Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, if only they were as smart as you, they would vote for open borders, higher taxes, less accountability, more handouts, more racial animosity, less meritocracy, DEI and men in their daughters' showers. 

But not to worry, public schools have half the county with you....

You forgot how Trump will

lower prices, magically end wars and not start any new ones. While he ever explains how any of this is to be accomplished 
—-I prefer your one droll one liners

The Boilerplate GOP propaganda is getting tedious.  

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

lower prices, magically end wars and not start any new ones. While he ever explains how any of this is to be accomplished 

Yeah but it's working on the electorate. So maybe there's more stupid people than you realize, more scumbags, more fascists, more white supremacists, more drooling rednecks Etc.

7 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Harris has supported open borders for thirty years. 

Do you think she has changed her position? 

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Or just more dupes.

Yes, if only Trump supported were as smart as you, they would vote for open borders, higher taxes, less accountability, more handouts, more racial animosity, less meritocracy, DEI and men in their daughters' showers. 

But not to worry, public schools have half the country's IQs up with yours...

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Exacty

America needs a national ID card like any rational country. 4th amendment abolished or changed. End “ American exceptionalism” in all forms. Then we can start talking about your imaginary lines on the ground “borders”

Pfft 

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I'm the last person in the world who cares what you have to say about anything, so it's about off just to impress your friends. The election is almost over and you'll go back to your propaganda spewing on your next assignment.

It's because I'm a public-spirited citizen that I comment on your remarks. It's my way of disinfecting the thread.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

America needs a national ID card like any rational country. 4th amendment abolished or changed. End “ American exceptionalism” in all forms. Then we can start talking about your imaginary lines on the ground “borders”

Pfft 

You forgot the second amendment 

Pfft 

A national ID card  is exactly not what the right wing wants. That would  proof of citizenship requirements as a means to discourage potential voters. It would also go a long way towards making it difficult to hire undocumented aliens which would be really bad for the agricultural interests that so heavily support Republicans.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

A national ID card  is exactly not what the right wing wants. That would  proof of citizenship requirements as a means to discourage potential voters. It would also go a long way towards making it difficult to hire undocumented aliens which would be really bad for the agricultural interests that so heavily support Republicans.

Exactly 

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It's because I'm a public-spirited citizen that I comment on your remarks. It's my way of disinfecting the thread.

Your idea of public spirit is the same as had by the dude who dropped a dime on Anne Frank. Fanatics are like that 

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So the left is pushing for national ID cards? 

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Your idea of public spirit is the same as had by the dude who dropped a dime on Anne Frank. Fanatics are like that 

So are you hiding in an attic or under floorboards somewhere? I had no idea you were a martyr in the making.

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

so you don't think an ID is needed to vote. even though it's needed for almost everything else to prove who a person is.

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so you don't think an ID is needed to vote. even though it's needed for almost everything else to prove who a person is.

voter ID is bad for the same reason the Biden-Harris Administration is suing Virginia to keep non-citizens on the voter roles. 

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

right wing trope alert

I think it is a solution in search of a problem (voter fraud barely exists). But In could get on board with it. Would your party agree to provide these “ ids” to everyone without exception on age or race ? 

What about the 80 year old black lady who has never driven and has voted in her home town for 60 years where every poll worker knows her. She lives an hour away from a place where this so called “id” can be applied for. Will the GOP pay for a taxi and an assistant ? 

Nope. It is all about voter suppression 

I think it is a solution in search of a problem (voter fraud barely exists). But In could get on board with it. Would your party agree to provide these “ ids” to everyone without exception on age or race ? 

No one is suggesting "voter IDs" be issued. 

What about the 80 year old black lady who has never driven and has voted in her home town for 60 years where every poll worker knows her. She lives an hour away from a place where this so called “id” can be applied for. Will the GOP pay for a taxi and an assistant ? 

So like the rape and incest argument...

You think there are a lot of 80-year-old black women that have never driven and have no ID? That's hilarious. 

Nope. It is all about voter suppression 

No one (as far as I know) has called for a "voter ID", any more than there are calls for alcohol IDs or cigarette IDs. 

Voter ID laws only require people show ID to vote. 

36 minutes ago, placeholder said:

DO you think non citizens should be allowed to vote? 

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No one is suggesting "voter IDs" be issued. 

So like the rape and incest argument...

You think there are a lot of 80-year-old black women that have never driven and have no ID? That's hilarious. 

No one (as far as I know) has called for a "voter ID", any more than there are calls for alcohol IDs or cigarette IDs. 

Voter ID laws only require people show ID to vote. 

What kind of id is acceptable to you? 

You do not  know some people have to travel a long way to get a state id or drivers license, that they do not need.
Do you know these ids do not prove citizenship? The only  real  proof of citizenship is a Passport  and  the cost of this is out of the question for many people.

You just do not want these

people to vote. Voter suppression !

Edited by Captain Monday

On 10/18/2024 at 1:39 PM, Hanaguma said:

Yep, this time it is true.

The Labour Party in the UK is sending one hundred staffers to the US to canvas for Kamala Harris.   

I thought this was illegal? And why do the Democrats allow it?

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/british-labour-party-sending-staff-to-campaign-for-harris-in-us-swing-states-united-kingdom-uk-left-leaning-kamala-harris-2024-election-democratic-party-north-carolina-pennsylvania

While Im not for this Im not sure this is any different than PAC's lobbying for either party. They are not voters so in theory are about equivalent to this action. Both should stay out of the political arena

21 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Says the person who believes in the January 6 hoax

If you're denying Jan 6th happened you certainly have no idea of facts or history and should stop posting. While it may be debatable of trumps complete involvement there is no doubt that Jan 6 insurrection happened. Just ask those idiots that are in jail right now.