Clinton likened it to a NAZI rally,Iconic Dr. Phil brings the Receipts

riclag

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're confused. It's the maga fascist dear leader Donald Trump himself that has started to refer to the entire USA as a garbage can. What a disgusting man! Who in their right mind would want such a horrendous person in any kind of power?

Maybe the same guy who has to map the human poop hazards on the streets of San Francisco?  

image.jpeg.05bbe8c83c278ae622471b4c712c2c45.jpeg

Not Michael, of course. A good show I remember.

But this poop marker:

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=b6fab720912642b6aedafdb02a76d2a4

Edited by nauseus
added comment and link
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

A. Bolt:
Voters have seen Trump as president for four years already. He wasn’t a dictator then; it’s a lie to say he will be Hitler next time, and most voters will think that a politician ... who says he will be a new Hitler is out of their mind or a liar,” he said

”no wonder Harris is Sinking fast in the polls”

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/andrew-bolt/kamala-harris-getting-desperate-as-she-sinks-fast-in-the-polls/video/00d9eb28eded72eeb1520e1772bc3f2c

Really?

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

OMG, a comedian making derogatory jokes, shock horror.

You really need some help wonder how you will cope if Trump wins on the day

We heard it for 10 years Frank, Hitler , Hitler , Nazi’s , their  Nazi.

Frank Luntz:
Top pollster identifies the moment that could cost Kamala Harris the election as ‘everything froze’

“She had the best 60 days of any presidential candidate in modern history," he added. "And then the moment that she turned anti-Trump and focused on him and said 'don't vote for me, vote against him,' that's when everything froze."

In fact, two major presidential pollsreleased in recent days show Trump gaining a slight edge over Harris with less than two week to go until Election Day.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-pollster-identifies-moment-could-191344031.html

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Bringing up a comedian (in NYC) on stage to a crowd of thousands, during an important and racially sensitive political rally no less, who then makes a racist joke about Puerto Ricans, means that Trump isn't the sharpest tool in the box for bringing that failed comedian up there in the first place.

Do you really think Puerto Ricans found that joke funny? What's humorous about calling Puerto Rico an island of floating garbage? Just hysterically funny, right?

While you are also thinking about coping with election losses, you might want to noodle this:

As of the 2020 Census, there are approximately 1,000,674 Puerto Ricans residing in New York State, which is nearly 7% of the New York State population. This also makes New York home to the largest Puerto Rican population in the United States, with significant concentrations in New York City, especially in the Bronx, which has the highest number of Puerto Ricans of any U.S. county. In New York City alone, the Puerto Rican population was estimated to be about 724,000 making them nearly 15% of the NYC population.

Well done Donald!

If they loved their homeland so much why didn't they stay?

Jokes are jokes, not everyone has the same sense of humour, its clear the derangement crew don't have one at all, you all froth at the slightest thing. 

If someone made a joke about my homeland I would laugh, becaue its a dump and the reason I left 20 years ago.

I didn't watch it, did he make jokes about others, or have you just clutched your pearls and singled this 1 thing out? 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

I didn't watch it, did he make jokes about others, or have you just clutched your pearls and singled this 1 thing out? 

Yes, he made racist jokes about Jews and Blacks too. And Team Trump has shrewdly put out a statement saying that Trump doesn't agree with what he said. Damage control. There is your answer. 

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

its clear the derangement crew don't have one at all, you all froth at the slightest thing. 

I wasn't offended by anything that pathetic comedian said. It's only a shame that none of it was funny. Also, a shame for Trump who is chasing Black, Latino and Jewish voters. Another bad decision and he has been hurt by it. Not me.

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

You mean the man that just launched and landed a rocket. 

The only thing he is capable of launching are logs in a large porcelain bowl filled with water.  

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Yes, he made racist jokes about Jews and Blacks too. And Team Trump has shrewdly put out a statement saying that Trump doesn't agree with what he said. Damage control. There is your answer. 

So he made jokes about everyone, as comedians do.

I have not seen any trump team statement either. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I wasn't offended by anything that pathetic comedian said. It's only a shame that none of it was funny. Also, a shame for Trump who is chasing Black, Latino and Jewish voters. Another bad decision and he has been hurt by it. Not me.

Did you not see the 'Latinos for Trump' banner outside?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

Maybe it is a floating island of garbage? In fact, you probably think USA is a pile of garbage otherwise you would not live in Thailand while licking liberal boots.... and Thai boots for that matter.

Ooh, do I detect a sense of humour failure? It certainly sounds like it doesn't it!

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

If they loved their homeland so much why didn't they stay?

Jokes are jokes, not everyone has the same sense of humour, its clear the derangement crew don't have one at all, you all froth at the slightest thing. 

If someone made a joke about my homeland I would laugh, becaue its a dump and the reason I left 20 years ago.

Its like everything else . The political correct left  can’t take a joke from a 

comedian on the opposition.
But they can make racist  jokes of themselves 

about Mexicans stealing the Southern Border wall parts.Roll on George Lopez

Time stamp: 1:38. The hypocrisy.

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Yeah, totally. But you're a racist, where is the comedian from I have seen him in clips, is it called kill tony?

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

So he made jokes about everyone, as comedians do.

I have not seen any trump team statement either. 

I'm getting bored and tired of babysitting you and your bad judgments and wrong assumptions, so this is going to be my last effort to teach you anything. Go to 1:47:

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

False equivalence dude.

He was being self deprecating and he was actually funny.

Did that vile totally unfunny sleazeball at the maga fascist do anything like that?

No. Watermelon black jokes? He's not even original. TOTALLY DISGUSTING. 

I'm not complaining really. This is great news for Kamala Harris. An epic own goal in the media center of the planet. It's almost as if he WANTS to lose. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

He'll never apologize for anything. He sends his minions to put out that weak tea. Strong man? He's a pathetic whiny little  ... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I'm getting bored and tired of babysitting you and your bad judgments and wrong assumptions, so this is going to be my last effort to teach you anything. Go to 1:47:

Wow, is that you "teaching me', a 1 second clip of a statement from the trump team.

A comedian makes jokes, some are controversial, some are derogatory. Get a life

You seem to have forgotten the whole Nazi theme now, is the joke worse than a load of Nazi rhetoric you claim trump spews. Or do you literally flip flop which ever way the MSM tells you too.

Edited by frank83628
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

False equivalence dude.

He was being self deprecating and he was actually funny.

Did that vile totally unfunny sleazeball at the maga fascist do anything like that?

No. Watermelon black jokes? He's not even original. TOTALLY DISGUSTING. 

I'm not complaining really. This is great news for Kamala Harris. An epic own goal in the media center of the planet. It's almost as if he WANTS to lose. 

Deluded and the worst overly emotional derammngement sufferer of this forum by a country mile.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Wow, is that you "teaching me', a 1 second clip of a statement from the trump team.

A comedian makes jokes, some are controversial, some are derogatory. Get a life

You seem to have forgotten the whole Nazi theme now, is the joke worse than a load of Nazi rhetoric you claim trump spews. Or do you literally flip flop which ever way the MSM tells you too.

Bro, get a grip. You are delusional and frustration is causing you to melt down. Do you happen to know a guy named Trump? Just curious because you act a lot like him. Meanwhile, back to reality, you can search this entire website and you won't find one single post from me that includes that N word.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Sure. And I am sure the 94 year old Holocaust survivor attended because he was nostalgic for those glorious days. Come on, man!  Not too many pro-Nazi events would have Israeli flags flying proudly at them.

Jerry Wartski, 94,Auschwitz Survivor 

with Receipts to prove it!

“For her to accuse President Trump of being like Hitler is the worst thing I ever heard in my 75 years living in the United States,” he goes on, adding that Harris “owes my parents and everybody else who was murdered by Hitler an apology for repeating this lie.”

Jerry pinned Don as a  ,“Mensch”

For all you non Yiddish people ,

A person of integrity and honor.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/25/us-news/holocaust-survivor-denounces-kamala-harris-for-boosting-trump-hitler-comparisons-says-ex-prez-is-a-mensch/

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Deluded and the worst overly emotional derammngement sufferer of this forum by a country mile.

Holocaust survivors get emotional 

about Trump in my other post!To bad Jerry the Holocaust  surviver didn’t single out the other Liar and queen of Conspiracy, Hillary Clinton!

AN members on the extreme left 

Got nothing on this guy!

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, riclag said:

“For her to accuse President Trump of being like Hitler is the worst thing I ever heard in my 75 years living in the United States,” he goes on, adding that Harris “owes my parents and everybody else who was murdered by Hitler an apology for repeating this lie.”

https://nypost.com/2024/10/25/us-news/holocaust-survivor-denounces-kamala-harris-for-boosting-trump-hitler-comparisons-says-ex-prez-is-a-mensch/

Trump has as much integrity and honor as Roy Cohn. I don't care if Mother Theresa called him a mensch. The truth of the man's horribly flawed character is there for all to see. He's clearly among the absolutely worst most divisive and most dangerous human beings in the history of the U.S. He doesn't respect the constitution. He doesn't respect the rule of law. He doesn't respect democracy. He doesn't respect military service. He doesn't respect any kind of selfless service. He's been a racist all his life which he got from his father. He poses as a super American patriot when he's actually traitorous and set to destroy democracy if he comes to power again, no longer with any guardrails. His biggest idols are not democratic allies but instead murderous enemy dictators. Nobody is saying he is literally Hitler. You don't have to be literally Hitler to be literally horrible. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Bro, get a grip. You are delusional and frustration is causing you to melt down. Do you happen to know a guy named Trump? Just curious because you act a lot like him. Meanwhile, back to reality, you can search this entire website and you won't find one single post from me that includes that N word.

Haha, you are the one getting frothy over some jokes.

Trumpers don't 'melt down', well certainly not the ones on here, the derangement posse on the other hand, well, just have to look at the daily, irrational, hysterical, headless chicken comments posted at the mere mention of the great orange ones name 

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, riclag said:

Jerry’s video says a lot about Harris,Clinton, Walz , AOC, NYT and others when

they push 10 years of the same nonsense, Liars!

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1