Trump: ‘I Need The Kind Of Generals That Hitler Had’

Etaoin Shrdlu

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

John Kelly claims that Trump is a Fascist. 13 Trump staffers signed a letter backing up Kelly.

But, to be fair, someone disagrees with John Kelly:

John Bolton: Trump Is Too Stupid to Be a True Fascist

So, I have to ask you, are you going with Team Evil or Team Stupid?

“John Kelley claims Trump is a facist “

Breaking news indeed.  No one has ever claimed that.

You should invite him to the forum.  He’ll be in good company.  

“Team Evil or Team Stupid “

I support neither.  Biden or Harris.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“John Kelley claims Trump is a facist “

Breaking news indeed.  No one has ever claimed that.

You should invite him to the forum.  He’ll be in good company.  

“Team Evil or Team Stupid “

I support neither.  Biden or Harris.

Here you go, I found your people:

These Americans told our pollsters Trump is a fascist. They’ll still vote for him

Tell me the truth: would you vote for a Fascist?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

For some Trump fans, the Hitler fetish is a feature rather than a bug.

No doubt. I would say for the majority of Magadonians the fascist part is exactly what's getting them excited. Learn from history? Asking too much of Magadonians.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No doubt. I would say for the majority of Magadonians the fascist part is exactly what's getting them excited. Learn from history? Asking too much of Magadonians.

A lot of people claim Trump is a fascist, a dictator and they often call him Hitler, yet they never provide any evidence that he is a fascist, a dictator or Hitlerian.

Harris on the other hand has a long history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, DEI, higher taxes, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates. 

I am against all those things, as is (I believe) Trump. That is why I support Trump. It has nothing to do with me being afraid of a “strong black woman”, If Condoleezza Rice were running, I would vote for her. That said, I do not think Harris is strong. I think she is weak, and I think Walz is even weaker.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

A lot of people claim Trump is a fascist, a dictator and they often call him Hitler, yet they never provide any evidence that he is a fascist, a dictator or Hitlerian.

Harris on the other hand has a long history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, DEI, higher taxes, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates. 

I am against all those things, as is (I believe) Trump. That is why I support Trump. It has nothing to do with me being afraid of a “strong black woman”, If Condoleezza Rice were running, I would vote for her. That said, I do not think Harris is strong. I think she is weak, and I think Walz is even weaker.

Never mind the trivial matter of losing American democracy and allying with our dictator enemies.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Never mind the trivial matter of losing American democracy and allying with our dictator enemies.

I think the lawfare on display by the current administration is a bigger threat, but I imagine you see it differently.