Why are Thai women bigger in 2024?

Gobbler

Are Thai Women Fatter in 2024 vs 2019?   

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously over the years there are more not so slim women in Thailand. But luckily there are still plenty of slender beauties out there.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this video from an American gym, with some well-known YouTubers. Looking at those fat ugly women in that gym, I wonder how the women outside of gyms look over there. Maybe Thailand is not so bad after all.

FatWomen.thumb.png.2d74975b0af39ba5d3f8d48198e75492.png

Nothing wrong with these women? What a hell is wrong with you? Maybe you're gay

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Yes, this is a sad reality... Wait, what???  Are the Thai girls getting fatter... No, but the Pattaya bar girls maybe.  My wife of 23 years is no longer 41 kilos, but she's still in the 45-46 range. She's not big on exercise, but she watches her weight and what she eats.

I on the other hand have exploded since being forced into retirement in 2015. I have cut back and I even ride the cycle 2 or 3 time a week, but the cortisol fat just won't leave me. She hates to look at me. 😢

Try a keto-style diet. Eat as much protein as you want. I went from 93 kg to 78 kg.

You need to exercise daily as well.

The Asian female frame is catching up with those of fat western women mainly due to the invasion of all the unhealthy american fast food chains from Burgers to Pizzas, to Ice Creams and so on. Simple. And this applies to us guys also, with the difference that us also have the excessive booze habbits that make most falangs in Thailand into the friendly neighbourhood "beer pot belly".

One may find it a bit ironic to see a western overweight male making comments on Thai women's frames. A bit like a foreigner in a foreign country making unpleseant comments against other foreigners.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, BruceWayne said:

Wonder what AN posters are gonna say about western women now the locals are just as fat?

Still gonna say that 74% of the US population are overweight and 43% considered obese.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/search/research-news/12328/

After that I will say that 37,9% are overweight in UK and 25,9% obese.

At last we look at Thailand stats, that say 32% overweight, but only 9% obese 

So, there you have it. I would say, not even a close call.

34 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Breasts are certainly bigger than they were 20 years ago (and I'm not talking about silicone).  If that's junk food.......bring it on!!!

Large breasts are gross. Silicone enhanced breasts are worse. 

Did you know the size of breasts a man prefers varies inversely with his IQ?

• Haha 2

Just now, gargamon said:

Large breasts are gross. Silicone enhanced breasts are worse. 

Did you know the size of breasts a man prefers varies inversely with his IQ?

A little bit more than a handful is great, but I have big hands 😉

60kg is not that bad either if she is 165cm, 

I have had (few)  rather attractive girl friends, great bodies but I was not getting much satisfaction (to be polite). But of course when I took them out, everybody thought I was the king of the Roost.

On the other hand, the best, most intensive and thrilling moments (to be polite) were with those chubbys and not that attractive.

Not a rule of the thumb of course, but often the attractive ones just don't get down properly to the job.

Sorry.

The world over there are fat, thin and normal ! From what I’ve seen, Americans are the fatter. My UK family  are all normal sized, and my group of girl friends and their husbands are all normal healthy too, I must  say they all look marvelous  , smart and take pride in their ways/ dress.  40 yrs ago Thai girls were tiny, but they lived a different life. 
The bar girls you usually meet probably don’t care much about how they look and I understand that. Being overweight is often a class thing. 

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

A little bit more than a handful is great, but I have big hands 😉

60kg is not that bad either if she is 165cm, 

That is officially, according to someone in the government, 

.... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A porker

35 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

That is officially, according to someone in the government, 

.... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A porker

well, many short thin beer belly guys with small wiener who cant handle a real woman obvously

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

well, many short thin beer belly guys with small wiener who cant handle a real woman obvously

There is nothing in your post that is obviously anything. Try to be clearer, next time.