90 days missed.

always do my report on line ,, and get a reminder email from immigration it's due....  except for last month .. and by the time I realized I missed it, it was 2 weeks past due . Instead of going to the big office in Hua Hin I went to the satellite office in Bluport Mall not as busy but I got a 2000Baht fine and they put a stamp in my passport noting the fine and a case#20241023_051832.thumb.jpg.77dd2623d32ba2159c83ea6a9aca5c19.jpg 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone on a DTV confirmed we also have to do this?  It sounds like we do but it was never pointed out to me in any of the documentation when I applied, when it was issued, when I entered, or in any of the official DTV info I have read. 

I would imagine there will be lots of people entering on a DTV who will be unaware of this requirement since it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere in any of the tourist info.

Edited by shdmn

On 10/19/2024 at 6:39 PM, bigt3116 said:

Strange, the window for online reporting is either 15 days before to 7 days before, or 15 days before to the due date (depends on who you believe, lol) But there is no provision for reporting late online, only in person.

15 days prior, 7 days after in person.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

Has anyone on a DTV confirmed we also have to do this?  It sounds like we do but it was never pointed out to me in any of the documentation when I applied, when it was issued, when I entered, or in any of the official DTV info I have read. 

Unless otherwise specifically instructed, then if staying continuously for 90 days in Thailand, then a 90-day report must be filed.