How to get a Jomtien Masseuse to your Condo for Less

henrik2000

Hello, I'd love to get a REGULAR non-naughty oil massage by trained talent for 2 hours in my condo in Jomtien (near Dongtan police box on the beach) for maximally 400 THB per hour. There are many massage shops almost next door, but while on the premises they ask 300 THB per hour, they demand 500 THB for massage in my condo – and they demand 1000 for 2 hours in my condo! No discount.

I need this massage only around 1 or 2 pm, in the hot hours, when massage shops aren't that busy and chock-full of idling talent. Occasionally I talked a manager down to 800 for 2 hours in my condo, but when I actually needed the service, they did ignore my messages or talked themselves out of it. (I believe I am polite, non-smelling, Thai-speaking, not looking like a menace.)

There are outcall massage phone numbers for a rub at home, but they are very expensive. Thai ladies on Thaifriendly offer massage at home, and I may accept that after vetting by video call. But I find them very difficult to track down and to arrive at the time I want, at least in Jomtien at noon (ymmv).

Hanky pank: I want ONLY a regular oil massage in the bright quiet cool of the condo (and not in a chicken shack massage store with broken shower), only starting around 1 pm. I like a masseuse chatty in the first 15 minutes, then rather quiet (she may calmly sing). If the masseuse then offers extras, I might consider (hopefully she isn't pushy). I am aware of the potential mess of an oil massage.

Any tip? Thanks!

You want convenience and home service it will be extra..... unless you strike up a friendship with one who you like the service of in her shop, and see if you can get her to visit after work. I suspect she will not be keen unless you make it worth her while.