Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

4 minutes ago, Scottie12 said:

The Dems had their chance to replace Harris when Biden announced he was stepping down, if they'd put in someone like Shapiro or Newsom they would have walked it.

Yes. They blew it badly.  I hope I'm proved wrong, but I don't even think it will be close.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I read in "Advocate" that there are people claiming Walz is gay, and that's why he could not get it up to impregnate he wife? 

What do you guys think? I'm not a fan of stolen valor, but I think it's BS. Had the left wanted a gay guy, they'd have gone with Mayor Pete. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Silver004.jpg.e2c8d05c775242a4d7beb7ad12504141.jpgSilver005.thumb.jpg.d9300fd7e5ba2d466fa613e1442db9af.jpg

One consequence of Trump's failure to create an effective state level campaign organization is potential disaster in Pennsylvania: the rules for accepting absentee ballots are very strict and many are rejected. The Dems have a massive organization that assists in curing defective ballots.

Conversely, Trump has nothing equivalent. Because of the whole "cheap" thing. Gotta pay those lawyers.

This consequence will manifest itself in an imbalance in accepted absentee ballots.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

One consequence of Trump's failure to create an effective state level campaign organization is potential disaster in Pennsylvania: the rules for accepting absentee ballots are very strict and many are rejected. The Dems have a massive organization that assists in curing defective ballots.

Conversely, Trump has nothing equivalent. Because of the whole "cheap" thing. Gotta pay those lawyers.

This consequence will manifest itself in an imbalance in accepted absentee ballots.

Yes, clearly the chart shows that. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I read in "Advocate" that there are people claiming Walz is gay, and that's why he could not get it up to impregnate he wife? 

What do you guys think? I'm not a fan of stolen valor, but I think it's BS. Had the left wanted a gay guy, they'd have gone with Mayor Pete. 

I have been waiting for a Trumper to expose themselves as a Russian pawn:

Russian Propaganda Unit Appears to Be Behind Spread of False Tim Walz Sexual Abuse Claims

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2024 at 2:00 AM, Cryingdick said:

This would be in Beaver County. PA/WV line not far from Butler where they shot trump.

No, not "where they shot trump".

It was where a registered Republican voter took a shot at Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You read where?

who knows.  It was about a week after the dems dumped Biden.   It's all Fake news anyway.  

Back in the day.....

In 1897, Adolph S. Ochs, the owner of The New York Times, created the famous slogan "All the News That's Fit to Print,"  He wrote the slogan as a declaration of the newspaper's intention to report the news impartially.

Not anymore...  sad