McConnell called Trump "ill-tempered" "stupid" and a “despicable human being”

Mazungu

Just now, Mazungu said:

Not so. Their reputations haven't improved. But as it takes a thief to catch a thief, it takes one stupid despicable human being to know another one. 

You must know them all huh?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

So, THIS is the election strategy that is supposed to drag Kamala across the finish line? Finding various washed up politicians and letting them vent against The Donald?  Good luck with that.  Swamp creatures like McConnell and Cheney hating on Trump only elevates Trump in the eyes of the voters.  

I would suggest that instead they try to roll out some specific policy proposals that would actually help working Americans, but I guess that is too much to ask for. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

But in the screenshot of an email in which Trump’s team confirmed the interview, it clearly shows it was meant to be an hour long. Instead of staying for the full time he agreed to be live with Bongino and pushing back his next event, Trump ended the sit-down after a little more than 30 minutes had elapsed.

• Like 1

This is what's wrong with the Republicans. They will sell their soul for political advantage. The ones that are true patriots get ostracized or kicked out of the party. If 10 more Republican senators had the balls to convict they would be closer to having a normal party again and wouldn't have to bend the knee to moral depravity. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

So, THIS is the election strategy that is supposed to drag Kamala across the finish line? Finding various washed up politicians and letting them vent against The Donald?  Good luck with that.  Swamp creatures like McConnell and Cheney hating on Trump only elevates Trump in the eyes of the voters.  

I would suggest that instead they try to roll out some specific policy proposals that would actually help working Americans, but I guess that is too much to ask for. 

Talking about the swamp .....I thought Donny was supposed to sort...sorry drain that . What happened ,?

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

McConnell (much like Dick Cheney) once despised by the left, now praised and held up as true American statesmen.

You could say the same about former president George Bush Jr, as evidenced by his appearance several years ago on Ellen DeGeneres's show.   (His oil paintings are really nice actually  😄)

10 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Accomplished as they were and history will decide.

Hating on Trump can increase his followers is truely an oximoron. 

11 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

I nominate you for today's  ignorant and racist comment award.

How is being born in Taiwan exotic? There are in excess of 1.5 billion ethnic Chinese in the world. If you consider an elderly Chinese American lady exotic, I suggest you get out of the trailer park more often. 

Elaine Chao is 71 .5 years old, and a Harvard MBA. There is an 11 year difference between her and Mitch.

In contrast, Melania Knaus has no advanced education, and there is a 24 years difference with Trump,

They are very different.  Former Secretary Chao is an accomplished business person, public servant and volunteer for multiple charities. She  lives with her husband and enjoys a close relationship. Melania Knaus  worked as a fashion model and allegedly was a "companion" for some older men. Melania lives apart from her "husband".

Where is the racism in his post?

Not me I want the true Trump to roil all he wants!

Harris campaign features less talk of joy and more head-on digs at Trump as Election Day nears

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-campaign-features-less-talk-225042594.html

Nothing like kicking this fool while he is down

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Hardly. After JAN 06 2021 McConnell was finished with Trump.  The. eventually all was forgotten because Mitch and the rest of the simps in the GOP fear Trump and MAGA.

If they had any spine Trump would already be in federal prison for his many grave crimes and the Republican candidate this year would be somebody more effective pushing a traditional GOP agenda  without all the chaos.

Som nam na 

Fear?  What exactly do they fear from him?

Have you had lunch with Mitch and he felt comfortable telling you his deep fear of Trump?

We would be delighted in hearing the key points of that discussion.

• Haha 1

You asked for it. You may want to contribute after reading.

https://kamalaharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Policy-Book-Economic-Opportunity.pdf

12 hours ago, Mazungu said:

And McConnell said he was a “narcissist" to boot.  It seems practically everyone that works with Trump thinks the same thing. Too bad Harris couldn't answer truthfully when Brett Baier asked her why half the country supports Trump. It's because of all the misinformation they are fed by FOX and the rest of the right-wing echo chamber. When you are lied to constantly you start to believe the lies. FOX paid 787 million for lying to its viewers. Get a clue. 

https://apnews.com/article/mcconnell-trump-biography-election-0a861001d95287e689336504abc2281f

haha, all the misinformation from fox, yeah right 1 channel, the media is 8 -1 left leaning, the majority of misinformation comes from the left leaning outlets.

these guys don't like Trump because he won't put up with their <deleted> and he's putting their gravy train in danger. will be great to see how many and who, Musk will get rid of

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

hahaha, lower all the costs that have actually risen under Biden and Harris.... great policies!

Screenshot 2024-10-19 at 11.44.22.png

I've shown you mine, now show me yours. What's Trump's official policy proposals? Please post the link. 

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i wouldn't know where to look, nor do i care to

That's exactly what's wrong with Trump voters. They are misinformed and don't care if they are.