Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

2 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

In New York, he isn't a "convicted felon" until the Judge passes that judgement at sentencing.

He was found guilty of felony crimes. It turns out that it's true that the convicted felon status technically occurs at sentencing so I stand corrected on that detail. However, thar doesn't mean its possible to undo the guilty verdicts at sentencing  Sentencing is about sentencing.

I will desist on calling him a convicted felon until he's sentenced.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-convicted-felon-yet/ar-BB1no6oV

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, riclag said:

“We got to lock him up”

Biden once had to walk back a bullseye comment a few months ago!

After a four second pause during which his audience enthusiastically applauded, Biden added in a apparent back track attempt “politically  lock him up— lock him out, thats what we got to do”.

Who’s the threat to democracy ?

Its the party of political persecution, the democrats .

https://nypost.com/2024/10/22/us-news/biden-calls-for-trump-to-be-jailed-14-days-before-2024-election-we-gotta-lock-him-up/

Trump should already be long locked up...or at minimum, in pre-trial detention for violating gag orders, being a threat to and endangering the safety and lives of many, with his ridiculous lies and total BS to his idiotic and dangerous cult members. :coffee1:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, riclag said:

“We got to lock him up”

Biden once had to walk back a bullseye comment a few months ago!

After a four second pause during which his audience enthusiastically applauded, Biden added in a apparent back track attempt “politically  lock him up— lock him out, thats what we got to do”.

Who’s the threat to democracy ?

Its the party of political persecution, the democrats .

https://nypost.com/2024/10/22/us-news/biden-calls-for-trump-to-be-jailed-14-days-before-2024-election-we-gotta-lock-him-up/

So for 4 seconds in the history of the Universe Biden advocated locking the guilty man up before backtracking?  I remember chants of "Lock her Up" joined by you know who,  for months.

The most prepared candidate in US history. Hounded for 25 plus years by the "vast right wing conspiracy" Never even charged with a crime, let alone found guilty of anything.  Nothing but conspiracy, false accusations and bald-faced GOP lies.

I think we can stop this thread right here.

images.jpeg

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Thumbs Up 1

Techno H - brilliant post. Thanks.

Elsewhere, just seen a description of DT as a 'walking crime wave' and it's hard to argue with that.

To any sincere remaining Trump supporters - FGS wake up.

I can't see how ANYONE could still support this dangerous moron Trump.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can only assume you are willfully blind

I apply the same wording to your acceptance of trump. In fact even more so given his self incriminating words, or rather drivel

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He was impeached but the senate did not convict him, likely because it was a nonsense political event, IMO.

No. trump survived impeachment due to the cowardly actions of the Republicans and gross breach of the Oath of Office to support the Constitution.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

No, it did not. It evolved into a shooting safety organization. 

Safety is the fundamental element of good marksmanship.

Hear they had shooting clubs in NYC public schools in the 1950s. Imagine that.

I have seen me mums Marksmanship certificate from Summer Camp 

NRA is no more than a than a partisan mouthpiece of the  death industry money now.

Nobody is talking about banning all guns

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why aren't you there then?

If I was a citizen of the country with the best economy in the world, I'd be living there.

Nonsense response. 

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

My money is there mate. Fully invested. 

Right on. Me too. Cha-ching🇺🇸 👍💲🤑💲

• Agree 1

Meanwhile, on immigration of illegals entering the country. Biden/Harris have been hiding the illegals entering the country by sending them to other states. Prior to the government doing this, they criticised states for doing this themselves. Harris claims illegal entry is being reduce. But the amount is meager because they are not dumping them in the states they entered anymore. Buses and planeloads daily are sent to take them out of the respective state and then dumped in another state. 

With just two weeks until the presidential election, the Biden-Harris administration is working overtime to hide its illegal migrant problem from the public’s view, furious Border Patrol agents say.

ICE has been ordered to speed up deportations. And Border Patrol agents are busing and flying migrants from San Diego — where arrivals are still double what they were when President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris took office, Homeland Security sources told The Post.

San Diego County Border Patrol Supervisor Jim Desmond called the move a “blatant attempt” by the Biden-Harris admin “to protect their image before the election.”

Each week, “numerous buses” are being sent to Yuma, Arizona, and “three to four planes” are being flown to McAllen, Texas, Desmond said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-harris-admin-shipping-migrants-to-arizona-and-texas-to-hide-border-problem-before-election-day-it-s-about-optics/ar-AA1sMvgh?ocid=nl_article_link&cvid=b640525d8cbf430d8bfac3b023c9e0b0&ei=253