Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Except the view rate is significant, and you know it.  🙄

It is mostly young male viewers which is Trump's loyal base. Will not broaden his voting base and you know it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

So you agree that it is exceptional by the standards of the Rogan podcast?

If you think sharing the top 10 with Macaulay Culkin and Jon Stewart is exceptional, you do you. Bottomline, he is not expanding his base spending 3 hours with Joe Rogan and infuriate his supporters at his rally. Show very poor judgement and lacking discipline.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So at best top 10. Really nothing to brag about. Elon has more viewers than Trump's crazy sh....ts. 

top 10/2000+ podcasts, over a 15yr span is nothng to brag about, do you actually read what you write?

so, based on that logic, being in the top 10 for basketball, soccer, tennis, athletics, movies, music charts, Album sales. is 'nothing to brag about' right?

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If you think sharing the top 10 with Macaulay Culkin and Jon Stewart is exceptional, you do you. Bottomline, he is not expanding his base spending 3 hours with Joe Rogan and infuriate his supporters at his rally. Show very poor judgement and lacking discipline.

The fact is most people have already decided who they are going to vote for. It's all about picking up the swing votes in the battleground states now and getting people out to vote. Did the Rogan podcast gain any votes for Trump? Who knows and any argument one way or the other is pure speculation. As for expanding his base male black and Hispanic voters seem to be doing this. Poor judgement and lack of discipline is simply your your opinion so means nothing.

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The bottom line is that you tried to claim that the Trump podcast interview was "regular numbers on JR Experience", yet, as you can see, it entered the top 10 out of thousands within a couple of days.

You could do the decent thing and simply admit that you were wrong.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So at best top 10. Really nothing to brag about. Elon has more viewers than Trump's crazy sh....ts. 

And just who do you think Musk has endorsed. What you have said is in no way a negative for Trump. Quite the opposite.

15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The bottom line is that you tried to claim that the Trump podcast interview was "regular numbers on JR Experience", yet, as you can see, it entered the top 10 out of thousands within a couple of days.

the derangement syndrome won't allow it.

I hate Trump and refuse to accept he is actually popular with people that think differently to me. i will never admit anything he does is good

Edited by frank83628
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the derangement syndrome won't allow it.

I hate Trump and refuse to accept he is actually with people that think differently to me. i will never admit anything he does is good

The thing is that these days parties on the left no longer represent their traditional supporters. I find it simply amazing that Trump is now more for the average Joe than the Democratic Party. The Dems which are now controlled by the establishment. Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome cannot and will not accept this as a reality.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Triggered and pedantic. Trump's 3 hours podcast was a sh''''t show according to Joe Rogan. Deal with that. He is not winning over new voters and that is why he will not win the election. Get you tear bucket ready on 6 November, 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Triggered and pedantic. Trump's 3 hours podcast was a sh''''t show according to Joe Rogan. Deal with that. He is not winning over new voters and that is why he will not win the election. Get you tear bucket ready on 6 November, 

You really need to support this otherwise people could think this is just a baseless claim.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

The thing is that these days parties on the left no longer represent their traditional supporters. I find it simply amazing that Trump is now more for the average Joe than the Democratic Party. The Dems which are now controlled by the establishment. Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome cannot and will not accept this as a reality.

Now that's a baseless projection when Trump's donors are top industry contributors while Dems are small dollar donors. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

You really need to support this otherwise people could think this is just a baseless claim.

When the host say that "you've said a lot of crazy sh...ts", it is not a compliment, 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Where has Rogan said it was a <deleted> show?

Edited by frank83628
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Not pedantic  at all.  You made a blatantly false claim.

You could do the reasonable thing and admit you were wrong, but it looks like you're choosing to go the opposite way.

Oh, well.  I can't make you be honest, but at least everyone can see how your willing to engage with this topic.  🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, frank83628 said:
37 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Where has Rogan said it was a <deleted> show?

I didn't even spot that lie.  Too many to count, I guess.  🙄

Rogan had a great time on the podcast.  He likes talking to Trump and knows he was making history.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

When the host say that "you've said a lot of crazy sh...ts", it is not a compliment, 

Again this comment is not supported. Apart from that we are talking about Trump and he certainly is pretty unique. So come on. Show us all where Rogan said this. IF he did I would like to see in what context. If you don't then your post is worthless. More to the point you have quoted someone and as such need to cite this quotation.

Edited by dinsdale