Border Adventure Last Weekend

I exited the Siem Reap Airport, they dont stamp an exit but give you a long sticker which takes up more space than a square sticker, but my passport is new so whatever. But, because of the legnth of the sticker, they had to start a new page leaving a lonely unstamped place in the page prior .

Pro Tip: Entry and exit to Cambodia will now eat up more pages than before. Count yours. You could get three ins an Outs on a page, now it looks like 2.

Pro Tip: Dont forget your electronic exit.

I entered at DMK via Air Asia. I have 6 entries this year. The young lady asked me how long I was staying and I said I didnt know, maybe a week or until shopping is finished. She smiled, stamped me and said have a nice day. Other staff were smiling and greeted me, wonderful.

I left 5 days later. Stamping out of Thailand was routine. I freaked out a bit at Security because the screening alerted on my toothpaste and there were other things in the bag too he he he. Toss that toothpaste away bro, be careful of those dirty clothes, thanks, sorry for the extra work.

Pro Tip: If you may have something that might not be kosher, dont put it in the bag near stuff that will alert screening.

Entry into Cambodia took me exactly 3 minutes from entry into Immigration until I was firing up a doobie in my car.

Pro Tip: Do your electronic entry prior to boarding the plane.

Just so folks are aware of how rough it is at Immigration in Cambodia and Thailand.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So many Pro Tips. You should write a book or spread your knowledge on YouTube or something like that.

Thanks. Glad I could help you, you certainly demonstrate you need it.

• Haha 2