Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

Wall Street isn’t uniformly convinced Trump will win in 2024.  Attitudes depend on sector-specific expectations of economic and policy impacts. There are both benefits and risks tied to a potential Trump victory, leading to cautious optimism from some and concern from others.

Plus, how many votes are we looking at and how are these "Wall Street" votes distributed State wise?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Wall Street isn’t uniformly convinced Trump will win in 2024.  Attitudes depend on sector-specific expectations of economic and policy impacts. There are both benefits and risks tied to a potential Trump victory, leading to cautious optimism from some and concern from others.

Plus, how many votes are we looking at and how are these "Wall Street" votes distributed State wise?

How convinced Wall Street is that Trump will win has nothing to do with how they will vote, or if they want him to win, it only has to do with how they will bet. 

From what I see, big finance is far and away supporting Harris, that's who I think they want to win. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Still being dishonest I see. You are also a phony. Someone making $12K does not pay any federal income tax. People paid less, and tax revenue went up. Like most leftists, you do not care about the truth. You'll say anything you think benefits the left. 

Says the guy who still claims the Jan 6th 2021 insurrection didn't even happen even though the whole world saw it happen - live!😆

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Still being dishonest I see. You are also a phony. Someone making $12K does not pay any federal income tax. People paid less, and tax revenue went up. Like most leftists, you do not care about the truth. You'll say anything you think benefits the left. 

"The share of taxes paid by the Top 1% of households increased while the tax burden paid by lower income earners decreased."

TrumpTaxCuts.thumb.jpg.05bf9fa55bba86b5365df97c7630317e.jpg

Despite CBO’s Predictions, Trump Tax Cuts Were a Boon for America’s Economy and Working Families | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

I'm sorry, I just have the actual tax brackets, not some analysis:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act

Screenshot_20241021_221005_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1