Wall street very convinced ,its gonna be Trump

riclag

10 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Look, you come across as shrill now. Better take an afternoon nap before going to the food courts to stock up on free drinking water.

So you can’t explain.  Just admit it.  You might get a little respect.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Talon said:

I have been in the Issan area for over 15 years; and I have traveled the Kingdom of Thailand extensively as far north as ChM and ChR and as far south as Nakhon Si Thammarat. I have also travelled to Cambodia and Laos.

I will be happy to provide whatever identification the owners of the forum require to prove my identity.

I owe you nothing beyond this explanation. If you want to keep guessing that I'm someone else, have fun.

And you just found this forum? And somehow writes in the same childish way as a certain susanlea/bingnok and sooo many other aliases?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

with Trump's immorality, authoritarianism, oppression, and totalitarianism.

Any links to support your graphic?

A link for what? The continuum explains itself.  

Everything Left is total government control.

Everything Right leans toward no government. 

If you think Trump is a fascist and a Nazi, you are no different than every other Leftist in their beliefs.  And you're entitled to those beliefs.

That doesn't change the continuum. 😎

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

And you just found this forum? And somehow writes in the same childish way as a certain susanlea/bingnok and sooo many other aliases?

Believe whatever you wish. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Talon said:

If you think Trump is a fascist and a Nazi, you are no different than every other Leftist in their beliefs.  And you're entitled to those beliefs.

You left out racist.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Is that a problem for you? Or do you think that taxes on billionaires should be reduced?

In which country does everyone pay the same percentage? I would applauded that country. 

I think it would be great of everyone paid the same percentage, but that is not the case.

In many countries, for example, lower earners pay 20% whereas higher earner pay up to 50%.

I have a problem with that. 

And we are not just talking about billionaires. This happens to regular people. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

In which country does everyone pay the same percentage? I would applauded that country. 

I think it would be great of everyone paid the same percentage, but that is not the case.

In many countries, for example, lower earners pay 20% whereas higher earner pay up to 50%.

I have a problem with that. 

And we are not just talking about billionaires. This happens to regular people. 

The question of progressive taxation was contentious 100 years ago. Spoiler alert: wealthy people derive more benefits from their taxes than you or I.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talon said:

You are clearly not paying attention.

The Republicans are controlling women's ability to determine when and if they have children. That is more intrusive government than anything the Dems have done.

Now they are talking about setting up monitoring of women's menstrual cycles to make sure they don't sneak out and have abortions.

Perhaps because of your gender, you're not paying attention to this, but if you were a real Republican, you would not agree with government control over women's bodies.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The question of progressive taxation was contentious 100 years ago. Spoiler alert: wealthy people derive more benefits from their taxes than you or I.

Do you have any facts to back up your claim? Can you even explain a few of those benefits?

You've already made a number of false tax related claims, why would anyone paying attention believe you? 

You know, almost half the households in the US pay not federal income taxes. 

After the Trump tax cuts, over 90% of taxpayers paid less federal income tax, and tax revenue went up. 

"The share of taxes paid by the Top 1% of households increased while the tax burden paid by lower income earners decreased."

You are not an honest broker. 

TrumpTaxCuts.thumb.jpg.8976583ead5e70749fb36caa938e6668.jpg

Despite CBO’s Predictions, Trump Tax Cuts Were a Boon for America’s Economy and Working Families | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have any facts to back up your claim? Can you even explain a few of those benefits?

You've already made a number of false tax related claims, why would anyone paying attention believe you? 

You know, almost half the households in the US pay not federal income taxes. 

After the Trump tax cuts, over 90% of taxpayers paid less federal income tax, and tax revenue went up. 

"The share of taxes paid by the Top 1% of households increased while the tax burden paid by lower income earners decreased."

You are not an honest broker. 

TrumpTaxCuts.thumb.jpg.8976583ead5e70749fb36caa938e6668.jpg

Despite CBO’s Predictions, Trump Tax Cuts Were a Boon for America’s Economy and Working Families | The U.S. House Committee on the Budget - House Budget Committee

How old are you?

You sound like a high school kid with his hands on some talking points.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How old are you?

I'm 37, how old are you?

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You sound like a high school kid with his hands on some talking points.

And you sound like a leftist that cares nothing about the truth and will say anything to move the county to the left.  

• Haha 1