Thai man survives attempted murder orchestrated by ex-girlfriend

webfact

COVER-PIC-2024-10-28T100630.webp

A Thai man survived an attempted murder after a brutal gang attack allegedly orchestrated by his ex-girlfriend, whom he dated for only two months before breaking up at her condominium in the Huai Khwang area of Bangkok.

The victim, Jakkrit, sought help from non-profit organisation Saimai Survive, claiming that the police failed to deliver justice. He reported that he almost died in the attack but the officers only charged the assailants with physical assault rather than attempted murder.

Jakkrit stated that his ex-girlfriend, who he believes orchestrated the attack, remains at large, leaving him in constant fear of another assault.

He explained to the organisation that he dated his ex-girlfriend for two months but ended the relationship a week before the physical assault due to her violent behaviour. According to Jakkrit, the woman frequently threatened him with a knife and an electric shock device.

The woman reportedly destroyed Jakkrit’s belongings and valuables during their arguments. Additionally, she did not have a job and continuously demanded money from him.

Despite the break-up, the woman called Jakkrit to meet her at her condominium in Huai Khwang. Jakkrit agreed, concerned that she might harm herself as she was also suffering from depression.

Upon his arrival, the woman deceived Jakkrit into picking up food from a delivery rider at the car park. However, there was no delivery staff present. Instead, eight men armed with knives approached him.

Jakkrit recognised one of the men as his ex-girlfriend’s relative. He turned back to seek an explanation from her and saw her with a menacing, satisfied expression. She then strangled him from behind, allowing the eight men to assault him.

Jakkrit recounted being stabbed in the back and cut on his throat but managed to escape. His ex-girlfriend urged him to stop running, claiming she would take him to a hospital but he no longer trusted her. He chose to run to a nearby police booth for help.

Jakkrit was unable to contact his ex-girlfriend since the incident but the group of attackers continues to send him daily threats.

He filed a complaint with the police but officers only issued arrest warrants for four of the assailants, not the full eight, and ignored his ex-girlfriend’s part in the alleged murder attempt. Jakkrit insists that all involved should face legal consequences.

by Petch Petpailin
Photo via KomChadLuek

Source: The Thaiger 

-- 2024-10-28

news-footer-2.png

image.png

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

He is very lucky he didn't receive a wound lower down otherwise he would have had a policeman's finger up his arse to add to his pains🤔

For those confused 🤔COVER-PIC-2024-10-28T100630.webp

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

We've all had a gf like this haven't we?

No?

just me then.

I've had two, I ran and hid from both!

Then I found one so violent, she scared the first two off after beating one of them unconscious.

Happily married to number three for 15 years.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

COVER-PIC-2024-10-28T100630.webp

A Thai man survived an attempted murder after a brutal gang attack allegedly orchestrated by his ex-girlfriend, whom he dated for only two months before breaking up at her condominium in the Huai Khwang area of Bangkok.

The victim, Jakkrit, sought help from non-profit organisation Saimai Survive, claiming that the police failed to deliver justice. He reported that he almost died in the attack but the officers only charged the assailants with physical assault rather than attempted murder.

Jakkrit stated that his ex-girlfriend, who he believes orchestrated the attack, remains at large, leaving him in constant fear of another assault.

He explained to the organisation that he dated his ex-girlfriend for two months but ended the relationship a week before the physical assault due to her violent behaviour. According to Jakkrit, the woman frequently threatened him with a knife and an electric shock device.

The woman reportedly destroyed Jakkrit’s belongings and valuables during their arguments. Additionally, she did not have a job and continuously demanded money from him.

Despite the break-up, the woman called Jakkrit to meet her at her condominium in Huai Khwang. Jakkrit agreed, concerned that she might harm herself as she was also suffering from depression.

Upon his arrival, the woman deceived Jakkrit into picking up food from a delivery rider at the car park. However, there was no delivery staff present. Instead, eight men armed with knives approached him.

Jakkrit recognised one of the men as his ex-girlfriend’s relative. He turned back to seek an explanation from her and saw her with a menacing, satisfied expression. She then strangled him from behind, allowing the eight men to assault him.

Jakkrit recounted being stabbed in the back and cut on his throat but managed to escape. His ex-girlfriend urged him to stop running, claiming she would take him to a hospital but he no longer trusted her. He chose to run to a nearby police booth for help.

Jakkrit was unable to contact his ex-girlfriend since the incident but the group of attackers continues to send him daily threats.

He filed a complaint with the police but officers only issued arrest warrants for four of the assailants, not the full eight, and ignored his ex-girlfriend’s part in the alleged murder attempt. Jakkrit insists that all involved should face legal consequences.

by Petch Petpailin
Photo via KomChadLuek

Source: The Thaiger 

-- 2024-10-28

news-footer-2.png

image.png

This Is Tland

4 minutes ago, jippytum said:

lucky to escape as he did. Attacked by eight armed men and a had crazy woman with a ligature  in a strangle hold around his neck. 

Not professional assasins me thinks

She looked quite cute though!

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've had two, I ran and hid from both!

Then I found one so violent, she scared the first two off after beating one of them unconscious.

Happily married to number three for 15 years.

Hahaha,the great escape.

I eventually managed to escape too but it took some doing.

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

He is very lucky he didn't receive a wound lower down otherwise he would have had a policeman's finger up his arse to add to his pains🤔

Would you please explain what you mean? Why would policeman stick his finger up his arse if he had a wound at a lower position? I thought they took people with wounds to hospital. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Would you please explain what you mean? Why would policeman stick his finger up his arse if he had a wound at a lower position? I thought they took people with wounds to hospital. 

Where they can legally stick a finger up your arse.

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Read the whole thread before posting and you will see that it has been explained for the few who struggled to get it.

if it was a cute policewoman would you consider it?