Why Kamala Harris was always destined to lose

NickyLouie

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

You think? Consider the avalanche of untrue propaganda emenating from the various legacy media sources in the past week. All with the sole purpose of propping up Harris' campaign and sabotaging Trump's.  There is the faint waft of desperation and despair. 

And the only answer from Harris supporters is the usual ad hom.  More invective, more hyperbole, more sputtering vituperation.  Guess what? It ain't working. 

Repeating your lies does not make them come true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

As you're not American, YOU can take him. Most Americans don't want to be ruled by a Putin Hitler loving fascist dictator with no guard rails. Sure maybe he would be a "halfway decent" fascist dictator if you fancy that sort of thing.

Hitler? I just heard a cackling parrot somewhere in the room.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NickyLouie said:

It apparently doesn't, they're way too intimidated by an Alpha Male..

Congrats on a excellent thread!

You have the attention of some new people, instead of the extreme Trump haters , that you & I have been accustomed to attract!

Can you tell from the above post?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Yes it has changed!

The War monger family of Dick & his daughter Liz Chaney support Harris ,along with many of the Generals in the military industrial complex.

Trump has managed  to recruit  Democrat's like Kennedy & Ex dem congresswoman  Tulsi Gabbard and once a liberal Elon Musk !

These additions have brought the GOP 

in a different light in my opinion from 

reconciliation of  a Moderate ideology stance , as opposed to  a right of center conservative stance, JD Vance and others have these qualities.

Lol Tulsi has been on Trump's lap for the last 8 years, Kennedy is a nothing Musk!!!! Musk the champion of government subsidies.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

IMO the Trumpers are getting way ahead of themselves.

The record number of early mail - in votes is saying something. Permit me to doubt it's in Trump's favor.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

You think? Consider the avalanche of untrue propaganda emenating from the various legacy media sources in the past week. All with the sole purpose of propping up Harris' campaign and sabotaging Trump's.  There is the faint waft of desperation and despair. 

And the only answer from Harris supporters is the usual ad hom.  More invective, more hyperbole, more sputtering vituperation.  Guess what? It ain't working. 

Could you be specific about the avalanche of untrue propaganda???perhaps my beeing an actual American person is how I missed it……the only thing that can save trump in my opinion is misogyny and our antiquated electoral college……if trump is elected we as a nation have failed the spirit of the American ideal and shamed our forefathers.personally I think he’s headed for defeat again perhaps then the spineless republican politicians will dump him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

Lol Tulsi has been on Trump's lap for the last 8 years, Kennedy is a nothing Musk!!!! Musk the champion of government subsidies.

What a charming misogynistic smear. Tusli was a Democratic member of congress until 2021 and also vice chair of the DNC. She was also a candidate for leadership of the party- did far better than Kamala, by the way. Also a military veteran and strong advocate for veterans' causes.  

Grow up.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tug said:

Could you be specific about the avalanche of untrue propaganda???perhaps my beeing an actual American person is how I missed it……the only thing that can save trump in my opinion is misogyny and our antiquated electoral college……if trump is elected we as a nation have failed the spirit of the American ideal and shamed our forefathers.personally I think he’s headed for defeat again perhaps then the spineless republican politicians will dump him.

Trump is a fascist, Trump loves Hitler, Trump disparages veterans, Trump is an existential threat to 'our democracy',blah blah blah.  Repeated ad nauseum. 

If Harris loses, it is not because of misogyny. It is because she is a poor candidate and ran a terrible campaign.  Americans have no trouble voting for a POC or for a woman, that has been proven. But this particular woman POC..... 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1