Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

6 hours ago, theblether said:

Re the illegality of the 2020 election. I don't have any strong opinions and I do think some on the right lost the plot. However - I did agree and still agree that votes received after election day should not be counted. Four years later ( dear me ) the 5th Circuit Appeals Court agrees. 

Americans have the benefit of knowing years in advance when your Presidential election takes place. Many other countries do not. There's really no excuse for failing to return ballots before election day and even if the US Postal service loses your vote, so sad, too bad. 

This goes to Trump's point that the judges have an impossible task to review malfeasance in the voting procedures and tallies. It is impossible, and the Democrats felt that way when Al Gore lost to Bush. So nothing new there. 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-appeals-court-rejects-mississippi-law-late-arriving-mail-in-ballots-2024-10-25/

Paper ballots, on the day voting, voting closes at 5 or 6pm with voter ID being compulsory and postal votes being for those overseas or special cases..

Edited by dinsdale
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Do you honestly think that 26 million people listened to that senile old rasist pontificate for 3 hours?I’ve got a pair of golden sneakers and cartoon cards for ya!or stock if you prefer lol 😂 

You use lol and the laughing emoji yet what you post is simply not funny. I guess the saying is true though simple things amuse simple minds.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

The latest ABC/Ipsos Poll, released Sunday, which shows Harris with a 2 pt lead nationally, breaks down the data into various demographics.

The biggest lead the other guy has is among non-college educated white males, where he holds a 41 pt advantage, 68% to 27%.

While intellect might not be directly correlated with education, the connection is likely pretty strong. If one is limited intellectually and talent-wise to jobs like janitor or truck driver, college is probably not part of the plan to career success. It is also quite likely that below average intellect makes a person susceptible to simplistic answers as well as a lack of ability to parse statements into fact or fiction, reality or hyperbole.

The (R) candidate has built his career, business and political, around hype, hyperbole and outright lies. Those of lesser intellect are easily fooled, and also might be impressed by a guy who has 'a concept of a plan' (e.g., healthcare), with that concept nine years in the making and still only---at best---a concept.

In a democracy, it's possible that is enough to squeak out an Electoral College victory, and the (R) candidate and his team know that, which is why his 'policy speeches' (other than the red meat stuff like deporting millions and holding military tribunals for critics of the thin-skinned petulant child) are either still concepts of a plan, or extremely poorly thought out (200% tariffs that "China will pay"). He backs up his concepts with his usual nonsense lines about "in two weeks, we will be releasing", and "many people are saying they've never seen anything this good". He has used both lines when discussing his replacement for the Affordable Care Act beginning way back in 2016. Eight years later those "two weeks" have yet to pass, but that's good enough for the non-college educated white male demographic.

And let's not forget how wildly impressed medical authorities were when he "aced" his cognitive test by repeating "Man Woman Person Camera TV". I guess that constitutes a parlor trick of astonishing skill, Penn & Teller-esque, to that non-college educated white male demographic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Yes, why bother, its better for you to just hear edited out of context clips and keep up the distoted view you have of Trump rather than listen to him speak and make up you own mind. 🐑

Guessing again, and even Joe laughs at your man, that's Trump, not your Putin.........😁

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/joe-rogan-asked-donald-trump-123459009.html

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, transam said:

Guessing again, and even Joe laughs at your man, that's Trump, not your Putin.........😁

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/joe-rogan-asked-donald-trump-123459009.html

Not guessing, unlike you, I watched it. But here you are posting a link without video. 

Funny how they don't show an actual clip from the podcast. They know they can't as  it didn't happen.

Are you familiar with the old sayin 'fool me once'? Perhaps not.l

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Which is why, while Trump was engaging in revisionism to an audience he already has, Harris was out campaigning in the swing states.

Becuae she was too chicken to do the podcast, relies on a pop star to bring in an audience.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Not guessing, unlike you, I watched it. But here you are posting a link without video. 

Funny how they don't show an actual clip from the podcast. They know they can't as  it didn't happen.

Are you familiar with the old sayin 'fool me once'? Perhaps not.l

So you, a Putin supporter, are saying The Independent is telling lies.......😃

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-joe-rogan-highlights-full-interview-election-b2636328.html

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Becuae she was too chicken to do the podcast, relies on a pop star to bring in an audience.

It seems you think Harris must think like you or Trump, may I point out, I reckon she is a million miles away from people like you and Trump, as Putin is the free Worlds enemy........😝

So think again, though it is fun you support Trump, that Putin connection, eh......:guitar:

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So you, a Putin supporter, are saying The Independent is telling lies.......😃

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-joe-rogan-highlights-full-interview-election-b2636328.html

Did you actually open that link before posting?

So the headlime reads 'Rogan could be seen laughing', yet they don't show a clip of it happening.

I will refrain from calling you an idiot as maybe you are on the spectrum.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

It seems you think Harris must think like you or Trump, may I point out, I reckon she is a million miles away from people like you and Trump, as Putin is the free Worlds enemy........😝

So think again, though it is fun you support Trump, that Putin connection, eh......:guitar:

Every post you make is dumber than the previous one.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

Did you actually open that link before posting?

So the headlime reads 'Rogan could be seen laughing', yet they don't show a clip of it happening.

I will refrain from calling you an idiot as maybe you are on the spectrum.

"Could be seen", perhaps by those in the studio, eh............🤔

Oh, I don't care what a Western Putin supporter chap calls me.....😉

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, transam said:

"Could be seen", perhaps by those in the studio, eh............🤔

Oh, I don't care what a Western Putin supporter chap calls me.....😉

There is Joe Rogan, Jamie Vernon and the guest.

You're grasping at straws and showing youself to have very little knowledge of what you are talking about.

The link claims Rogan laughed at Trump, this was recorded live, it did not show what your link claims, just give up. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Which is why, while Trump was engaging in revisionism to an audience he already has, Harris was out campaigning in the swing states.

Please provide links showing no swing voters were among the 32 million people that watched the video.

Thanks in advance. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Please provide links showing no swing voters were among the 32 million people that watched the video.

Thanks in advance. 

Did I say they were not?

There were however very clearly a number of Trump supporters who don’t have a vote in this election.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

the 32 million people that watched the video

Can you please provide evidence that the 32million visits to the page containing the video represent:

32 million individual people ?

32 million people watching the video?

Of those individuals who did watch any part of the video, how much of it did they watch?

• Confused 2

33 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

There is Joe Rogan, Jamie Vernon and the guest.

You're grasping at straws and showing youself to have very little knowledge of what you are talking about.

The link claims Rogan laughed at Trump, this was recorded live, it did not show what your link claims, just give up. 

So, no producer, camera, sound, make-up, stage prep folk there then, is that straight off your Moscow press...?  :guitar:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you please provide evidence that the 32million visits to the page containing the video represent:

32 million individual people ?

32 million people watching the video?

Of those individuals who did watch any part of the video, how much of it did they watch?

You're clutching at straws.😄

Absolutely massive numbers, and that's before you get all the YouTube "commentators" doing their reviews of it where millions more people see the highlights.

Harris is toast. She has to pay Beyonce to turn up just to get anyone to attend. Trump sits down with Rogan and it goes viral on an epic scale. It's gonna be a landslide, and you know it.    

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1