Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

Wall Street isn’t uniformly convinced Trump will win in 2024.  Attitudes depend on sector-specific expectations of economic and policy impacts. There are both benefits and risks tied to a potential Trump victory, leading to cautious optimism from some and concern from others.

Plus, how many votes are we looking at and how are these "Wall Street" votes distributed State wise?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Still being dishonest I see. You are also a phony. Someone making $12K does not pay any federal income tax. People paid less, and tax revenue went up. Like most leftists, you do not care about the truth. You'll say anything you think benefits the left. 

"The share of taxes paid by the Top 1% of households increased while the tax burden paid by lower income earners decreased."

TrumpTaxCuts.thumb.jpg.05bf9fa55bba86b5365df97c7630317e.jpg

Despite CBO’s Predictions, Trump Tax Cuts Were a Boon for America’s Economy and Working Families | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

I'm sorry, I just have the actual tax brackets, not some analysis:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act

Screenshot_20241021_221005_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

First you complain about the lack of links.

Then, we I give you the links, your response was: so what?

So, that's classic trolling. 

If I gave you links of successful debt recovery lawsuits against Trump, your reaction would be: so, what?

Anything to avoid the reasonable conclusion that Trump is a deadbeat.

So sue the man and win in court. Take him down!  Said @Talon

But this poster is not being honest because if anyone were to sue trump in a court of law, with trump's lawyers and his "heavyweights", they would get nowhere, or indeed they would have to settle for a few cents in the dollar, as has often been the situation in cases like this. 

In fact it more often than not it costs the plaintiff more than they've actually invested or can reclaim, so this poster is playing games and is not being honest, so best ignore him, mainly because he doesn't live in the real world, just the trumpie Maga one, best ignored.

Here is an example of one investor who believed trump's promises and lost big time, and there are many others. Trump is a grifter, conman and thief......

Flint is a retired financial planner who wanted to buy a vacation home for his family. In 2007, after seeing a new development planned for a location in Baja, Mexico, he put down a deposit so he could have a beachfront getaway just one hour from San Diego. Trump plugged the property in a promotional video as if he were the builder.

"I'm very, very proud of the fact that when I build, I have investors that follow me all over. They invest in me, they invest in what I build, and that's why I'm so excited about Trump Ocean Resort," Trump said in the video.

Flint said although he received a settlement payment, he still lost six figures.

"The settlement was for nowhere near the amount of money that we had invested in the project," Flint said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-candidate-donald-trump-licenses-his-name-real-estate-lawsuits-over-failed-developments/

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, xylophone said:

So sue the man and win in court. Take him down!  Said @Talon

But this poster is not being honest because if anyone were to sue trump in a court of law, with trump's lawyers and his "heavyweights", they would get nowhere, or indeed they would have to settle for a few cents in the dollar, as has often been the situation in cases like this. 

In fact it more often than not it costs the plaintiff more than they've actually invested or can reclaim, so this poster is playing games and is not being honest, so best ignore him, mainly because he doesn't live in the real world, just the trumpie Maga one, best ignored.

Here is an example of one investor who believed trump's promises and lost big time, and there are many others. Trump is a grifter, conman and thief......

Flint is a retired financial planner who wanted to buy a vacation home for his family. In 2007, after seeing a new development planned for a location in Baja, Mexico, he put down a deposit so he could have a beachfront getaway just one hour from San Diego. Trump plugged the property in a promotional video as if he were the builder.

"I'm very, very proud of the fact that when I build, I have investors that follow me all over. They invest in me, they invest in what I build, and that's why I'm so excited about Trump Ocean Resort," Trump said in the video.

Flint said although he received a settlement payment, he still lost six figures.

"The settlement was for nowhere near the amount of money that we had invested in the project," Flint said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-candidate-donald-trump-licenses-his-name-real-estate-lawsuits-over-failed-developments/

So Trump made a commercial for another developer that wenr bust?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Still not getting it are you?  Wasn’t an insurrection.  Only in your mind and those on the lunatic left.

Call it what is was.  A protest that may of gotten out of hand, but no insurrection 

He gets it, he just has to keep pretending. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Still not getting it are you?  Wasn’t an insurrection.  Only in your mind and those on the lunatic left.

Call it what is was.  A protest that may of gotten out of hand, but no insurrection 

So, it fits ALL the check boxes for the very definition of an insurrection....but isn't an insurrection. Oooookay!👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Told you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2024 at 6:16 AM, riclag said:

Trump knows how to grow the economy, he’s been there and done that before.

“Over the last 12 days, Wall Street has seemed "very convinced Trump is going to win… You can see it in the bank stocks, you can see it in crypto," Stanley Druckenmiller said Wednesday in a Bloomberg Television interview”.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/billionaire-investor-says-wall-street-very-convinced-trump-win-2024-election

I can tell! It's all in red today!

15 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So, it fits ALL the check boxes for the very definition of an insurrection....but isn't an insurrection. Oooookay!👍

Afraid it doesn’t check all the boxes.

Were they “overthrowing” Trump?

No worse than the mostly peaceful summer of love or the violent protests by the pro Palestinian movement 

Has Trump been convicted of this so called insurrection?  

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

So the shot at Donny's ear was "accidental discharge" then? Alec Baldwin had a "loose trigger", and Israel is sending some "fire crackers" at Gaza and Lebanon. Right? RIGHT?

Nothing to do with my post.  

All your words.  Answer them yourself.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

I can tell! It's all in red today!

As much as the loony liberals would love to have an all liberal forum so they could experience the mother of all reach arounds. it’s not going to happen.

You’re still in the majority so feel free to reach out 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Afraid it doesn’t check all the boxes.

Were they “overthrowing” Trump?

No worse than the mostly peaceful summer of love or the violent protests by the pro Palestinian movement 

Has Trump been convicted of this so called insurrection?  

Not yet, although he has been convicted of a multitude of felony charges as well as having been found liable for sexual abuse.

Hopefully, he will face justice one day and be punished in the way a person committing high treason should.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Talon said:

They were leaked. Didn't you see them?

What many do not understand, and it's even true of Americans, a weaponized IRS has had Trump's tax returns at their disposal FOREVER. If there was something there for which to be charged and convicted, the Regime would have nailed his a55 a LONG time ago. The IRS in the US has far-reaching investigative powers that even the Congress does not have; and the IRS hasn't even tried to go after Trump for anything. It's all been hyperbole.

Yep,  Obama would have played that card and leaked it to the NY Times in October 2016 if anything damning was there 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Not yet, although he has been convicted of a multitude of felony charges as well as having been found liable for sexual abuse.

Hopefully, he will face justice one day and be punished in the way a person committing high treason should.

When will his insurrection (that didn’t happen) trial take place?  Why hasn’t the trial taken place already and his conviction confirmed?

Hint:  won’t happen because there is no case.

Check mate

Tbe other charges and convictions you posted are irrelevant of the so called insurrection trial so why even mention them?  Are you stumped?

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So now you’re going from insurrection to high treason.  Which part was the treason?

You got nada!

A protest.  Simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Actually, there is a thread on the Forum noting the felon's "Palmer Envy". Twelve minutes of his rant devoted to something heretofore no one ever knew, much less thought about. Stormy told us why the felon might be so obsessed.

I guess the guy with the tiny mushroom attracts others so limited by the impish Universe, just as he collects all the Incels, QAnons, racists, misogynists, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, and those with IQs a std dev or two left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

Anyway, given your own physicality, or lack thereof, you're among 'friends' in the cult of the penis-ly impaired.

No doubt the felon's next grift will be some sort of concave mirror to distort reality for the ungifted.

Link please.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Inderpland said:

And I think you want to have sexual relations with Trump. Admit it, admit it!!

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

If you mean you want to bl*w me while Trump is doing you in the butt, than thanks for the offer but no. You go ahead-on though brother. 

C'mon sis,  no need to act like an ingenue... On the other hand, no one believes you would cede your favorite position to anyone, that of being the one on the receiving ends (plural.) So @Inderpland was right: "Admit it, admit it!!"

• Like 1