Trump Works at McDonald’s claims Kamala Harris 'never has

Social Media

25 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I have said i think trump is crazy in the past. However it seems odd to stay op topic, that not one human being in the world can locate where Kamala worked with an address'

Because saying that she worked at the McDonalds on Central Ave in Alameda isn't specific enough?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because saying that she worked at the McDonalds on Central Ave in Alameda isn't specific enough?

Address and length of employment. It also took you forever to dig that up. So we have narrowed it down from the "bay area" to somewhere on central ave. Okay. I feel the joy.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Now if only there was such a thing as google maps to assist you in your search.

Address? I used AI to scrape the universe and it can not come up with a reliable source or location.

Edited by Cryingdick

34 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But no record of it, no verification and not one single person recalls working with her. She's a liar.

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

Address? I used AI to scrape the universe and it can not come up with a reliable source or location.

I just noticed this comment of yours. I actually hope you are being untrustworthy here. Otherwise, what it suggests about your competence is sad. Here's some of what I got when I typed in the information

image.png.57cf15d8826d70e0794b9ab5643962aa.png

image.png.167747995207b6b0efab3131a8d47458.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=mcdonalds+alameda+central+ave&oq=mcdonalds+alameda+central+ave&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKAB0gEJMTQ1ODNqMGo3qAIIsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8