Trump's Planned Agenda: First Day Ban on Diversity Programs and Climate Agreement Exit

Social Media

34 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Morning Joe missed that one.

The Trump Apologist's Playbook:

Apologist: "He didn't say that."

Reporter: "Here is the quote."

Apologist: "I didn't hear that."

Reporter: "Here is the quote."

Apologist: "He didn't mean that."

https://x.com/JoeNBC/status/1845957067531866433

msm, here is an edited clip of something Trump said

sheep, i believe it totally

msm, here are 50 more  out of context clips of something Trump said

sheep, i believe then all totally

sheep, trump is a hitler

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How have you personally suffered from ‘illegal immigration’?

If you believe Eric Adams, it's costing NYC $36K a year to provide services for each of their 110,000 "newcomers".  Scale that up to over10 million "newcomers" in the USA complements of the wide ass open border, and that's $1,000 a year out of the pockets of each and every American, and a lot more if you only count the employed and tax paying. 

With no end in sight unless someone starts deporting the deadwood and criminals.

We're broke.  Already $35 Trillion in debt.  We can't afford to care for anyone who can pay the cartels $5K-$10K to cross the border.  Which should be a crime by itself, paying money to a criminal (terrorist?) organization.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems like a good idea to me.

I hope his next project is to complete the wall and deport illegals.

Perhaps asking to modify the parameters of the Paris accord might be a more intelligent approach. 

Climate change is real, and it is man made. Increased temperatures — which might be welcome in some places — are only part of the story. More important are changes in precipitation, decreased snowpack, glacier melting, droughts in mid to low latitudes, decreased cereal crop productivity at lower latitudes, increased sea level, loss of islands and coastal wetlands, increased flooding, greater storm intensity, species loss and spread of infectious disease.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is Trump's stated goal to do everything that he possibly can do to avoid anything that benefits the environment. He wants to open up national parks, monuments and national forests to logging, mining interests, and oil companies, ruining the top park system on the planet. Since it's likely that he's never been to a national park in his lifetime it means nothing to him. He wants to drill on pristine land, he wants to erase air quality standards, and in general he behaves as if we have seven or eight, perhaps nine alternative planets to move to, if we completely foul this one.

The man is beyond irresponsible when it comes to the environment, he's a dangerous  hazard. 

I'm afraid that you and your fellow Jewish liberal friends will be crying in your matzo soup when American voters give Donald Trump the opportunity to Make American Great Again!

My opinion is that if elected Trump from day one will resume his historical record of failures and financial disasters.

In his last stint as POTUS Covid obscured by distraction the accumulating negative impact/s of his policies enacted to either satisfy his ego or his financial backers.

As with everything and anything Trump has attached his name to has shriveled and died.

If given a second chance he will accelerate vindictive retaliation on any he can identify as having opposed him as a singular priority while permitting the authors of the Project 2025 to enact the fascist contents.

1 hour ago, TBKK said:

I'm afraid that you and your fellow Jewish liberal friends will be crying in your matzo soup when American voters give Donald Trump the opportunity to Make American Great Again!

My fellow Jewish liberal friends? What planet are you living on? If your definition of liberal is a Democrat who supports the death penalty, opposes abortion past the first trimester, supports paying down the debt, opposes war, completely rejects woke PC nonsense, and the progressive left, then go ahead and stick with your mindless memes. 

Make America great again? Are you a human, or a parrot? Really? 

Edited by spidermike007