Arch Bisschop Carlo Maria VIGANO urges all American catholics to vote Trump

Red Phoenix

Powerful endorsement by Arch Bisschop Carlo Maria VIGANO urging all American catholics to vote Trump.  As usual from Vigano he doesn't mince his words...

Two Quotes from this Open Letter >

#1 - Joe Biden, the current “President,” is a servant of this subversive elite and widely blackmailable for the scandals and crimes committed by himself personally and also by his family, beginning with his son Hunter. His “Vice President,” Kamala Harris, is equally subservient to the same deep state. And the Democratic Party, to which they both belong, is the expression of the woke ideology that plagues all the parties of the global Left.

Candidate Donald J. Trump, while certainly taking some serious critical positions that a Catholic cannot agree with, represents for us, dear American faithful, in this specific historical moment, the only possible choice to counter the globalist coup that the woke Left is about to implement definitively, irreparably, and with incalculable damage for future generations.

#2 - The choice is between a conservative President, who is paying with his very life for his fight against the deep state, and an infernal monster who obeys Satan. For a Catholic, there can be no question: voting for Kamala Harris is morally inadmissible and constitutes a very grave sin. Nor is it morally possible to abstain, because in this war declaring oneself neutral means allying oneself with the enemy.

Source: https://exsurgedomine.it/241022-open-letter-eng/

= = =

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good that he has spoken out.

The American system is indeed a gem. Look at the last 4 years! Wars! Assaults on freedoms! Cost of living! Covid mess! People flooding across the border! etc.

The people can get rid of their awful regime and vote for The Don. And he had better measure up, 'cause, if he don't, the people can vote him out. And perhaps the others** might get in. Oh look! A pig just flew by my window.

** Ross Perot - the best president America never had. Jill Stein waiting in the wings.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimHuaHin said:

I am glad I left the Roman Catholic Church about 50 years ago, after 12 years of indoctrination.  The hypocrisy of many Church officials vis-a-vis biblical teachings were apparent to me even as a young teenager, and Arch Bishop Vigano clearly illustrates things have not changed

Did you know that Arch Bishop Vigano openly calls out Pope Francis as being the Satan in disguise for his stances that betray all morality of christianity?  Read some of his interviews and you will be amazed that a man of his stature and intelligence is saying things that even hinting to would have him burned at the stake some centuries back.  Vigano represents a return to true christianity and is not afraid to openly share his views.

By the way I am not a catholic, nor belong to any other organized religion, but I admire the gusto of that very brave man. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1