Trump kicks off a Pennsylvania rally by talking about Arnold Palmer’s genitalia

jerrymahoney

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Since you want to get back to the topic of the thread, do you think a candidate for the Presidency talking about another guy’s genitalia is a vote winner?

1.  When did I post “I want to get back on topic “?

2.  “Penis envy is a horrible affliction”.  I see you haven’t sought treatment yet so that explains the rest of your post.

3.  That being said he may well of been pandering for the gay vote.  After all, they vote too.  I wonder how many gay forum members who wouldn’t vote for Trump  will vote for him now after that speech?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, G_Money said:

1.  When did I post “I want to get back on topic “?

2.  “Penis envy is a horrible affliction”.  I see you haven’t sought treatment yet so that explains the rest of your post.

3.  That being said he may well of been pandering for the gay vote.  After all, they vote too.  I wonder how many gay forum members who wouldn’t vote for Trump  will vote for him now after that speech?

Yeah, maybe that's why Trump is playing YMCA at his rallies.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, maybe that's why Trump is playing YMCA at his rallies.

I must of missed hearing that.  Do you have the video?

So was my assessment correct?  Did you switch your allegiance?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So is that  song and his Arnold comment enough for you to support him?

As I posted before.  Pandering for the gay vote.  All votes count.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

So is that  song and his Arnold comment enough for you to support him?

As I posted before.  Pandering for the gay vote.  All votes count.

You're the one who supports Trump, not me.

I guess pandering to the gays worked!

Note: I am joking.

• Like 1

A symptom of Trumps incipient senile dementia, he has lost his filter. Trump is haunted  with a memory of seeing Palmer showering and the feeling of inadequacy it animated. 

Palmer supposedly hated self important clods, and golf cheats. Of which Trump is legendary 

Trump embraces ‘best golfer’ title despite reports he cheats so much that caddies nicknamed him ‘Pele’

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-best-golfer-ever-claims-b2183803.html

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You're the one who supports Trump, not me.

I guess pandering to the gays worked!

Note: I am joking.

Go back and read your own posts.  It will become crystal clear.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

A symptom of Trumps incipient senile dementia, he has lost his filter. Trump is haunted  with a memory of seeing Palmer showering and the feeling of inadequacy it animated. 

Palmer supposedly hated self important clods, and golf cheats. Of which Trump is legendary 

Trump embraces ‘best golfer’ title despite reports he cheats so much that caddies nicknamed him ‘Pele’

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-best-golfer-ever-claims-b2183803.html

Sorry, I am going to have to stop you there. Trump never HAD a filter. It is one of his endearing points.  

Just curious, what did you think of the rest of his remarks at that rally, or are you only focused on the 45 seconds he took to tell a charming anecdote?

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Just curious, what did you think of the rest of his remarks at that rally, or are you only focused on the 45 seconds he took to tell a charming anecdote?

Where can I find a link to the rest of it, NEWSMAX?

Let me guess, another tedious flood of baldfaced lies, personal grievance, insults, and right-wing tropes delivered in a stream of consciousness format that would please Lawrence Ferlinghetti.

Trump calls it "The Weave" now. Psychiatrists call it madness. So please post a link of the likely 2 hour speech, minus this 45 second charming anecdote about deceased golfers wedding tackle.  I am sure I can endure at least half of it before nodding off.

Like his audiences who now often leave early,  exhausted and bored.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Where can I find a link to the rest of it, NEWSMAX?

Let me guess, another tedious flood of baldfaced lies, personal grievance, insults, and right-wing tropes delivered in a stream of consciousness format that would please Lawrence Ferlinghetti.

Trump calls it "The Weave" now. Psychiatrists call it madness. So please post a link of the likely 2 hour speech, minus this 45 second charming anecdote about deceased golfers wedding tackle.  I am sure I can endure at least half of it before nodding off.

Like his audiences who now often leave early,  exhausted and bored.

In other words, no.  You just followed the media narrative slavishly, scraping your knee as you jumped on the bus.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

In other words, no.  You just followed the media narrative slavishly, scraping your knee as you jumped on the bus.  

"The Weave" - did you enjoy it when your grandfather told long pointless stories just before he was shipped off to the home?

More to the point, can you tell the difference between Trump 2016 and the current version? If you can't, you're not paying attention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

"The Weave" - did you enjoy it when your grandfather told long pointless stories just before he was shipped off to the home?

More to the point, can you tell the difference between Trump 2016 and the current version? If you can't, you're not paying attention.

Trump 2.0 is older, wiser, less controversial, and more experienced at being President.  

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nonsense,  I have sat thru  many of these long speeches. NEWSMAX is free on SAMSUNG TV

Has he "Done the Snake" lately?

Just cannot find a full link to the one in Penn here Trump fondly recaps  his "Primal Scene".

The fond memory  a famous golfers penis.

Whether this story is real or fanciful we wont be sure. Maybe it is hust another thing "he heard"

Just more evidence that Trump has suffered serious undiagnosed or treated childhood trauma

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Monday said:

Nonsense,  I have sat thru  many of these long speeches. NEWSMAX is free on SAMSUNG TV

Has he "Done the Snake" lately?

Just cannot find a full link to the one in Penn here Trump fondly recaps  his "Primal Scene".

The fond memory  a famous golfers penis.

Whether this story is real or fanciful we wont be sure. Maybe it is hust another thing "he heard"

Just more evidence that Trump has suffered serious undiagnosed or treated childhood trauma

Of course, doctor. Feel free to diagnose a patient you have never met. What is your medical specialty, by the way?