Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You lie and never back anything up 

I think Im at the point that he is not even worth a response. Ive pretty much stopped responding to the other P{rop Bots in his network.

I mean how do you argue with a hero worshipper who has his goddess as his avatar. His entire mental well being is facing total destruction on November 5 and he will grow more shrill, hysterical, histrionic and probably violent as that day approaches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Steven55 said:

Several behind Babbit had bats, and guns.
Yagoda, I pay you 100usd if you pass a lie detector test saying that you will not shoot in the following situation:
You look at it from the point of view of Babbit. Now, let's look at it from another angle: Think about this: you support the 2nd amendment, you are at home and an angry mob storms your house. Four unarmed guards have given up defending your house. Next, the mob breaks your windows with sticks, one person without a stick climbs through your window. You don't know anything what this person has said or done in the minutes before she tried entering your house. You want to defend your family at all costs, you are stressed, you give a warning that you will shoot, however, that person continues climbing through the window (with angry men with sticks and possibly guns on the move to follow her). Next you shoot. I bet you are convinced you did what you had to do and that it was right. Agree?

How many rioters had guns on January 6? How many were arrested for it? How many times did the police open fire on rioters screaming hate, looting and setting fires during the lawfess BLM regime that took over Blue America?

Ill take my $100 now because you made  errors in your scenario that renders it not equivalent to yours. So that being said, under your scenario, I would shoot and keep shooting until the entire threat is resolved. as is my right under the law.

You will back out anyway, lie detector LOL indeed. Life is not CSI on CBS

12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

How many rioters had guns on January 6? How many were arrested for it? How many times did the police open fire on rioters screaming hate, looting and setting fires during the lawfess BLM regime that took over Blue America?

Ill take my $100 now because you made  errors in your scenario that renders it not equivalent to yours. So that being said, under your scenario, I would shoot and keep shooting until the entire threat is resolved. as is my right under the law.

You will back out anyway, lie detector LOL indeed. Life is not CSI on CBS

You keep trying to whitewash January 6, but about 1,000 of these insurrectionists have been sent to jail.

The Trumpers are insinuating that paid informants are the same as FBI agents, so therefore January 6 was caused by the FBI. Obviously, this is an attempt at another Big Lie.

The informants didn't even bother to tell their FBI contacts about the plan to storm the Capitol.

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You keep trying to whitewash January 6, but about 1,000 of these insurrectionists have been sent to jail.

I call them protestors.  

Because that’s all they were.

Out of line I admit but not an insurrection.

I’ve noticed those on the left ALWAYS fail to mention Trump telling them to go home peacefully.  Odd.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

On 10/19/2024 at 1:25 PM, Yagoda said:

Says the person who believes in the January 6 hoax

if you think the Jan 6 was a hoax then you were no where near any tv in the US on that day or you are blind.  The US constitution, to which Donald Trump swore an oath to uphold, says "peaceful transfer of power after an election".  Trump even tried  to go join them at the capital bldg but the ss wouldn't let him go.  I watched  that insurrection and feel that all of those there should be in prison.  Just like Trump and so many REP claiming a rigged election - filed over 30 cases but had absolutely no evidence found so the court tossed them - sometimes even Trump  judges.  This is my opinion based on what I watched that day!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I call them protestors.  

Because that’s all they were.

Out of line I admit but not an insurrection.

I’ve noticed those on the left ALWAYS fail to mention Trump telling them to go home peacefully.  Odd.

Trump waited 3 hours+ before he told them to go home, and that was only after Pence called out the National Guard.

Can you explain why Trump waited so long?

27 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trumpers are insinuating that paid informants are the same as FBI agents, so therefore January 6 was caused by the FBI. Obviously, this is an attempt at another Big Lie.

The informants didn't even bother to tell their FBI contacts about the plan to storm the Capitol.

Possibly because there WAS no plan.  Just a spontaneous riot by a group of sore losers and idiots.  Same reason why they left their guns at home. Anyone actually planning an insurrection, first thing to do would be to be armed. No sense storming the Capitol with intent to over throw the government, and leave your weapons back in Podunk Arkansas...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Possibly because there WAS no plan.  Just a spontaneous riot by a group of sore losers and idiots.  Same reason why they left their guns at home. Anyone actually planning an insurrection, first thing to do would be to be armed. No sense storming the Capitol with intent to over throw the government, and leave your weapons back in Podunk Arkansas...

Of course there was a plan. People were convicted for conspiracy and sedition.

Proud Boys Leader Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

You seem remarkably ill-informed about the events of January 6. 

Note that the guns were stored nearby, in case they were needed to enter the Capitol.

Edited by Danderman123

9 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I think Im at the point that he is not even worth a response. Ive pretty much stopped responding to the other P{rop Bots in his network.

I mean how do you argue with a hero worshipper who has his goddess as his avatar. His entire mental well being is facing total destruction on November 5 and he will grow more shrill, hysterical, histrionic and probably violent as that day approaches.

it was Biden before that, then, in the blink of an eye, without an ounce of loyalty  he switched to Harris, it she got removed he's switch again. anyone but Trump, it's a sign of the derangement syndrome.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it was Biden before that, then, in the blink of an eye, without an ounce of loyalty  he switched to Harris, it she got removed he's switch again. anyone but Trump, it's a sign of the derangement syndrome.

In a blink of an eye, you will switch from Trump to Vance, once Trump loses.

Just like you used to support Bush.

Edited by Danderman123

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Of course there was a plan. People were convicted for conspiracy and sedition.

Proud Boys Leader Sentenced to 22 Years in Prison for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

You seem remarkably ill-informed about the events of January 6. 

Note that the guns were stored nearby, in case they were needed to enter the Capitol.

So, out of the thousands of protesters, one conviction for sedition and a few guns in  a hotel across the river. And THIS is the great plot to overthrow the US government? Gimme a break.  

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

So, out of the thousands of protesters, one conviction for sedition and a few guns in  a hotel across the river. And THIS is the great plot to overthrow the US government? Gimme a break.  

A bunch of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were convicted of sedition and related crimes.

Some people brought guns to the Capitol.

Almost 1,000 have been convicted as a result of the attempt to stop the vote certification. Your posts are getting crazier.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

A bunch of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were convicted of sedition and related crimes.

Some people brought guns to the Capitol.

Almost 1,000 have been convicted as a result of the attempt to stop the vote certification. Your posts are getting crazier.

"A bunch" means how many exactly, out of the thousands that attended that day. Your claim, please provide evidence. How many convicted of sedition or treason, forget the "related crimes">

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

"A bunch" means how many exactly, out of the thousands that attended that day. Your claim, please provide evidence. How many convicted of sedition or treason, forget the "related crimes">

What difference does it make how many were involved in the planning?

4, 8, 10?

You tell me the difference.