Taxi Driver Arrested for Attacking Australian Tourist

webfact

It is amazing that the story about a tourist having an issue with a taxi driver over a fare, which most likely the taxi driver didn't use the meter and tried to over charge the tourist for his fare has turned into a fat shaming post, the weight of the tourist has nothing to do with the original story. If the tourist had been smaller in stature i think the out come would have been the same from the taxi driver if the passenger was was not over weight.  

Overall the comments should be about how the taxi driver violent reaction and how he manages to keep his taxi license and not loses his job. 

I know i am going to get a lot of keyboard warriors commenting back but lets treat everyone the same no matter colour, size or culture 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, grubman said:

It is amazing that the story about a tourist having an issue with a taxi driver over a fare, which most likely the taxi driver didn't use the meter and tried to over charge the tourist for his fare has turned into a fat shaming post, the weight of the tourist has nothing to do with the original story. If the tourist had been smaller in stature i think the out come would have been the same from the taxi driver if the passenger was was not over weight.  

Overall the comments should be about how the taxi driver violent reaction and how he manages to keep his taxi license and not loses his job. 

I know i am going to get a lot of keyboard warriors commenting back but lets treat everyone the same no matter colour, size or culture 

Agree totally 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

Use your brain, a lot of posters complained about the tourist being to fat I just replied 

Yes, with a woman who has nothing to do with the story. Can´t hear that a man is fat, without showing a fat woman?

Guess you are the one that should have used the brain before posting. Not telling others to do.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, with a woman who has nothing to do with the story. Can´t hear that a man is fat, without showing a fat woman?

Guess you are the one that should have used the brain before posting. Not telling others to do.

I guess you like fat shaming