but him attacking yahoo

Yahoo seriously? they are the fount of distortion and hate propaganda against Trump. 

Look alert!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, proton said:

I have never claimed Yahoo actually write their daily anti Trump posts, they are a sewer taking in as much poo that they can publicise and weaponise against him. They are far worse than RTN and AJ when it comes to impartiality, you would have to be a bit dim not to see through them.

A lot of the copied are Fox News dummy!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Yahoo seriously? they are the fount of distortion and hate propaganda against Trump. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

But the claim was not about them reporting the actuals but him attacking yahoo

Look alert!

Is hair splitting your hobby?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

Trump's Town Hall was held at 11 am when people are at work. The Harris interview was in the evening closer to primetime. Still, 3 million isn't bad for an 11 am slot

And people can see Trump being interviewed every day. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I think she should have been better prepared. She should have known all of these questions would be asked. 

If she had enough intelligence, that would have been a good idea. But you cannot make an unintelligent person remember things, even if you repeat the answers to them over and over and over.  That is why during her first interview/debate, she would say 'now regarding that one.......'    'That One' being the issue/question she was briefed on and given the answers for.

Since then she has been under orders - 'dont try answer any questions (you idiot) - say these things only - ignore the questions'.  The classic 'tell' of someone that is 'scripted' is when the script goes different or wrong - like when her teleprompter stopped and she had no idea what to say next - indeed she had no idea what she had just said. Another classic is when she 'adjusted' her earpiece, because she was not used to it being in there, and she was not used to getting answers given to her (unlike Clinton). 

Like him or not, Trump is very unscripted - he wings it. That can get him into trouble sometimes for sure, but when it comes down to a person who is going to be the POTUS, it should be a fundamental basic that the person can deal with things 'directly' and 'immediately' at hand - and not be a slave to those giving them the answers to previously determined questions. The choice the People are usually given is either a Diplomat who can give give speeches and say the words given to them with aplomb and occasionally go off script as/when needed (Obama), or a Politician who prefers to deal with things on the fly and does not rely on a script/message (Trump). 

Harris is neither of those - she is a vacuous ignorant 'news/topic reader' that says what she is told to say, and when things go off script  she 'flounders' like a fish out of water (which is what she is now). Anyone saying anything else is just a loyal Democrat that would and will, support any candidate the Party machine puts forward - because the issue is not the person, it is the 'message' and the 'narrative' - and anyone who challenges that message/narrative is an 'evil dictator/nazi' and a 'threat to democracy'. 

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Honestly? It is more of relying my integerity, honesty and the truth

If you rely on your integrity, honesty and truth then you must know and be integral enough, honest enough and truthful enough to openly say that Harris did not answer one question with a direct answer in this interview. If you think she did you can supply the text of this from the transcript and prove me wrong.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

If you rely on your integrity, honesty and truth then you must know and be integral enough, honest enough and truthful enough to openly say that Harris did not answer one question with a direct answer in this interview. If you think she did you can supply the text of this from the transcript and prove me wrong.

You will not get an answer - because Kamal never provided any answers. She "responded" to the questions, but she never answered them.  Harris will go down in history for something she said - just like Trump will always be remembered for the term 'Fake News'.  Harris will be remembered for the words "I was born in a middle class family"

'I Was Born Into A Middle Class Family,' Explains Wife When Husband Asks Why The Car Is On Fire | Babylon Bee

"I was born into a middle class family," his wife, Beth, began. "Where I come from, car fires are the very least of concerns. What is far more important is putting food on the table, keeping the lights on, and knowing your family has a safe home. It is these things that people across this country are focused on, not a vehicle engulfed in flames in the driveway."

28 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Perhaps here you can find some clarity about what really happened in the interview.

One of the GOTCHA loaded questions Brett posed was whether she believes 50% of voters are misled or stupid.

If you try to answer this question, we can get to the heart of the matter. If you don’t respond directly, I’ll understand why.

So, which is it: misled or stupid or maybe both?

23 hours ago, placeholder said:

You're correct. He didn't back out of the interview. But he was too chicken to agree to another one. Given his insane rants during the first debate, it was a wise choice. The thing is his 60 minute interviews was scheduled to be held before Harris's. So he mistrusted the editing before the interview occurred?

So he was wise? 

Noted. 

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You will not get an answer - because Kamal never provided any answers. She "responded" to the questions, but she never answered them.  Harris will go down in history for something she said - just like Trump will always be remembered for the term 'Fake News'.  Harris will be remembered for the words "I was born in a middle class family"

'I Was Born Into A Middle Class Family,' Explains Wife When Husband Asks Why The Car Is On Fire | Babylon Bee

"I was born into a middle class family," his wife, Beth, began. "Where I come from, car fires are the very least of concerns. What is far more important is putting food on the table, keeping the lights on, and knowing your family has a safe home. It is these things that people across this country are focused on, not a vehicle engulfed in flames in the driveway."

Exactly. I've posted on here more than once for an example of a Harris answer to a direct question with a direct answer. Not deflection. So far no such evidence has been provided from the transcript. Yes, you are correct. Such evidence cannot be supplied because it simply doesn't exist.

• Like 1

I said weeks ago that Harris shouldn't do a second debate. I don't think it could go any better for her than the first debate and it would be replete with potential soundbite danger. 

There's talk of the Joe Rogan show. I think Harris would do fine on that show as Joe is the type to let guests talk. 

Then again if Trump appears on Rogan the Internet will melt down. Interesting times. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Perhaps here you can find some clarity about what really happened in the interview.

One of the GOTCHA loaded questions Brett posed was whether she believes 50% of voters are misled or stupid.

If you try to answer this question, we can get to the heart of the matter. If you don’t respond directly, I’ll understand why.

So, which is it: misled or stupid or maybe both?

It was not a gotcha question, and you took it out of contest. 

Plenty of people would have answered that question without any difficulty. 

Why did she dodge the "how many illegals" question and the "sex changes for prisoners" questions. Were those "gotchas"? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Let’s go point by point:

1. "She discussed. Didn't actually detail."

• Wrong. She did. She talked specifics—border security, root causes, healthcare. You just want a soundbite.
  2. "I was wrong. She mentioned Trump 24 times."

• Counting words isn’t an argument. She referenced Trump for context, contrasting policies. It’s relevant.
  3. "21:30 mark... never answers about Biden's mental decline."

• Loaded question. She defended his record—valid response. She’s not playing the game of feeding a biased narrative.
  4. "16:00 mark... turns the page on Trump."

• Exactly the point. She’s differentiating the administration. It’s standard and relevant, especially when the past admin is still influencing the conversation.
  5. "Twenty-four times."

• Again, context matters. You’re fixated on a number, not substance.
  6. "How many illegals crossed?"

• Baier’s loaded question is oversimplified. Immigration numbers fluctuate. Harris pointed viewers to DHS for the most up-to-date figures—responsible move. She explained the broader policy changes her administration implemented. She gave the real answer, not a headline for you.

"Anything else?"

• Yep. Your critique is just biased nitpicking. You’re ignoring context and focusing on word counts. Try engaging with what she actually said.

You are only demonstrating how badly the interview went. The playbook is wide open - 

Trump interview goes wrong - blame the interviewer. 

Harris interview goes wrong - blame the interviewer. 

The number of pained articles attacking Baier and Fox tells you what the DNC truly thought about the interview. 

Edited by theblether
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1