13 Former Trump Officials Warn of ‘Absolute, Unchecked Power’ in Open Letter

Social Media

2 hours ago, neeray said:

Timing is everything. They waited until the time when most impact would be made. They are heroes who have stuck their necks out in their belief of democracy, despite Trump's threats of having HIS militia arrest them. 

So you would prefer democracy Democrat style?

• Thanks 1

As a Brit I don't have a direct interest in the US election however it is clear in talking to stockbrokers and bookmakers that they are expecting an easy win for Trump. They're worth listening to because they lose money if they get things wrong. Feeling is not many voters are interested in anything Kelly has to say.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

As a Brit I don't have a direct interest in the US election however it is clear in talking to stockbrokers and bookmakers that they are expecting an easy win for Trump. They're worth listening to because they lose money if they get things wrong. Feeling is not many voters are interested in anything Kelly has to say.

Well there are odds given and bookmakers will make money by the "over round " 4/6 Donald Trump 11/10 kamela Harris they just move the odds with weight of money 2016 Donald was outsider so basically you are watching gamblers predictions. 

Bookmakers don't care they just want a balanced book

12 hours ago, Tug said:

Thank god for true patriots it takes courage and true love of country to do what they did.my respect 🫡 

While I admire your sentiments, unfortunately it shouldn't take courage to express in writing their opinions, as these former advisors have done, in a functioning democracy. Surely he can't just act as a dictator, where are the famous checks and balances? I'm appalled that such a man can still garner so much support, it doesn't say much for the average American. In Europe such a man would be thrown out of his party and would never again have a political future.