Big C Extra is becoming too dangerous to visit

scubascuba3

2 minutes ago, actonion said:

You'll die from Rat poisioning before that, many of them munching away at the sacks of rice

Never seen that..... odd sparrow helping themselves here and there. 

There are leaks from ceiling pipes for years in the parking lot.. instead of changing they repair after 10 days and one week later it leaks one meter away..

O maintenance in this building..

Yes a private company took over the meat department...Same one took over in Foodland, leading to outrageous prices !!

Friendship and Makro are far better..

Have a good day

On 10/21/2024 at 1:51 PM, AustinRacing said:

As long as they place the SAFETY FIRST sign near it nothing will happen. 

On 10/19/2024 at 7:59 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Am I in danger of being killed

Not as long as you put Safety First - first... it is not Thai style to worry about it...

image.jpeg.5026becb4a21d4ef37e01656e17388eb.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 10/21/2024 at 8:59 AM, scubascuba3 said:

yes i started this thread about the school dinners experience 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1324622-big-c-extra-food-court-like-school-dinners-experience/

I visit the Big C Mall regularly and the toilets are kept as clean as they can be,the cleaners are always in them cleaning.  You are obsessed about the food, I remember your rant slagging off the type  of people who used it, it’s always busy, foreigners and Thais so it can’t be that bad. Not everyone can afford steak dinners, stop being so judgmental and if you don’t like what you see don’t visit the place and go back home to whatever country you come from and see what’s that like.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I visit the Big C Mall regularly and the toilets are kept as clean as they can be,the cleaners are always in them cleaning.  You are obsessed about the food, I remember your rant slagging off the type  of people who used it, it’s always busy, foreigners and Thais so it can’t be that bad. Not everyone can afford steak dinners, stop being so judgmental and if you don’t like what you see don’t visit the place and go back home to whatever country you come from and see what’s that like.

No need to go back to home country, can go to other Thai places, try it

7 hours ago, LOG54 said:

There are leaks from ceiling pipes for years in the parking lot.. instead of changing they repair after 10 days and one week later it leaks one meter away..

O maintenance in this building..

Yes a private company took over the meat department...Same one took over in Foodland, leading to outrageous prices !!

Friendship and Makro are far better..

Have a good day

I remembered seeing cars being showered in <deleted>s in the back of the parking lot there, this was more than 5 years ago