Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Say what you like but what I saw was Harris not answering questions but rather demonising Trump. She had a simple question on immigration (part transcript posted above) which she refused to answer and a question about tax payer funded gender affirmation surgery for illegal migrants in jail again which she refused to answer only saying she will follow the law over and over again. Just two examples on her pushing her own narrative without answering direct questions or laying out any policy.

Perhaps not being an American you don’t understand,an elected official has no choice but to follow the law that’s the job,we are not a dictatorship America is not ruled by decree we are governed by law.I know it’s much simpler to declare and dictate that’s not our system.Harris handeled herself just fine in such a hostile environment I’d like to see trump do the same.   Except he’s hiding he knows he would be excoriated big time.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, novacova said:

They can’t be, given that they’ve been hardcoded by propaganda.

Complete idiot yes, complete empty headed, no. She’s got a couple air molecules in there that operate her jaw flap.

Projecting much! 😀

51 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The complete moron who made a fool of Trump during their one debate. 

She couldn't argue or answer a single question in that one either. There was no debate. She is the hopeless fool.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've seen various political analysts over the last two weeks suggesting the internal polling at the Harris campaign is worse than the public polling suggests. That would likely account for her four appearances last week on friendly networks and the jump to Fox yesterday. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Eeeeeer, 'you' said Harris is an idiot, I said in the opinion of 'one', I was replying to you...😁

The embarrassment, which is Trump, also has millions of followers, you can spot them a mile off.......🤣

The Trump .45 T-shirt

Harris supporters. Spot them a mile off.

Kamala Harris - Our LGBTQI+ children should not fear who they are. No one  should be made to fight alone. We are all in this together and we will  fight with pride. |

image.jpeg.531b383e84692e7293350ae4c62a46f1.jpeg

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

Perhaps not being an American you don’t understand,an elected official has no choice but to follow the law that’s the job,we are not a dictatorship America is not ruled by decree we are governed by law.I know it’s much simpler to declare and dictate that’s not our system.Harris handeled herself just fine in such a hostile environment I’d like to see trump do the same.   Except he’s hiding he knows he would be excoriated big time.

Asking questions is a "hostile environment"? What was hostile about it?

As far as "...elected official has no choice but to follow the law...", that's ridiculous. Were that true, there would be no sanctuary cities and no student loan forgiveness. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Harris supporters. Spot them a mile off.

Kamala Harris - Our LGBTQI+ children should not fear who they are. No one  should be made to fight alone. We are all in this together and we will  fight with pride. |

image.jpeg.531b383e84692e7293350ae4c62a46f1.jpeg

So you have a problem with folk who live a different life to you, how self-centred and boring.

No wonder you support Trump, you belong together.........:crying:

27 minutes ago, transam said:

Eeeeeer, 'you' said Harris is an idiot, I said in the opinion of 'one', I was replying to you...😁

The embarrassment, which is Trump, also has millions of followers, you can spot them a mile off.......🤣

The Trump .45 T-shirt

So you have a problem with folk who live a different life to you, how self-centered and boring.

No wonder you support Harris, you belong together.........

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tug said:

I will follow the law was not an answer to the question. She was asked about tax payer funded gender affirming surgery for illegal immigrants in detention and if her views on this have changed since 2019. Saying I will follow the law is not an answer. It's a non answer. As for Trump doing the same he has.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, theblether said:

Where I don't agree is that everyone has made up their minds.

There are obviously enough people who don't know yet how they will vote or if they will vote. I accept that.

But I wonder how that is possible. Trump and Harris are so different from each other. It's like looking at a fat old woman and a pretty young one. Which one do you want? How long to you need to make that decision? 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you have a problem with folk who live a different life to you, how self-centered and boring.

No wonder you support Harris, you belong together.........

Eeeeer, eh............:unsure:

5 minutes ago, transam said:

So you have a problem with folk who live a different life to you, how self-centred and boring.

No wonder you support Trump, you belong together.........:crying:

I have absolutely no problem with anyone's sexuality. What I do have a problem with is woke agenda being forced onto society. Especially kids.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

I have absolutely no problem with anyone's sexuality. What I do have a problem with is woke agenda being forced onto society. Especially kids.

Not a Pressy that loiters changing rooms then, thinks the fallen that he commands are deadbeats, earned his own fortune by dodgy stuff, etc, etc......:coffee1:

Kamala Harris 'Dominated' Bret Baier in Fox News Interview—GOP Speechwriter

Behavior analyst and body language expert Dr. Jack Brown wrote on X that Baier was expressing an intent to shut Harris down when she pushed back on this.

"Bret Baier's repeatedly extending his arm in a palm-toward-and-down dynamic is a nonverbal effort to tell VP Harris to 'shut-up', 'you've said enough about this topic', and 'I have the floor now'," Brown wrote. "This body language display is commonly exhibited by misogynists and manipulative individuals who are not interested in dialog, discourse, or others' opinions."

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-dominated-bret-baier-fox-news-interview-gop-speechwriter-1970432

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are obviously enough people who don't know yet how they will vote or if they will vote. I accept that.

But I wonder how that is possible. Trump and Harris are so different from each other. It's like looking at a fat old woman and a pretty young one. Which one do you want? How long to you need to make that decision? 

I tipped Harris for the White House in 2018 based upon her Senate hearing performances. Two months ago I would say this election was in the bag for her based upon the level of Trump hatred in the US public. I still think she may win but it will be on an anti-Trump wave rather than any of her "qualities."   

I honestly believe that my other 2018 tip, Amy Klobuchar, would have romped this election. The fact that it's close is beyond belief and only shows that CORONATIONS don't work. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yagoda said:

That jacket looks very LL Bean Manly. I wore one like that for hunting 40 years ago. Hint for Tim: GoreTex and Blaze orange

He showed up in orange the other day. Everybody had these overly done costumes that were utterly ridiculous and appeared to be never used. I am surprised they remembered to take the tags off. Then he was unable to figure out how to load his shotgun. 

Back on topic. Harris did better than I expected but still had some huge misses. When she said trans surgeries also happened under Trump and said you have to own what your admin did, was laughable. I got the wording wrong but it was so off I laughed. Other highlights were when she was asked how long she knew Biden had been clinically brain dead.

Even funnier is from that point she talked about him in the past tense like you talk about somebody who died.

Edited by Cryingdick

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Behavior analyst and body language expert Dr. Jack Brown wrote on X that Baier was expressing an intent to shut Harris down when she pushed back on this.

"Bret Baier's repeatedly extending his arm in a palm-toward-and-down dynamic is a nonverbal effort to tell VP Harris to 'shut-up', 'you've said enough about this topic', and 'I have the floor now'," Brown wrote. "This body language display is commonly exhibited by misogynists and manipulative individuals who are not interested in dialog, discourse, or others' opinions."

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-dominated-bret-baier-fox-news-interview-gop-speechwriter-1970432

Did you watch it? I did. I think he was just trying to get her to answer the questions. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

5555 utter desperation stages. I suggest you do a bit of rudimentary research into this "guy." 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, proton said:

Landslide Lyndon! they have been cheating at elections for decades

And of course, YOU have all the evidence and the links to prove it.

So if you have all this proof and evidence, why have you not done anything about it?

Alternatively you have nothing but BS to say.

7 minutes ago, theblether said:

5555 utter desperation stages. I suggest you do a bit of rudimentary research into this "guy." 

Not so much desperation as tit-for-tat. Just dishing out the same kind of nonsense that Trump supporters routinely do. I notice you didn't bother to comment when Geraldo Rivera was cited as some kind of authority on the outcome of the debate. Maybe because he said what aligned with your biases?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, proton said:

Yep, the deluded Democrat voters who would vote for a corpse if it was blue. They need to put the interests of the country before blind party loyalty

Is that a joke coming from an avowed Trump supporter?

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I neither approve legacy media or the right wing media. I want access to ALL available information and as it is the media is dominated by the legacy media. 

So what is your problem?

If you have a computer and can do internet searches, you have access to news from anywhere and everywhere.

39 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Bull. He was trying to get her to answer his questions without the side salad. As we have all seen, that's an impossible task.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, theblether said:

I tipped Harris for the White House in 2018 based upon her Senate hearing performances. Two months ago I would say this election was in the bag for her based upon the level of Trump hatred in the US public. I still think she may win but it will be on an anti-Trump wave rather than any of her "qualities."   

I honestly believe that my other 2018 tip, Amy Klobuchar, would have romped this election. The fact that it's close is beyond belief and only shows that CORONATIONS don't work. 

Maybe just based upon the level of Trump hatred in your own mind.

• Haha 1