Bill Gates Privately Says He Has Backed Harris With $50 Million Donation

shdmn

1 hour ago, BruceWayne said:

Pocket change to him but why waste money on a candidate who can't (won't have the chance to) pay you back on your investment?

So..virtue signal

Putting your money where your mouth is virtue signalling? You should probably spend a few minutes googling stuff you thought you knew the meaning of.😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Not so sure I'd go there if I were you.

1.png

Obviously, you've never seen my posts. I probably criticize Trump more than anyone else. I don't like him or Harris. I've said elsewhere, in fact, that I sort of wish I had the chance to vote for Biden now.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

They're ALL Jews apart from prince andrew who had his hooker guiffre when she was legal (17 in UK)

so are you Antisemietic?

Young Master Bruce, Alfred is calling for you. It's way past your bedtime.

PS. I'm anti-seismic and proud! 

Edited by Inderpland

Donald Trump groped me in what felt like a ‘twisted game’ with Jeffrey Epstein, former model alleges

'A former model who says she met Donald Trump through the late sexual abuser Jeffrey Epstein has accused the former president of groping and sexually touching her in an incident in Trump Tower in 1993, in what she believed was a “twisted game” between the two men.'

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Donald Trump groped me in what felt like a ‘twisted game’ with Jeffrey Epstein, former model alleges

'A former model who says she met Donald Trump through the late sexual abuser Jeffrey Epstein has accused the former president of groping and sexually touching her in an incident in Trump Tower in 1993, in what she believed was a “twisted game” between the two men.'

Another 4x2 - youre obvs obssessed!

Trump is Jewish.png

Edited by BruceWayne
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2024 at 8:33 PM, John Drake said:

Obviously, you've never seen my posts. I probably criticize Trump more than anyone else. I don't like him or Harris. I've said elsewhere, in fact, that I sort of wish I had the chance to vote for Biden now.

As long as they didn't let him near the football, an IMO senile old man would likely do less damage than either Trump or Harris.