Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

Just now, G_Money said:

So how many is your many?  2, 4, 6, 8, 10 ? Or more?

I don’t recall teargassing for the reason you mentioned.

Trump teargassed protestors in Lafayette Park to clear the way for his photo op. I've already posted the link.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump teargassed protestors in Lafayette Park to clear the way for his photo op. I've already posted the link.

Of course you have.

How many is your many?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Knowledge of history.

The number of former Trump staffers who have turned on him is unprecedented in US history.

However, you will try to troll your way out of this in your usual manner. And then forget everything tomorrow.

Tell you what, do you remember any other former president who had so many staffers turn on them? I am sure you cannot.

He did not specify in the U.S., nor did he provide a time range. 

Had he said in US recent history, fine. 

Just I you have claimed Trump took up the offer to have the square cleared of protestors, I would not have said anything. 

But both of you are dishonest. I am just using your tactics. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your claim?

No, you don't. 

Tell us, who are you really asking since you're answering your own question? Do you have a running conversation in your own head?

My claim; Never in the history of politics have so many top ranking administration members turned on a then sitting/now former head of state. I stand by it and anyone who's even semi-conscious knows it's true. No one else even comes close, and you know it. 

So, let the frantic diversions begin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

He did not specify in the U.S., nor did he provide a time range. 

Had he said in US recent history, fine. 

Just I you have claimed Trump took up the offer to have the square cleared of protestors, I would not have said anything. 

But both of you are dishonest. I am just using your tactics. 

Since yours is one of endless and lame diversions I think we can both agree that's not true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Tell us, who are you really asking since you're answering your own question? Do you have a running conversation in your own head?

My claim; Never in the history of politics have so many top ranking administration members turned on a then sitting/now former head of state. I stand by it and anyone who's even semi-conscious knows it's true. No one else even comes close, and you know it. 

So, let the frantic diversions begin.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how you do it when you're dishonest and you can't support your false claims.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how you do it when you're dishonest and you know you've been caught out, you pretend. 

Another Trump attribute, well done............:clap2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how you do it when you're dishonest and you know you've been caught out, you pretend. 

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how you do it when you got absolutely nothing to contribute and know the claim is the truth.

Again; Never in the history of politics have so many top ranking administration members turned on a then sitting/now former head of state as the number that have turned on Trump. It's not even remotely close, completely in a league of his own. In fact, it's not even the same sport.

• Thanks 1

Shoe on the other foot !Would the FBI be MOVING  mountains if this was another figure that was almost assassinated ?

”Thomas Matthew Crooks allegedly had encrypted messaging accounts in Germany, Belgium and New Zealand”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-shooter-multiple-encrypted-accounts-overseas-germany-rep-waltz

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Geez G You don't remember that  when he held up the bible in front of Ashburton House after the park and roads were cleared. 

I don’t. 

I’d love to see the so called tear gassing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

I don’t. 

I’d love to see the so called tear gassing.

It was a big deal in Australia because an Australian reporter was attacked by a policeman. Picture in the link.

https://wjla.com/news/local/gallery/australian-journalist-attacked-live-on-abc7-during-clearing-of-lafayette-square-testifies?photo=1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It was a big deal in Australia because an Australian reporter was attacked by a policeman. Picture in the link.

https://wjla.com/news/local/gallery/australian-journalist-attacked-live-on-abc7-during-clearing-of-lafayette-square-testifies?photo=1

This is what comes up . Not much information 

IMG_4560.png

IMG_4561.png

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The Park Police do not report to the President. 

Was the reported seriously injured as a result of being gassed? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The Park Police do not report to the President. 

Was the reported seriously injured as a result of being gassed? 

No but they were assaulted - not something we see often in Australia. Especially when protesters are basically peaceful. Discussion of use of tear gas here. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_photo_op_at_St._John's_Church

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

So not gassed like was claimed. 

Did the protestors have a permit? 

What were they protesting? 

If you are referring to my post I never said the reporter was gassed. The link talks about the use of tear gas on the day. For other information you require you can find out the details in the link. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If you are referring to my post I never said the reporter was gassed.

Had I been referring to your post, I would not have said: So not gassed like was claimed., I would have said: So not gassed like you claimed. 

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The link talks about the use of tear gas on the day. For other information you require you can find out the details in the link. 

Do you think people should be allowed to block and or disrupt people not protesting? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

There's text on the right. Lots of information here. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_photo_op_at_St._John's_Church

No text shows when I downloaded.

Hard to believe gassing took place for a photo op.

There has to be more to the story that someone leaving out.

But then the left is infamous for make believe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, theblether said:

Debunked - yet another hoax. 

An internal government investigation has determined that the decision to forcibly clear racial justice protesters from an area in front of the White House last summer was not influenced by then-President Donald Trump’s plan to stage a Bible-toting photo opportunity at that spot.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-george-floyd-government-and-politics-a9931785996ddfafcc42dcdde9f50df5

Wow You’re batting a 1000 !

You debunked the Kelly/ Hitler attempted hoax in another thread.

And this!

Great Investigative Research!

Thanks

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

Wow You’re batting a 1000 !

You debunked the Kelly/ Hitler attempted hoax in another thread.

And this!

Great Investigative Research!

Thanks

They don't want to know, they don't want to hear the truth. And the truth was out within days. 

• Haha 1